Laura Whitmore #6 Here's a new project Laura being a f@#£%*g mother.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I didn't know that. I'm genuinely surprised he stayed after she was let go. I can imagine her not being happy about him being kept on when she is the 'famous' one out of the two of them and trying to get him to jack it in too.
Yes indeed, he was there first.

She should be ashamed - not that she will ever be - of how she revelled in taking the job there, in the circumstances.
I don't watch it but I gather she was not good at it. Can't think why... 🥴

It's probably their main source of income now so he had better hold tight.

Reactions: 7
It's now Tuesday and she's still banging on about a chat show appearance from the Friday before. Shows how little in demand she is.

Reactions: 3
It's now Tuesday and she's still banging on about a chat show appearance from the Friday before. Shows how little in demand she is.
And it's only the Late Late ffs. And the Valentine show which is always tit. Come back when you get a spot on Graham Norton Laura.

And it's only the Late Late ffs. And the Valentine show which is always tit. Come back when you get a spot on Graham Norton Laura.
I think you’ve to actually do something/ be someone.
Usually I’m delighted when I see somebody Irish doing well for themselves. But she’s such a nob and full of herself I wish her no career luck. Getting a bit late for it anyway. Plenty behind her who are a lot more talented and a lot more experience .. and younger

Reactions: 13
I think you’ve to actually do something/ be someone.
Usually I’m delighted when I see somebody Irish doing well for themselves. But she’s such a nob and full of herself I wish her no career luck. Getting a bit late for it anyway. Plenty behind her who are a lot more talented and a lot more experience .. and younger
And she could probably have had a decent enough career if she didn't keep getting in her own way with her self-importance.

Even the Daily Mail clickbait articles about her have dried up, which is a good barometer of how little of a sh1t the general public gives about her these days.

Reactions: 5
God that dress was absolutely awful on the LL... she didn't have her usual stylist, it was 'Ireland's best known sytlist' 👀 Ingrid Hoey responsible for that horror instead. She could take a leaf out of Aisling B's book who looked classy and elegant rather than Laura trying to dress like a teen.

Reactions: 3
Obligatory picture with Caroline Flack - of course only after 5 or 6 updates about her Comic Relief challenge first.

If she really meant that much to you, it would be the first thing on your mind when you wake up on this date.

The footage she’s posting of the Comic Relief Trek is so self absorbed 🙈. The other ladies are posting each other, cheering each other on and about the cause. Laura is posting pouting selfies & just re sharing posts from people saying how amazing she is. I think she’s missed the point of the challenge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The footage she’s posting of the Comic Relief Trek is so self absorbed 🙈. The other ladies are posting each other, cheering each other on and about the cause. Laura is posting pouting selfies & just re sharing posts from people saying how amazing she is. I think she’s missed the point of the challenge 😂
Her charity endeavours do my nut. It's just virtue signalling. It's very easy to be photographed wearing a Choose Love t-shirt, be sent on a free holiday or ride on the coattails of genuine celebrities by joining a sing song.

I'm willing to donate a sizeable amount to Comic Relief if they leave her behind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how many snowflakes she swallowed whilst walking round with her usual slack-jawed gurn face on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sad to say her riveting show that we all got up to watch on Sunday mornings has been axed.

According to the article, her even more enthralling investigation show hasn't been renewed yet either.

The state of her in that red dress at the Brits…no doubt, trying to be as cool and relevant as Maya Jama and failing spectacularly. She looked horrendous 🙈

Reactions: 4
The state of her in that red dress at the Brits…no doubt, trying to be as cool and relevant as Maya Jama and failing spectacularly. She looked horrendous 🙈
Oh I didn’t see her. Mind you the whole thing was pretty cringe 🫣

Reactions: 2
Not a pic of Laura anywhere but her own Instagram. Not even the Daily Mail.
She’s not even has been. . She’s a never was

Reactions: 8
She looked impressive in the black dress, though watching her reel I still find it surprising how she has a team getting her ready for the event. But my life is far removed from the glamour and glitz of show business 🤪.

As I said before my interest in Laura stems from her coming from my home town, and I applauded many of her earlier successful endeavours. Bit disappointed to note that she in effect doxxed her mother by posting a photo taken from the house. I knew the general area, now I know the exact address, whether I want to or not. I think Laura could be a bit more careful as to what she posts.

Reactions: 8
She must be paying an absolute fortune to have a team of stylists and makeup artists constantly on the go.

She's off to Paris now. She's so desperate to be taken seriously as a fashionista but she looks so ordinary.