Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it was another daft choice to advertise how she’s been ‘trolled’ and include the details. I bet the drama around it attracked a few more curious people to this platform and those actually read a different / real image of her rather than the bullshit she is been projecting all over IG and elsewhere. Narcisstic, insecure, daft woman.

Reactions: 2
Seems as if Derbyshire is below her, you know? She’d only go out with some creative wanker in London
She lives local to me, I’ve commented on her stories, seen her out an about a few times. She’s in her own little bubble, if she acknowledged the real world around her, she’d find her neighbours, fellow Belperites are quite nice and friendly.

Didn’t she have fellow professional grammers alicej_t and Jessica rose Williams over after Christmas? AJT is very similar and a narcissist. JRW seems lovely, occasionally caught out by the ADs and what she should be doing rather what she wants to post. Again these are the kinds of people who are worthy of her attention, not us plain janes!!

Reactions: 1
She lives local to me, I’ve commented on her stories, seen her out an about a few times. She’s in her own little bubble, if she acknowledged the real world around her, she’d find her neighbours, fellow Belperites are quite nice and friendly.

Didn’t she have fellow professional grammers alicej_t and Jessica rose Williams over after Christmas? AJT is very similar and a narcissist. JRW seems lovely, occasionally caught out by the ADs and what she should be doing rather what she wants to post. Again these are the kinds of people who are worthy of her attention, not us plain janes!!
They were all round her curated rented home gushing over each other. You’re right though, my cousin moved from London to the Yorkshire Dales as a single woman but made so many interesting, cool friends through her Pilates and life drawing class. Her social life is better than it was in London but you know Laura just couldn’t have Hannah, 35, stressed stay at home mum of 3 round because she’d ruin her aesthetic with her George at Asda jeans 🙄

Reactions: 4
They were all round her curated rented home gushing over each other. You’re right though, my cousin moved from London to the Yorkshire Dales as a single woman but made so many interesting, cool friends through her Pilates and life drawing class. Her social life is better than it was in London but you know Laura just couldn’t have Hannah, 35, stressed stay at home mum of 3 round because she’d ruin her aesthetic with her George at Asda jeans 🙄
Those posts always remind of the "writer baby" in Family guy who records ideas for stories on a dictophone

Anyone else notice that LJW's reincarnation has begun? 😂 She's deleted all her pinned stories flogging her snake oil bullshit courses. She's replying to 'normals' on her comments, she's stopped with the nauseating stories and that AWFUL weird bullshit accent, she's now become humble - ALL after this thread. If you can't stand the heat love, get out of the (fake meal box) kitchen.

I'm still waiting for the magazine article about how she feels reduced as a human by mean comments on the Internet and now she has decided not to share so much of her life blah blah. My other prediction is to soon see someone who lives locally to her, as her new BFF, and them doing very normal things together that she then goes on and on about in her stories.

Pick a personality Laura.

It killed me when she was writing about not being able to find a decent coffee shop or restaurant in the Midlands. Oh COME ON.

These people pop up and then disappear again. What happened to Emma Gannon and wonderful u and those other people she'd have round for a boozy lunch (in her shared house she made look like it was her own)

I thought it was Honey G in her latest post😭
I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂

I think all this snake oil course crap and hiding her instagram highlights is bull tit until her book is out. She doesn’t want people not buying it because they don’t like her personality. Don’t worry love, people won’t be buying it because it’s tit and not because you’re really weird

• Haha
Hope everyone’s enjoyed her poem today. It does seem to be totally ripped from that Des’ree song though...anyone remember it? “I’m afraid of the dark, especially when I’m in a park, and there’s no one else around, ooh I get the shivers” 😆

• Haha
Hope everyone’s enjoyed her poem today. It does seem to be totally ripped from that Des’ree song though...anyone remember it? “I’m afraid of the dark, especially when I’m in a park, and there’s no one else around, ooh I get the shivers” 😆
It was both terrible GCSE crap and pretentious.

Reactions: 3
Yeah. The typical next stage of ‘feel sorry for me and please praise me’ circus. And those commenting on how wonderful this poem is...obviously they are into all the trash she’s been publishing.

It's also got a typo in it, surely. 'Shrink parts my world'. Strong from the professional writer.

Seems as if Derbyshire is below her, you know? She’d only go out with some creative wanker in London

Anyone noticed under the hiking post...

a local photographer (1000 followers) has said something like ‘I’m always there, let me know if you need company on a walk’ and LJ replies ‘hahaha thanks’ (da fuq?! Rude)

A blogger (3000 + followers) replies something like ‘omg I’d love to live there’ and LJ fawns ‘omg yes I’d love to host you babe cxxx’

Literally what I’ve been talking about the whole time 😂

She’s so clearly a narcissist that gets her endorphins from rejecting those ‘beneath her’.

Every time she rejects someone I bet she has a mini orgasm.

Anyone noticed under the hiking post...

a local photographer (1000 followers) has said something like ‘I’m always there, let me know if you need company on a walk’ and LJ replies ‘hahaha thanks’ (da fuq?! Rude)

A blogger (3000 + followers) replies something like ‘omg I’d love to live there’ and LJ fawns ‘omg yes I’d love to host you babe cxxx’

Literally what I’ve been talking about the whole time 😂

She’s so clearly a narcissist that gets her endorphins from rejecting those ‘beneath her’.

Every time she rejects someone I bet she has a mini orgasm.
Then write an article (or a poem) about her orgasm. 😂

• Haha
The ‘seeing friends after dark’ that’s LJ hinting at that pretend male friend again 😂

Oops I’ve got a boyfriend now I can’t adopt. I’m going to celebrate that I’ve changed my mind again, that’s enough for about 17 articles and three more books isn’t it?!

• Haha
I expect a "Sometimes I dream of being poet laureate, amused, slightly that laureate has part of my name in it ... Laura." The poems are .... eh.

I expect a "Sometimes I dream of being poet laureate, amused, slightly that laureate has part of my name in it ... Laura." The poems are .... eh.
It’s svary how accurate that is. Poems are dreadful. Wonder if it’s the set up for another book? Cashing in on how popular people like holly mcnish are, although holly has actual talent.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.