Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she seems interested in is how little weight she’s put on and how good she ‘thinks’ she looks on these post baby pictures. Nobody cares - worry about whether you’re happy; whether the baby is happy and your little girl and husband are happy!! I find her really insufferable at the moment and just waiting for the weigh in so everyone can be astounded that she’s the first person in history (so she thinks) to have not put on 5 stone!!!!
Agree about her dress sense too, it’s absolutely hideous.

Reactions: 6
She’s had 4 hours sleep since Thursday and she’s more concerned with putting a full face on and getting dressed up for pictures than sleeping when her baby does. Madness.

Reactions: 5
They make me cringe a bit constantly reposting each other’s stories. Maybe it’s where I’m from but “true says” , is that even correct grammar? Just reminds me of all the lads on our estate when we were 15 and they thought they were ghetto.

She is absolutely OBSESSED with how she looks isn’t she? She’s just posted that picture boasting about being in her pre pregnancy jeans 🙄 who cares!!!!! Just waiting for ‘Rich’ to repost with a flame on his stories saying how hot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Calling it now - the next 9 months of transformation Tuesday posts are going to be a week by week side by side of each week post partum and what she can fit into now compared to her last pregnancy 🙄 She will never be truly happy or satisfied as even at target she’s obsessive about her weight and will settle back into the binge restrict cycle like she did last time bobbing up and down in and out of target

Has she seriously taken a few days old baby into a shopping centre in the midst of a pandemic?! I may be over the top but I’ve not taken my 19 week old anywhere indoors bar the local coop a couple of times when I was desperate.

• Angry
Has she seriously taken a few days old baby into a shopping centre in the midst of a pandemic?! I may be over the top but I’ve not taken my 19 week old anywhere indoors bar the local coop a couple of times when I was desperate.
I thought the same! I’ve had to take my 2 children with me to Aldi once as it was a dire food situation! But I certainly wouldn’t be taking a tiny baby shopping... thought there was a lockdown where she lives? Did she not say something about not seeing any family because of it? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought the same! I’ve had to take my 2 children with me to Aldi once as it was a dire food situation! But I certainly wouldn’t be taking a tiny baby shopping... thought there was a lockdown where she lives? Did she not say something about not seeing any family because of it? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yes she did say they had gone back under a local lockdown!

Reactions: 2
Straight back to posting about how non maternity clothes fit so soon after giving birth.
Next week the comparison photos will start. And we will get weekly photos like the orange underwear shot every week again.
The feeding thing doesn't bother me as such.
Feed your baby how you wish, everyone makes the decisions they feel are right for them and their baby.
However I feel she comes across as smug about it. I've breastfed it's not easy and by all means celebrate your success with it, but I don't feel it needs to be done pubically and in a way that could impact someone else. It's the magic milk that does it for me. Formula would also help a baby gain wait.

Also shopping in a pandemic with a newborn baby not for me. But guess thats their choice.

Straight back to posting about how non maternity clothes fit so soon after giving birth.
Next week the comparison photos will start. And we will get weekly photos like the orange underwear shot every week again.
The feeding thing doesn't bother me as such.
Feed your baby how you wish, everyone makes the decisions they feel are right for them and their baby.
However I feel she comes across as smug about it. I've breastfed it's not easy and by all means celebrate your success with it, but I don't feel it needs to be done pubically and in a way that could impact someone else. It's the magic milk that does it for me. Formula would also help a baby gain wait.

Also shopping in a pandemic with a newborn baby not for me. But guess thats their choice.
100% agree! I had my baby at around the same time she had Evelyn. I wasn’t able to breastfeed for long and her posts always came across as smug and braggy which upset me at the time! Now it wouldn’t bother me but when I felt like a failure at the time it did!

Reactions: 4
I always wonder with couples who constantly tell the world how amazing their partners are how content they actually are. She does it all the time with Rich

• Heart
And here we have the perfect birth story. I wouldn’t expect anything less from queen laura...

Also those lashes look absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god. I have had to unfollow her. I followed her just to have a laugh at her constant 'im a princess look at my perfect life' but after seeing she really is self obsessed, vain and has all her priorities lost in those ridiculous false eyelashes i just cant anymore. She actually disgust me. What even was that birth story 😂 can she not keep anything sacred? The underwear pictures are questionable but can i not see your boobs and front bum plastered please 🤣 i remember when she posted her 'transformation' pic after the first kid and made comments that people she knew would probably set up a whatsapp group taking the mick but she was so proud of herself. This is the same person posting her lady garden into her birth story. She actually makes me wanna vom. What a strange individual she is.

She's just posted having a breakdown because someone's called her out o being obsessed with her weight during and after her pregnancy. How She can be surprised I have no idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5