Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is always comparing the weight gain between this pregnancy and last. Wonder if she'll do a keeping kate and compare the new baby to Evelyn?
Think it's a boy aswell!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s because she eats the same 5 dinners for the past 6years 😂😂😂 not sure how her and him aren’t sick to death of eating the same meals over and over
I’ve been thinking the exact same, they have the same food all the time. And it’s the only meal she posts plus transformation from each pregnancy. I would love to see if she eats anything else during the day or anything of an evening. I do think she’s very obsessed with not gaining much weight this time and she will loose that weight she has gained no doubt when the baby is born.

I’ve been thinking the exact same, they have the same food all the time. And it’s the only meal she posts plus transformation from each pregnancy. I would love to see if she eats anything else during the day or anything of an evening. I do think she’s very obsessed with not gaining much weight this time and she will loose that weight she has gained no doubt when the baby is born.
I’ve followed her for years and seriously the posts are exact every week it’s the same dinner it’s like every week the eat the same on the same day of the week.
I think it’s good She’s not gained as much but by god do you know it constant posts comparing the two pregnancies.. no two pregnancies are ever the same ... we get it ... you haven’t gained 7 stone .... get over it 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks great but the throwbacks constantly are so 😴. Agree re the same meals their food looks nice but so repetitive

Her meals are healthy but she's said before she doesn't snack in between as she fills up a meals. But her portions are quite small really

Reactions: 1
Anyone else really bored of all the comparison pics? Every bump pic now is a comparison 😴 we get it, you haven't eaten everything in sight this time and gained 7 stone, it's not rocket science. She also changes her tune all the time, last pregnancy she got super defensive/angry if anyone commented on the size of her bump and said it was all baby etc when it clearly wasn't and then this time its all about how petite she is etc. Last time all "9 months on 9 off" no doubt this time "I was back at target within 2 weeks of giving birth"...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else really bored of all the comparison pics? Every bump pic now is a comparison 😴 we get it, you haven't eaten everything in sight this time and gained 7 stone, it's not rocket science. She also changes her tune all the time, last pregnancy she got super defensive/angry if anyone commented on the size of her bump and said it was all baby etc when it clearly wasn't and then this time its all about how petite she is etc. Last time all "9 months on 9 off" no doubt this time "I was back at target within 2 weeks of giving birth"...
Was actually thinking the same this morning when I seen her transformation Tuesday.🙄 every single Tuesday. She does these about twice a week.

Reactions: 2
Was actually thinking the same this morning when I seen her transformation Tuesday.🙄 every single Tuesday. She does these about twice a week.
Bored of it... ok u have had two pregnancies we get it 🥱🥱🥱🥱

I think she is just generally a dull person. Same food, same pictures, same fawning over her husband every single week without fail. Once baby is born we’ll be treated to those hideous bikini ones from her honeymoon as her “inspiration”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s very dull. Same meals on repeat every week, when she’s on maternity leave I imagine she’ll have overnight oats and an omelette with salad all the time too like last time!

Reactions: 7
Any one else thinks she styles herself as an orthodox Jewish woman?!
Her fashion sense is dreadful! I think it’s improved in this pregnancy from her last one, but still bloody awful!

Those terrible white flat pointed toe shoes she wore the other day 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
So it’s her due date! And all she’s concerned about is how she’s only gained 24lbs during pregnancy!

I think she looks great, and honestly well done to her for not gaining five stone or whatever she gained last time. But honestly, let it go, you’ve got more important things to focus on at the minute! Be excited to meet your new baby and less concerned about your weight! 🙄 It’s actually so sad!

Reactions: 6
So it’s her due date! And all she’s concerned about is how she’s only gained 24lbs during pregnancy!

I think she looks great, and honestly well done to her for not gaining five stone or whatever she gained last time. But honestly, let it go, you’ve got more important things to focus on at the minute! Be excited to meet your new baby and less concerned about your weight! 🙄 It’s actually so sad!
*Waiting for the week 40 comparison to be uploaded*

thank duck we don’t need to put up with this any longer , more interesting watching pain dry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always lovely to see when a baby arrives safely ❤ I do hope she cuts out the constant comparison and goes kind on herself and her body. There is no denying that she’s done well in comparison to last pregnancy but I just hope she soaks it all up and takes it in seeing as she says it’ll be their last baby.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she didn’t tag on her current weight to be honest...

• Haha
Reactions: 2