Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that season of strictly quite well, that was the year Will Young pulled out and Ore and Danny did some unforgettable routines……but I can’t remember anything Laura did.

Reactions: 16
The baby in the pub thing - just reminded me of my childhood as a plastic paddy, coke & crisps whilst the adults drank and chatted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she posts that stuff hoping for any comments she can jump on to show how badly she’s being treated. She’s obviously now decided that she’s going to be a professional victim of sexism, ageism or whatever. She will milk that for all it’s worth despite the fact that plenty of other female presenters have kids and stuff and still work. Probably looking for a second book where she can flog her “advice” on how to handle adversity. 🥱

Reactions: 8
I hate those sort of pictures too. I know the child is perfectly safe, but it looks bad. Poor wee Stevie. She didn’t consent to a naff “baby on the booze” pic. Laura and hubby think they’re so witty, they’re really not.
Love being reintroduced to the word ‘naff’ 🧡

Also hate the following, one of which the whitmore is already guilty of, the other I anticipate seeing soon.

Implying your BABY is reading/ writing/ acquiring some other skill they are not physically capable of. Ahem.

Dressing your child in a band T-shirt (the clash/ Ramones seem to be a popular choice in my extended baby spam circle) or posting a pic or video of them ‘enjoying’ the music. Your baby likes Disney lullaby playlist on Spotify like every other baby.

Oh and I hope so hard that she has another baby and it’s a pain in the arse. She’s said that [name redacted] is a ‘good’ baby. One of my hobbies is allowing first time parents to waffle on about how their first born is so chilled and goes with the flow and, you know, just fits in with their lives. The implication being that it is they who are chilled. It’s thanks to them and their naturally perfect parenting that [name redacted] is so perfect. Then the second one comes along and they realise it had feck all to do with them. It’s a divine spectacle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is the Niamh Walsh who Laura doxxed earlier this year for asking her the name of her baby the same one currently getting blasted on Irish social media for writing a horrible article demeaning the clothing worn by female politicians at the recent Fianna Fail think in? Even the Taoiseach has just called her out on it on Twitter!

Obviously I don't think much of Laura Whitmore, but this Niamh one also seems like a nasty piece of work in that case...

Reactions: 5
I like seeing all the parents in my extended baby spam circle (love this phrase, thanks for that!) dress their babies so stylishly in muted tones, all greys and browns until the baby becomes gets a bit older and insists on wearing a sparkly unicorn bobble hat at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the Niamh Walsh who Laura doxxed earlier this year for asking her the name of her baby the same one currently getting blasted on Irish social media for writing a horrible article demeaning the clothing worn by female politicians at the recent Fianna Fail think in? Even the Taoiseach has just called her out on it on Twitter!

Obviously I don't think much of Laura Whitmore, but this Niamh one also seems like a nasty piece of work in that case...
Yes I thought the same! Childish article, get over yourself Niamh.

That article is a disgrace. Shows how petty Laura is though. She wouldn’t have commented if it was a different journalist and reposting it didn’t afford her the opportunity to feel vindicated / justified for being a head to the same journalist some months ago.

Reactions: 15
I don't have kids and I don't mean to shame anyone's parenting style (unless of course the kid is in danger) but I've always hated these kind of pictures, when it looks like the babby is on the booze.

View attachment 758663
“we’re such cool parents! Look at us having a baby but still being able to visit the pub and watch the football!”

Aye wait til they’re a bit bigger and launching their toys about, won’t be as humorous or cool when you’re grovelling at the next table for their spare napkins to mop up your spilled pint.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't really get the outrage over that article tbh. All Niamh Walsh said about Erin McGreehan is that her dress needed ironing. Hardly worth getting upset over. Of course Laura can't resist jumping on it.

I don't really get the outrage over that article tbh. All Niamh Walsh said about Erin McGreehan is that her dress needed ironing. Hardly worth getting upset over. Of course Laura can't resist jumping on it.
Ah now, it’s an extremely catty article. Erin McGreehan wasn’t the only one picked on, both male and female politicians were bitched about. I defended Niamh Walsh over the whole Namegate backlash but she’s done herself no favours here

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah now, it’s an extremely catty article. Erin McGreehan wasn’t the only one picked on, both male and female politicians were bitched about. I defended Niamh Walsh over the whole Namegate backlash but she’s done herself no favours here
It was mean and unnecessary. Politicians aren’t models or actors, niamh shouldn’t expect them to dress like they are. Anyway, we’re still in a pandemic, fair play to anyone at that event who went in a non elasticated waistband.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone been watching Married at First Sight UK? The weekly aftershow is such good fun. It's hosted by AJ Odudu who is naturally funny and has so much warmth and personality. She engages well with the guests, family and friends and the audience members. Compare and contrast to the awkward glumfest that was this year's Aftersun!

Reactions: 16
It was mean and unnecessary. Politicians aren’t models or actors, niamh shouldn’t expect them to dress like they are. Anyway, we’re still in a pandemic, fair play to anyone at that event who went in a non elasticated waistband.
It was petty, but if you can't handle some rando journalist being a bit bitchy about your clothes I'm not sure you're cut out for politics...

I doubt Laura would have made a peep if the target had been a woman she decided she didn't like.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone been watching Married at First Sight UK? The weekly aftershow is such good fun. It's hosted by AJ Odudu who is naturally funny and has so much warmth and personality. She engages well with the guests, family and friends and the audience members. Compare and contrast to the awkward glumfest that was this year's Aftersun!
I haven't seen it, but AJ is on Strictly this year and if she makes a good impression, she could be in line for some very high profile TV jobs, or perhaps one in particular...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.