Laura Whitmore #6 Here's a new project Laura being a f@#£%*g mother.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really clinging on by her finger tips now isn't she. "Look at me with my entourage rocking up on the red carpet glammed up to the nines, still in demand still important!"

Meanwhile noone gives a sh1t. Not even the Daily Mail is arsed giving her inches in the sidebar of shame. It's going to really, really, really hit her ego when her ability to secure

Reactions: 6
Surprised to see Ian was there. She hardly ever posts pics of him. Does he just go to hold her bag while she gets her photo taken?

Reactions: 3
She's really clinging on by her finger tips now isn't she. "Look at me with my entourage rocking up on the red carpet glammed up to the nines, still in demand still important!"

Meanwhile noone gives a sh1t. Not even the Daily Mail is arsed giving her inches in the sidebar of shame. It's going to really, really, really hit her ego when her ability to secure
Absolutely! You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s insufferable 😩

Reactions: 1
Surprised to see Ian was there. She hardly ever posts pics of him. Does he just go to hold her bag while she gets her photo taken?
I got the impression it was him invited and she was the plus one. They were on an itv table with AJ “shouty” adodo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Look at my cool Blondie t-shirt. I wear it because I’m cool. I’m a cool mum.”

• Haha
In case the million Instagram photos didn't give it away Laura was on Comic Relief last night.

It would have been nice if she'd used some of the time she spent posting to speak about the good causes involved or a how to donate guide but I guess endless shots of her hideous outfit are what's really important

Reactions: 7
And if that wasn't enough, she's on Saturday Kitchen this morning :sleep: Don't forget to vote for food heaven/hell 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She treated Comic Relief as a glamour night out, she's pathetic.

And those St Patrick's videos with Imelda May, she's desperate to show how much fun she is. She just looks like a baby giraffe half the time.

Reactions: 9
That video of them dancing on the bar was so cringe. She seems to drink a lot, or does she just let on she drinks a lot?

Reactions: 4
She makes being Irish her entire personality and its absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
Whitmore makes Kate Middleton look like a photoshop master. How insecure is she to go into the article, find a photo of herself and then impose it under the headline with the 'A-Listers'. She could have at least cropped it.

Screenshot_20240319_102113_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That compliment about her hair is all she has and she's hanging on to it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Laura had to earn her keep at the Brits - she was there working for Hilton Hotels interviewing on the red carpet - poor Kylie got dragged into it unwittingly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240328_072200_Chrome.jpg

Uh oh - Emily has said the "S" word. I wonder will Laura launch an attack on her like she did that journalist #vile

PS 3 years of abandoning her more like 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video she’s put on is from when Steve was around 1. No new coming home videos in the last two years as Laura is always out gurning at the opening of an envelope and being a lad.