Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is pretty sad, but it's a classy response from Meg unlike LJW's undignified witch fest against her when poor old Meg hasn't even been offered to give her right to reply.

Guess we are looking at a double friend loss then as Alex was friends with LJW too once.

Isn't being a friend about more than saying YOU'RE MY BESTIE FOREVER and then when you drift apart going WELL SHE WAS SO NEEDY?! How will LJW teach a kid about friendship when she goes about it like this? Disgraceful and I hope she's ashamed.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don't think she needed to add the bit about dreading Megs name popping up on her phone in that article. What a horrible thing to say about someone, fair enough you don't want to be friends etc but don't put it in a public article and profit from it financially.

Wonder if their YouTube vids together will stay up?

Reactions: 2
Funny that she's not posted a link to the article, she's normally shameless in self-promotion.

Alex Cameron seems pretty sad about the whole thing too. If you want to burn your bridges, and prove to new people in your life you will turn round and stab them in the back....mission accomplished.

Does anyone know where she is from? I’m certain she lives in Belper and her family sound like they’re from there too

My suspicions were raised when they were no longer up each others' backsides after that freebie holiday they went on. The fact they didn't sit together on the plane was weird enough, despite LJ trying to dress it up as 'we like each other enough to choose to sit separately on a flight'. No love, mates wanna sit together. It was the same when she went on holiday with her odd job Italian boyfriend and went on about how she loved having time away from him. She can't co-exist with anyone, can she??!
The comment 'she never really got on with my friends and only wanted to hang out the two of us', makes sense as to why Wonderful U is never at those bullshit influencer gatherings LJ has.
Not that I'm defending Wonderful U - she does seem a right misery. How the hell she's got over 70k followers when all she does is film her dogs and complain about how ill she feels, is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Oh man we all know a person like this in our lives so deluded. They meet someone for 5 mins and call them their best friend. They have “rudies with a boy” and keep mentioning it as they want everyone to know or make a boy jealous. Next week she’ll adopt next month she’ll be in India to be yoga teacher next year she’ll be... She is a lost soul

To be fair she sums up wonderful_u perfectly. She's so "woe is me" all the time, it's enough to make anyone feel miserable.

A bizillion per cent agree with this. When have we ever heard mention of her nan until now? She's not even IN the photos she is sharing of her. Why doesn't she just visit her - she could entertain the other residents with her multiple personalities and accents! 😂 I don't think it's ethical really. I wouldn't want my nan's nursing home being talked about like this on social media by some jumped up yuppie who is using it to self promote and sell pulp fiction.

Wait for the 'oh I'm so shocked' face when one of her 'mates' at the Daily Mail picks it up to write about.

My friend works for a publisher and reckons she won't actually be getting much cash for these books she's agreed to write so that's why she's selling her soul and her nan this way.

Very sad.

Ah yes. That will be why. Probably not even her nan 😂
MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE ABOUT THE DAILY MAIL!!! 😂

It's a set up job by her publishers - which proves the whole thing was a cynical marketing ploy: "Laura, whose third novel Our Stop is due for release on August 8, went on to explain that her own grandmother 'has a whale of a time' with her five daughters and seventeen grandchildren"

And this quote sums the whole thing up nicely:
"I win best granddaughter, it feels good to help etc etc etc)"

No, it feels good to self promote and to get publicity off the back of other people's money. The "best" granddaughter is the one who takes her nan out for the day or mentions her before splashing her picture all over the net.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You are spot on @JammyEmmy. It's all been done in the name of PR rather than genuine kindness. £2000 raised is great but hardly 'hold the front page' newsworthy unless your publicity machine is promoting it hard.

Reactions: 2
I can imagine Laura quickly loses interest with anyone when the dialogue is not about her. If you can bear it, there's a blog on megs YouTube channel where she goes to stay with Laura and they attend Lindsay (ropes of Holland) birthday drinks. Don't get me wrong, I think Meg is likely v difficult at times but Laura is insufferable throughout.

Oh my god it’s so obvious the fundraising thing is a PR stunt for this book and to try and massage her own ego after she was “trolled” (her words) on here 🙄

Also where can I find the article she has wrote about friendships / wonderful u?

