Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread: Laura Whitbore, press don’t invade my privacy, its only on insta I’ll show you my gee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do we start a petition with ITV2 to drop her from love island??

Reactions: 14
Summed up exactly what I wanted to say 👏👏👏
My gosh, the self-righteousness and hypocrisy of this one is off the charts..she started her career as an entertainment journalist and regularly reported on celebrities' personal issues, including who they were dating as well as Amy Winehouse's tragic drug addiction, she courts the media at every turn (including arranging her own pap shots) to build her profile and flog her shite book, makes sure the whole world knows she is having a baby by getting paid to pose in her underwear with her bump out, talks non-stop about being pregnant during her book promotion.. the same book that she revealed her baby's gender in.. makes a deal with the Daily Mail to serialise her book..only to throw a poor journalist under the bus and set her 1.4M followers on herfor asking a simple question about her baby's name? Lecturing and pontificating to all of us to be kind but she's entitled to doxx a journalist who acted well within the established industry standards while also working on a show whose entire ratings depend on exploiting and humiliating it's young, impressionable contestants of which two have committed suicide and one, Alex George spoke extensively about his mental health fall out after the show.. this is a show that has a challenge where contestants who have no idea how they are being perceived are show unflattering headlines and need to guess who it is about, course thats gonna cause them mental distress..working on a show like Love Island is incompatible with "Being Kind" and respecting privacy..also no coincidence that the journalist in question is the same one that wrote about her pal Eoghan McDermott dropping off the face of the earth when his accusations became public knowledge. Glad she is being called out cos she needs to take a good long look at herself and cop herself on, seeing her double down on this instead of acknowledging her mistake is so frustrating, why didn't she call out the person who upskirted her instead of this journalist.. it's nothing more than a manipulative tactic to try win sympathy and turn the tide of public opinion back in her favour. Fingers crossed, entertainment journalists will do a black-out on her now and cut off the public attention which is obviously like oxygen to her!

Reactions: 10
New to Tattle, and see it says it’s “Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!”

May I suggest;

Stevie’s Mom Has Not Got It Going On!
Stevie’s mom calls you vile for doing your job :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Laura Whitmore - Don’t be vile and tell me how hard being a new momma should be - it’s so easy for me cause I’m all about the positivity - but not when you ask me about Stevie Ré!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im Irish and never heard of the name Re. (Can’t do the fada on my phone)
Did she just make it up?!

Reactions: 10
What a fuss over a name! Especially when she has set up an Instagram account in the child’s full name!
I know a few people do have accounts in their child’s name due to the ease of sharing, but if she’s that ‘private’ maybe she could have made it a little less obvious. Dropped the surname perhaps? Even leaving out the middle name would have been something 😂

Reactions: 20
New to Tattle, and see it says it’s “Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!”

May I suggest;

Stevie’s Mom Has Not Got It Going On!
Ignore her Laura would be a good title just like the Bizzare column in The Sun plan to and hopefully other sections of the media do so she can't feed off the press.

Reactions: 3
What a fuss over a name! Especially when she has set up an Instagram account in the child’s full name!
I know a few people do have accounts in their child’s name due to the ease of sharing, but if she’s that ‘private’ maybe she could have made it a little less obvious. Dropped the surname perhaps? Even leaving out the middle name would have been something 😂
Or just create a WhatsApp group. But sure she probably doesn’t even know half of the “celebs” in real life to even have their phone numbers

Reactions: 8
Hope her next pregnancy it’s triplets she should STFU then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ive not liked watching shows she presented for a long time now and usually turn them off. There was always something so false about her and i couldnt put my finger on it.. shes not in touch with the real world at all because she has had her ass kissed from day one because of her looks, and is surrounded by yes people who are probably too afraid to let her know her behaviour isnt acceptable. this isnt media harrassment of her she brings it all on herself and i dont think ive ever seen an interview with her where i thought she was a nice person.

Reactions: 12
also no coincidence that the journalist in question is the same one that wrote about her pal Eoghan McDermott dropping off the face of the earth when his accusations became public knowledge.
[/QUOTE]

Shes such a hypocrite. Does anyone remember the rugby rape case in the north a few years ago, the guys were acquitted and it caused quite the uproar up here. Laura wrote an article about #ibelieveher, believe women etc. The article was actually very good! Obviously its #ibelieveher unless she has a personal relationship with the accused!

• Wow
ive not liked watching shows she presented for a long time now and usually turn them off. There was always something so false about her and i couldnt put my finger on it.. shes not in touch with the real world at all because she has had her ass kissed from day one because of her looks, and is surrounded by yes people who are probably too afraid to let her know her behaviour isnt acceptable. this isnt media harrassment of her she brings it all on herself and i dont think ive ever seen an interview with her where i thought she was a nice person.
Is it me or is she very average looking?

She’s a good looking girl but 100 percent thinks she’s a lot nicer looking than she is,and I can’t get past the weird mouth thing she does in photos and the mascara on her lower lashes. I would probably think she was a lot more attractive if she was a good person but she’s a dick so when I look at her I don’t think much at all.

Reactions: 17
i think she was stunning when she was younger and first started out in the industry and still has an attractive aesthetic but i think maybe her bad attitude and ego makes her ugly. shes ugly on the inside i feel.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.