Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today’s stories she appears to thinks she’s some kind of fashion icon and should be giving out advice to the masses about what to wear and when? I honestly would rather wear a bin liner than some of the stuff she wears 🙈 she’s SO full of herself it ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: 2
I am not a fan of her style personally. I always feel like she's trying to be someone she's not. Like a cool Instagram blogger. Based on that (and the fact whenever she bangs on about cos she makes out it's like it's damn couture!) I don't really think I shall be taking the advice.

Reactions: 3
Just proves that she is woefully insecure. I think people who really have life nailed are the ones totally comfortable in their own skin, and don't have to turn away from every opinion expressed about them because it's too upsetting to read criticism.

Reactions: 2
Oh but wait! It wasn’t criticism she had an issue with, it was *all the glowing praise* 🤔
This is nauseating and delusional. Like the "little girl in Tesco" who told her mummy that lady is pretty and the mum felt *compelled* to tap LJW on the shoulder to tell her so, and she felt *compelled* to put it on Twitter, because then it's real, right?! Reminds me of Fight Club in a weird way. And goes against everything that Life Diet seems to be shouting about. I listened to a snippet and it sounded like Christopher Biggins pretending to have nailed life, when the social behaviour screams otherwise. And the magazine courses. Modern day fraud. Like her book, sold as something woke when it was a rip off. And "turning down GMB" because of her moral compass. Her book hasn't done nearly as well as her publisher hoped - if she'd have been offered GMB, she'd have been on as fast as Christopher Biggins.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently so!???
She did the same thing with her blog as she couldn't bear hanging out for the good comments but especially not wanting to be triggered by the slightest bit of criticism.

I think the decision to do it on insta too shows how she's trying to leave her influencer life behind her .... though yes it does beg questions about engagement.

Reactions: 1
So her editor came up with the plot for her book
Based on... The Note. I said it before. I have read both books, two years apart and our stop is a TOTAL rip-off of that. 'Editor sees bestseller and gets blogger with ready made followers to write a copycat of it.' It obvs didn't work if they had to send it back to her five times ('Can you just make it more... trainy? Notey? Better?!'). But they had to release it in the end I guess. I dunno, it just seemed like a really poor imitation. I hope her original idea is actually... erm, original.

So many lies in her latest podcast.

Next book will be about a woman who leaves London to live in Derbyshire (y):ROFLMAO:

What I find most cringey in the latest podcast is that she obviously prepared Dolly Alderton’s accent for herself to use on this occasion. She sounds quite like her for the first few minutes, then slips out of it and back in every time she has a few moments to think. Just be yourself Laura, you’re all about living authentically so let us see your authenticity!

Reactions: 5
What I find most cringey in the latest podcast is that she obviously prepared Dolly Alderton’s accent for herself to use on this occasion. She sounds quite like her for the first few minutes, then slips out of it and back in every time she has a few moments to think. Just be yourself Laura, you’re all about living authentically so let us see your authenticity!
I couldn’t bring myself to listen to it - she’s just too irritating for words

When she wangs on about her signed books, I’m always reminded of that bit in Notting Hill where Hugh Grant says “if you can find one they haven’t signed, it’s worth a fortune”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.