Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eoinindahouze

I think Laura said in an interview somewhere that her mum had moved in with her and Ian since she had the baby, I'm sure that full-time babysitter is what allows her to keep herself on the red carpet as a desperate bid to keep her profile up and keep the gigs coming in. She's clearly minted post two LIs and all the big sponsorships, but my god at what a cost it must come if you can't sit down and enjoy it and spend time with your young family. To still be networking with the TV studio bigwigs and going to envelope openings to try to stay relevant, while your mother raises your newborn and your fella gets paid to play video games at home.
Stevie is becoming a real-life Neville Longbottom.

eoinindahouze

You know I'd almost be happy if Alexandra from Babestation hosted LI 2022, maybe then she could use that police case she claims to have against me to her advantage lol

eoinindahouze

2FM have a vacant slot. Weekdays, 3pm until 6pm or so. What are the chances that The Whitmore will take it?

If she feels that's not British enough for her, I suppose there is always Stephen Byrne or Chris and Ciara...

Last edited:

eoinindahouze

(Love Island producer voice)
"Hey Mr. MAFS producer, any chance we could have AJ Odudu to present our show this year? We'll give you Laura Whitmore in return"

Eureka

VIP Member
Ooh if you want the tea on why Laura was ostracised from the Daisy Lowe close knit group check my earlier posts, I put all the details- but in a nutshell she said some unforgivable things, like actually damaging things about Daisy which were 100% untrue, so they now all hate her (its v justified!)
Do you know what she said ? 😛 ☕☕😈😈

eoinindahouze

So was Laura at the Pride of the British Army awards the other night? And has she been wearing a poppy?

Last edited:

eoinindahouze

There are plenty of other Irish people who have moved to London or Hollywood or elsewhere in the world. Imagine if you were not allowed to take a job outside the city/town you were born and brought up in, that would limit your options some what.
Some people just choose not to.

I think it's the fact that she skipped Ireland that bothers me. Did she have any experience working at home before the MTV search?

Last edited:

sJKW

What are the rugby player's initials?
I pressed for his identity but it’s being firmly withheld.

I rubbished this and then said it’s just hearsay / gossip probably a misjudgement on her chatting with someone on a night out transforming to an affair like a Chinese whisper and I was informed the rugby player has proof which he has shown to a friend because his friend didn’t believe him at first.
( His friends wife is the one claiming this and was the one telling people few years ago).
I personally think it’s rubbish, I just find it hard to believe and just wondered if anyone else had heard of it

There's a Rosanna thread here! Post your tea over there: liven things up a bit!
I tried to find it? I can’t - can you post a link please ?