Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s svary how accurate that is. Poems are dreadful. Wonder if it’s the set up for another book? Cashing in on how popular people like holly mcnish are, although holly has actual talent.
I’m still waiting for the post “So a month ago. I was trolled. And it hurt. But I rose up stronger....” blah blah blah all leading to a new book/personal announcement/changes to how she posts on Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m still waiting for the post “So a month ago. I was trolled. And it hurt. But I rose up stronger....” blah blah blah all leading to a new book/personal announcement/changes to how she posts on Instagram 😂😂
She’s waiting for a magazine to pay her for it

Reactions: 3
This sort of thing happens every couple of months and always ends with a massive speech about how she is better for it. Then ignores people in the comments who dare to share their own experiences.

Reactions: 4
She’s on holiday alone like a “dirty hippy” (her words). She’s just soooooo quirky. How long until we hear she’s met the love of her life who is a llama farmer she met on a Portuguese hike and screwed amongst sheep poo and, like, the purest air!!!

Oh god, does anyone else just think she must be so lonely, having her birthday on her own like that? Putting a little congrats message to herself so her followers can say happy birthday? So sad 😢

Oh god, does anyone else just think she must be so lonely, having her birthday on her own like that? Putting a little congrats message to herself so her followers can say happy birthday? So sad 😢
Ugh, how provincial are you?? When you're like, as important and enlightened and intelligent as LJ you don't celebrate your birthday with a cup of tea and breakfast in bed, dinner with your family and a bottle of fizz on the sofa (if you're lucky) with your fella 🙄😉😂

I'm quite surprised she didn't spend her birthday single handedly crafting an orphanage in Mozambique from her own books, to be honest 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fair doose it would be nice to think in your thirties it's acceptable to celebrate your birthday with a solo trip, I've loved solo travelling but it gets boring after a while. It does seem odd to me how she lives and works alone, and then sometimes bemoans the loneliness whilst also reminding us IT'S A CHOICE. So yeah, I dunno both sad and eh in its own right.

Yes when Laura the enlightened had to lie that she was on holiday with her Dad so that Egyptian men would stop hitting on her ...
I remember this, she basically said they were harassing her and she had to move to different pools. Found it very off.

So she wasn’t alone, she was on a retreat with other women who she probably didn’t make friends with because she’s too busy looking in the mirror loving herself. Think it was an undisclosed advert too.

Reactions: 1
I think she falls out with all her friends as she’s a deluded person who can’t sustain anything long term as she prevents a fake version to the world of what she wants us to see but that’s not sustainable and they must get to see her true greedy grabby colours. I really think she’s in for a major shock becoming a parent as she can’t be so selfish then. Maybe it’s a great idea to help her be less selfish but a kid shouldn’t be used as part of an experiment to fulfill her life

*presents not prevents

I think she falls out with all her friends as she’s a deluded person who can’t sustain anything long term as she prevents a fake version to the world of what she wants us to see but that’s not sustainable and they must get to see her true greedy grabby colours. I really think she’s in for a major shock becoming a parent as she can’t be so selfish then. Maybe it’s a great idea to help her be less selfish but a kid shouldn’t be used as part of an experiment to fulfill her life

*presents not prevents
But the child is part of her fake story. She wants to star in the role of nurturing mother who pulled this boy from the grips of evil parents and adopted him. He’ll be an accessory for her, although she’s gone very quiet on it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.