Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder what happened between her and Wonderful U though Wonderful U seems about as fun as a mop

Reactions: 4
They don't even follow each other any more, so it must be serious 😂
I remember they used to film videos together way back along and I seem to remember the photographer mentioned a few posts ago popped up with them on occasion. It seems really odd how they went away together then suddenly aren't friends.

That is really disgusting. I’m disgusted with her. Child sex abuse is not some quirky characteristic to add some dark shade to one of her Instagram characters

• Sick
That is really disgusting. I’m disgusted with her. Child sex abuse is not some quirky characteristic to add some dark shade to one of her Instagram characters
These dressing up character things are always insane! I posted one a while back where her character had been raped and it was like some fun little thing to write about because oh rape is so silly

Reactions: 1
This one is literally beyond the pale. Who the duck does she think she is using child abuse as ‘light hearted fodder’??

• Angry
Reactions: 3
AND PEOPLE ARE LOVING IT!
I just messaged her saying that it’s totally inappropriate and potentially triggering to victims. Also really not something you should be posting when looking to adopt. I’m sure I’ll be called a troll shortly..

Reactions: 8
Yeah I was pretty upset by that to be honest, as a survivor of childhood abuse by a father. Kinda jarring to read in my insta feed. Graphic and unnecessary. I actually would appreciate if people comment on it as I don’t want to out myself as a CSA survivor on my public insta.

• Sad
I just messaged her saying that it’s totally inappropriate and potentially triggering to victims. Also really not something you should be posting when looking to adopt. I’m sure I’ll be called a troll shortly..
She’s turned off comments on the post. Classic coward’s move. It’s really sad to think about her trivialising something like child sex abuse when lots of adopted kids are no longer with their birth families because of abuse

Yeah I was pretty upset by that to be honest, as a survivor of childhood abuse by a father. Kinda jarring to read in my insta feed. Graphic and unnecessary. I actually would appreciate if people comment on it as I don’t want to out myself as a CSA survivor on my public insta.
I’m sorry x

God I haven’t even thought of that. Wonder if it even crossed her mind that abuse is rampant within families with children that end up in foster care or adopted.

Sending you love. She sickens me, then posts on her stories about being a mama soon. I feel sorry for her adopted child when their mother takes SA so lightly.

God I haven’t even thought of that. Wonder if it even crossed her mind that abuse is rampant within families with children that end up in foster care or adopted.
She doesn’t care about the child or their past, it’s all a role for her to play and a story to sell to the papers.

This post is probably one of the worst I’ve seen her do. At the very least, a trigger warning should have been included. I expected better tbh.

Aaaand she doesn’t acknowledge or respond to my message. A few months back I was asking IGers to post about fundraising for a very poorly little boy and all the big ones like MOD, MotherPukka, Yesmum etc all responded with lovely messages and posted several times. Did LJ even respond to my message? I think that says it all about what kind of person she is.

Christ. All she had to do was say, “sorry I didn’t think, have now edited” but instead she’s had a go at someone for not having seen her recent edit.
EA0CA76B-AB2C-459A-9000-30912ED91516.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.