Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dolly Alderton plugged her book on her Instagram stories the other day. I don't take anyone's recommendations now as I assume they're paid to do so.

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow her when she started with the accents does anyone know if she ended up adopting?

Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow her when she started with the accents does anyone know if she ended up adopting?
All signs point to no. She stopped mentioning it entirely a while back. Made a lot of allusions to challenges and how she’s not going to share every detail of her life, Has recently liked a child-free article on Twitter.

Reactions: 3
Anyone tuned into the live she’s doing now? They had to turn off comments - unsure why although I saw one comment which just said”these bleeping Karen’s”😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s mortifying that Insta tells you how many people are watching live...a grand total of 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched 2 minutes of the insta live and to turn it off.... MI5 should hire to interrogate suspects as they'd talk just to shut her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s deleted the post where she was asking people to ask questions....(which had the one response questioning her child sex abuse/racism for outfit choices). Very strange woman...just very..odd.

35 viewers! CRINGE. And her other post about the books that shaped her… She definitely shoulda put The Note in there if she didn't (can't bear to click, she's such a liar) 🤣 And bravo Alibabs1 whoever you are 👏👏👏

I saw her new book for £2.50 in my local Tesco today. Bargain basement a week after publication isn’t a good sign

• Wow
I saw her new book for £2.50 in my local Tesco today. Bargain basement a week after publication isn’t a good sign
send her a pic to post on her Instagram Stories with the price tag on clear display! 😂

I read her book, Becoming, on holiday recently. *whispers* I didn't hate it.
Interesting. I never read Becoming, it was Ice Cream for Breakfast that introduced me to her. God I hated that book!

What did you like about Becoming?

Reactions: 1
Well, she came across quite vain and sociopathic in her treatment of the men in her life and this was quite gripping reading. I don't know if this was her intention but it kept me turning the page. I mean, the two young American guys she writes about. Wowzers. I don't know, the book for me was like the embodiment of the popcorn GIF or not being able to turn away from a car crash.

Is that the best book review you've ever read? Have I sold it to you?

• Haha
Well, she came across quite vain and sociopathic in her treatment of the men in her life and this was quite gripping reading. I don't know if this was her intention but it kept me turning the page. I mean, the two young American guys she writes about. Wowzers. I don't know, the book for me was like the embodiment of the popcorn GIF or not being able to turn away from a car crash.

Is that the best book review you've ever read? Have I sold it to you?
You genuinely have! Now I want to read it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.