Laura Melhuish-Sprague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she is in a desirable postcode. They bought the house 'cheap' (if you can call a house shy of a half of a million cheap) for the average of the street. For more than a third off. So, they certainly have some money to spend to do it up. Plus they are both from quite well off families so they are not short of money.

Reactions: 2
Obviously doing well to be remortgaging the house.

It may be my poverty speaking but the house is already huge??? Do they really need to extend? Given the cost of the first mortgage, ALL the work they've done so far, the cost to remortgage and then the cost of the extension surely it would have been easier to just purchase a different house.

I don't know if she's in a really desirable post code or whatever but it just seems crazy to me 😂
They're extending? Yeah, the house is pretty big, but I've seen many victorian houses with back extensions for big kitchens. Their kitchen seems to be a normal size, but they probably want an over the top one

Reactions: 4
Obviously doing well to be remortgaging the house.

It may be my poverty speaking but the house is already huge??? Do they really need to extend? Given the cost of the first mortgage, ALL the work they've done so far, the cost to remortgage and then the cost of the extension surely it would have been easier to just purchase a different house.

I don't know if she's in a really desirable post code or whatever but it just seems crazy to me 😂
their house was already 210 sq meters, it's huge, 5 bedrooms, 3 livings rooms, 3 bathrooms. Soon to be 4 bathrooms. They live on one of the poshest streets in their town.

Reactions: 6
Getting ready for a pregnancy announcement? Big exciting news about a life change coming up, buying a new cheap bikini because it's only temporary. No filming of the holiday.

I'm excited to see what they decided about the extension. The mortgage renewal is coming up for us too as we bought our house a few months before Laura and Ollie and the rates are just looking dreadful

Reactions: 10
It seems like Laura got pregnant really quickly after her miscarriage. The struggle wasn't long then.

100% admit it's me being bitter but after 5 years of infertility it hurts to see so I will probably no longer be watching her content for my own sanity.

I would agree she got pregnant really quickly it seems after her miscarriage and I don't want to take away from the heartbreak both her and her husband experienced but for them, that heartbreak was a very small blip in their life.

Yes, it was just a blip. Their perfect middle class life can continue yet again without any significant hurdles. I hope the dog won't be set aside when their baby comes along. They've got him as a stopgap it seems like.

Can anyone reverse colour the black and white gender photo they’ve posted on stories?

Well, congrats to her and her husband, but not interested in a baby channel! She seems like the type to pivot into family content now.
She already treated her new dog so obviously like a baby-replacement, I found it a bit disturbing after her miscarriage.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to double post, but I just watched her baby announcement video, and noticed that according to her dates, she was pregnant already again (and knew) when she did her miscarriage video?! Am I the only one that finds that kind of strange and misleading in a way? She was talking about hoping to get pregnant again and that they will have to look into recurrent miscarriages and fertility factors etc...all while she was already pregnant???

Also that video was so cringe. Why does she have to present all these important moments in her life like she's doing some lifetime hallmark reality show - it's so fake.

• Wow
  • Haha
My partner and I have been trying to conceive for years. Of course her perfect life means her and her husband have the baby they’ve been dreaming of so soon. I’m not sure I can stick around for this content anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, I'm blaming her for getting pregnant too soon. :rolleyes: How did you even get that from what I said?!

Oh, sorry about that. Who were you responding to then? :)
To people who are struggling to conceive and say they won't be watching her videos anymore just because of how "perfect" her life is and conceiving so quickly after the miscarriage like it was nothing to them. Just because to some their life looks perfect, it doesn't mean it's any easier to deal with mentally.

I'm one of those people. I acknowledge the pain her and her husband must have felt.

However, as another poster pointed out she was already pregnant at the time of uploading her what to expect during a miscarriage video. She did indeed get pregnant again very quickly. I would also assume they started trying once they were married so conceived first time very quickly also.

I don't know anyone else's circumstances on here, and this isn't about me or you, but the irrational pain of infertility does make me see her life as close to perfect as it can get.

I'm extremely sorry she had to experience what she did. It must have killed them both inside. I'm glad she was open about her loss as it effects so many women, but weeks later she is pregnant again with a healthy child.

I'll let this get back to a gossip thread rather than a fertility one now. Apologies.

Reactions: 5
I'm one of those people. I acknowledge the pain her and her husband must have felt.

However, as another poster pointed out she was already pregnant at the time of uploading her what to expect during a miscarriage video. She did indeed get pregnant again very quickly. I would also assume they started trying once they were married so conceived first time very quickly also.

I don't know anyone else's circumstances on here, and this isn't about me or you, but the irrational pain of infertility does make me see her life as close to perfect as it can get.

I'm extremely sorry she had to experience what she did. It must have killed them both inside. I'm glad she was open about her loss as it effects so many women, but weeks later she is pregnant again with a healthy child.

I'll let this get back to a gossip thread rather than a fertility one now. Apologies.
It’s 100% natural to have that reaction when you have been struggling. I’m sure her miscarriage & molar pregnancy were very hard, but comparatively less so than someone struggling for longer. And it’s ok to express that & it’s also ok to avoid pregnancy & baby content when you find it upsetting. I hope you & anyone else reading are ok. Xx

• Heart
don't really know how to feel about the pregnancy content tbh - really happy for them but also not something i can relate to rn so i'm just indifferent.

her new video - the pram talk seemed reasonable at first but then talking about maybe they should buy a double 'just in case' they're able to have another soonish after? actually quite insensitive and i would've expected her to have a different perspective following miscarriage. also felt like the 'it's a big investment' was her relatable box ticked for the video, bc in the next breath they're going to book a second holiday this pregnancy 🥴

Reactions: 5