Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very happy for them and the baby is beautiful but damn she is such a control freak! might have to unfollow, I can foresee the next years worth of posts already 😂

Reactions: 3
She is a total control freak and very smug. But I don’t think she deserves that message she posted, what she does is up to her and if she’s back in non maternity jeans, good for her. I know I wasn’t after I had my kid, but I didn’t follow SW and had a lot of weight to lose. That was my fault, my choice and I don’t feel bad because she did! That person that messaged her is the dick!

Reactions: 2
And here we have the perfect birth story. I wouldn’t expect anything less from queen laura...

Also those lashes look absolutely ridiculous
Honestly those lashes!! They can’t be extensions so they must be stick on ones and why would you want to give birth wearing those for Christ’s sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s very lucky that the pool was available, she got a private room to stay overnight in and her partner was with her pretty much the whole way through. That’s not the covid experience some of my friends have had giving birth. Not that she would acknowledge that of course 🙄

Reactions: 4
I understand where that woman in the message is coming from. All new mums hormones are crazy and it’s just the sanctimony and the over sharing. Those pictures are fully over sharing and I’m really surprised in her job she’s allowed to be so public. Same with the slimming teacher (now enjoying being Emma) I’m a secondary school teacher and I’d be mortified if any of my students saw my saggy skin. For all
Laura knows this woman could be in the depths of pnd.

I genuinely don’t remember her sharing half as much as she is now when she had Evelyn and I guarantee you it’s because she hasn’t put as much weight on. Credit where credit is due but it does come across a bit obsessive. Also I understand there are a lot of new moms that have to be alone for a bit because of covid but when I had my first I spent four days in hospital and my partner had to go home. I literally don’t remember being that upset at all. It was good for both of us as he needed the sleep as he still had to work. I got food brought to me, the midwives were so helpful, the sleazy I went home I was actually offered to stay at the local MLU and I really wanted to but I didn’t as I felt it only fair that partner spend some time with baby. Also there are hundreds possibly thousands of Orem babies being born everyday. Think about their parents having to go home without their child!!

I genuinely don’t remember her sharing half as much as she is now when she had Evelyn and I guarantee you it’s because she hasn’t put as much weight on. Credit where credit is due but it does come across a bit obsessive. Also I understand there are a lot of new moms that have to be alone for a bit because of covid but when I had my first I spent four days in hospital and my partner had to go home. I literally don’t remember being that upset at all. It was good for both of us as he needed the sleep as he still had to work. I got food brought to me, the midwives were so helpful, the sleazy I went home I was actually offered to stay at the local MLU and I really wanted to but I didn’t as I felt it only fair that partner spend some time with baby. Also there are hundreds possibly thousands of Orem babies being born everyday. Think about their parents having to go home without their child!!
my son was born at 10pm so my husband left around 12am anyway (this was my first son in 2012) if her daughter was born at 8ish and he left at 10 ish surely that’s the norm anyway? He’d go home to sleep and come back the next day. That would have happened Covid or no Covid

I’ve done as she says and unfollowed her (and her dull sister). I don’t know why I was still following when it’s like watching Groundhog Day.

I unfollowed her and the dull sister a while ago but just went and read her birth story.... of course she had the perfect birth she wanted. So bleeping smug.

And she is obsessed with how she looks, that's probably why they message touched a nerve because it's the truth. Her whole pregnancy has just been about how much better she looks than she did with Evelyn

Reactions: 6
The potty training story as well when it all went so perfectly. I know some kids do it perfectly like that but some don’t and it bugs me when people ask these influencers for advice when their only qualification is they have a kid who catches onto things quickly. Honestly my son never did anything by the book. I was a total mess as it was thinking I was a failure. Luckily Instagram influencers weren’t a thing in 2012 else I’d have been a total mess. I know it’s their page etc etc but I do think when you have a certain amount of followers you have a duty to them. I know she’s mainly a sw account and she’s done really well. But perfect birth story perfect b/f story and perfect potty training etc you don’t need to brag so much!

Reactions: 5
She was still wearing those lashes yesterday! I highly suspect that they are extensions!

As for the birth story, of course it was perfect and exactly what she wanted! 🤮

I’m so over her! I have unfollowed!

She has every right to be pleased with herself, but keep some things sacred! No need to go online and blow your own trumpet to 63,000 people! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a vain woman who couldn’t think more of herself and her family if she tried.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she has the time looking after a 5 day old newborn and a toddler to post all these braggy posts and take so many photos of herself!

I’ve unfollowed too. Good for her. I was so proud of myself with all 3 literally thought I was superwoman but I didn’t tell the world. But I’ve actually loved lockdown with him in some ways. I wore my pyjamas for days, no makeup for 10 weeks (usually do my make up everyday) and it’s done me so good not to be out and about. Sw feebs was another I had to unfollow. And I thought that about her lashes too. I think it spoils the picture to be honest. I love my first pictures with the babies. I just see pure happiness. Not no eye lashes or make up!

That message really rattled her didn’t it?

I completely understand where that person who messaged her was coming from. But she’s right, just unfollow. Laura is so so smug and very “oooo look at me” and I can understand that might make someone feel tit. But Laura has posted so a fair few stories about it so it’s obviously rocker the boat!!

her birth pictures were just too much. Too much for her public Instagram.

my son was born at 10pm so my husband left around 12am anyway (this was my first son in 2012) if her daughter was born at 8ish and he left at 10 ish surely that’s the norm anyway? He’d go home to sleep and come back the next day. That would have happened Covid or no Covid
Same happened to me, but I was on a ward no a birthing suite. I think they can stay overnight in the suites usually.

I've just looked at her birth story again and you can actually see her vagina in the first picture. How on earth is that considered to be appropriate

Taken the baby out to a restaurant today as well! Does she not realise we’re in the middle of a global pandemic and she’s got a newborn!!