I also love the photo on her grid of her and her grandmother is her holding a picture of her 😂😂😂 because before now she has never even mentioned her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh my god it’s so obvious the fundraising thing is a PR stunt for this book and to try and massage her own ego after she was “trolled” (her words) on here 🙄

Also where can I find the article she has wrote about friendships / wonderful u?

I also love the photo on her grid of her and her grandmother is her holding a picture of her 😂😂😂 because before now she has never even mentioned her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

This is the one she wrote after dumping Emma Gannon.

Does anyone know where she is from? I’m certain she lives in Belper and her family sound like they’re from there too
Yeah she's talked about Belper.

Screenshot_20190727_175153.jpg

"have to be there even though it isn't" fun"'
🙄

I would genuinely walk on hot coals for my mates and I'm pretty sure they'd do the same for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she could end the friendship all over again then she would but apparently, according to the article, she’d “demonstrate more grace.” Writing an article so patently pointed about one person and essentially criticising and highlighting their flaws is cruel. Especially when the other person is well-known both socially in the same circles and by the same followers that follow you. She’s using her platform to have the last say and denying a right of reply. To me, that’s nasty, humiliating and akin to bullying. She wants to be this boss woman who stands for girl power yet has totally acted to the contrary. It’s just not nice. Yes, we all use personal experience to inform our writing but a tirade so obviously aimed against one person is so wrong. She could have written a general piece and referenced a plethora of friendship fall outs; god knows she’s had enough- this won’t be her first or her last.

It’s also odd to me that the whole article is about how great it was ending the friendship when in reality she asked for more space (presumably with a view to improving the friendship or re-assessing the friendship) and it was the friend who blocked her on social media, fundamentally ending the friendship. She makes NO sense and clearly isn’t even bright enough to consistently keep up with her own lies within the confines of one article.

Yes, we have all experienced friendships fizzling away and we have all endured romantic break ups etc but I’m sorry most normal people do NOT consistently have these issues with people time and time again. It speaks volumes about her other (let’s be real, non-existent) friends when somebody new comes into her life and is immediately deserving of “best friend” status. She has had a rocky relationship with her parents, she has lost friends consistently throughout her life and she can’t hold a relationship down for love or money...perhaps, Laura Jane Williams, the common denominator in these shitstorm relationships that you have is...you?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she still adopting? She’s talking about how often she runs her course and has said she’s not sure when she’ll run it again, because she’s not sure how busy she’ll be with the book deal. No mention of the potential kid…

Her courses are absolutely dreadful! Gosh she’s asking for money a lot lately on the gram isn’t she!!

Any news on of the donations were paid to her grandmothers care home yet?

If she could end the friendship all over again then she would but apparently, according to the article, she’d “demonstrate more grace.” Writing an article so patently pointed about one person and essentially criticising and highlighting their flaws is cruel. Especially when the other person is well-known both socially in the same circles and by the same followers that follow you. She’s using her platform to have the last say and denying a right of reply. To me, that’s nasty, humiliating and akin to bullying. She wants to be this boss woman who stands for girl power yet has totally acted to the contrary. It’s just not nice. Yes, we all use personal experience to inform our writing but a tirade so obviously aimed against one person is so wrong. She could have written a general piece and referenced a plethora of friendship fall outs; god knows she’s had enough- this won’t be her first or her last.

It’s also odd to me that the whole article is about how great it was ending the friendship when in reality she asked for more space (presumably with a view to improving the friendship or re-assessing the friendship) and it was the friend who blocked her on social media, fundamentally ending the friendship. She makes NO sense and clearly isn’t even bright enough to consistently keep up with her own lies within the confines of one article.

Yes, we have all experienced friendships fizzling away and we have all endured romantic break ups etc but I’m sorry most normal people do NOT consistently have these issues with people time and time again. It speaks volumes about her other (let’s be real, non-existent) friends when somebody new comes into her life and is immediately deserving of “best friend” status. She has had a rocky relationship with her parents, she has lost friends consistently throughout her life and she can’t hold a relationship down for love or money...perhaps, Laura Jane Williams, the common denominator in these shitstorm relationships that you have is...you?
Absolutely spot on.

Her courses are absolutely dreadful! Gosh she’s asking for money a lot lately on the gram isn’t she!!

Any news on of the donations were paid to her grandmothers care home yet?
Well on her list of things to do this week it talks about seeing her "friend" but no mention of seeing Nan to share the good news 😂

£350?! You can literally Google the information FOR FREE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.