Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly new low in my eyes … not only is she kidding herself by repping that Primark is in any way sustainable … but now she is also promoting Primark by wearing an outfit that’s a clear knockoff of an actually sustainable brand. Not an ounce of class or self-respect left in this sell out of a woman … pure trash. And while I appreciate that she is moving away from the gaping mouth pose… I also can’t stand the new tongue-bite. Heaven forbid she’d just try smiling like any other sane human would?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Would promote anything no moral compass just seeking the pay cheque.

Did she say anything about the Popbitch mention lol?

Reactions: 3
Nobody would ever bring attention to a Popbitch mention as it’s an admission that they read it, which they all claim never to. Same as this place

Reactions: 5
Oh my CHRIST are we gonna talk about that video of her and poor Iain dancing to his tour starting ??
HE DID NOT WANTTO DO THAT VIDEO AT ALL.

but the faces she pulls are actually SO EMBARRASSING. She thinks she’s so sexy and cool. I’ve actually got second hand embarrassment here x

Reactions: 28
Don’t hate me but I found Iain strangely attractive during that video so wasn’t watching Laura at all

Reactions: 10
What is with the fecking dancing

I'm cringing so hard my arse is halfway to Australia

Reactions: 17
She thinks she is a much better dancer, better looking and more talented than she actually is. It’s funny

Reactions: 11
Danny and Oti were fecking robbed of the trophy that year! He was so brilliant and that Samba is up there as one of the best dances in Strictly history

Reactions: 11
She did a tik tok with the hubby the other day if it were chocolate it would eat itself. Eurrrghh she really does radiate bitch vibes.

She did a tik tok with the hubby the other day if it were chocolate it would eat itself. Eurrrghh she really does radiate bitch vibes.

Reactions: 2
How convenient that since the fake tube shot story came out, now she’s getting a tuk tuk across town with LOADS of video evidence! Always trying to cover her arse after her fuck ups, to try and prove how real and normal she is - it must be exhausting.

Reactions: 9
There is a post of her on the tube, on the move - shes a prick, but its such a minor thing and she lives in a bit of a shitty area - the tube isnt beneath her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.