Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just saw this on Twitter. It’s a shame only a few prominent names have called her out publicly. Seems like she isn’t very well thought of in the community... 👀

I agree with this!! She hardly has a good bunch of friends that would help her see the light and from previous experience (sexual abuse post etc) she lacks so much in self awareness that I can’t imagine she had a moment of clarity.
what was the sexual abuse post?

what was the sexual abuse post?
There are screenshots and discussion about it earlier in this thread.

Basically she did one of outfit posts where she writes about a character: “today I am dressed as...” and the character she created had been sexually abused as a child. The whole caption was leading up to the reveal of the sexual abuse, like it was a plot point to shock and surprise and show us what a wonderful writer LJW is. I don’t think she even had a trigger warning on it at first.

She got called out, turned off comments and eventually quietly deleted it.

There are screenshots and discussion about it earlier in this thread.

Basically she did one of outfit posts where she writes about a character: “today I am dressed as...” and the character she created had been sexually abused as a child. The whole caption was leading up to the reveal of the sexual abuse, like it was a plot point to shock and surprise and show us what a wonderful writer LJW is. I don’t think she even had a trigger warning on it at first.

She got called out, turned off comments and eventually quietly deleted it.
Oh god. Classic LJ

Reactions: 1
Bless. She’s trying so hard to repent making the murder of George Floyd all about her, that I almost feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
I assume her adoption saga is off? I hope no one let her looking after a child.

Reactions: 1
A friend started thinking about adoption at about the same time I think. Her children have been home with her for nearly 6 months now. She was either rejected or changed her mind.

Her reading from her new book on Instagram - not only is it horrendously written, but the way she reads it, I can’t bear it! Such an air of fakeness to it, especially the awful voice she puts on. Extremely smug, too.

Which book has she ripped off this time, I wonder?

Also I note she’s struggling to hide her real chin(s) and neck now. Magic angles no longer working.

Reactions: 4
Today she has been particularly irritating reading from her new book. The R rolls, eyebrow dancing and affected accent is at an all time high!!!

Also her hands look filthy (as filthy as her laptop) almost as if she’s fake tanned and yet she’s super pale so can’t have done?

On a side note, I didn’t realise that she had a dog...is this a new development or?

Reactions: 2
Just watched. How boring and unoriginal is her writing?! Could she not have used a thesaurus to learn some bigger words... I think any of us could bang out a generic chick lit romance if we declared ourselves writers and had to time to. I think most GCSE students could write something like this 🙈

I know three high-profile bookstagram people/authors now who have declined to chair an event for her new book release. They didn’t want to be associated with LJ at ALL (although they made their excuses). And they’re just three I know of. I wonder how many more names turned it down. And whether she knows this. And who’ll take it in the end 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know three high-profile bookstagram people/authors now who have declined to chair an event for her new book release. They didn’t want to be associated with LJ at ALL (although they made their excuses). And they’re just three I know of. I wonder how many more names turned it down. And whether she knows this. And who’ll take it in the end 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ooh this is so intriguing!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Fascinating. Especially given how many bookstagram people are desperate for even the slightest bit of attention. I'll be interested to see who steps in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.