Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit, she really REALLY doesn’t look anything like it!!
Woah! That's a different person, surely? But then her eyebrows are at a normal position here and on her IG they are cartoonish, so maybe that's why she looks so different. Angles, man.

Reactions: 2
Find it 😂 😂 😂 that she keeps comparing herself to massive celebs when she talks about how she needs to be "authentic". You're hardly Taylor Swift mate!!!

Find it gross how she's not being aUtHeNtIc about the environment. If I have to see ONE MORE joker-esque photo of her with a take away coffee cup or plastic water bottle or a boast of how she drives around aimlessly for hours on end I'll delete all my Instagram and come up with a new personality in protest!!! But come on, get with the programme and at least do something other than self promote all the time with your following.

On that note, why does she think people who already follow her will be interested in the constant reposting of other people's gushing praise of her? BOR-ING.

The fact she's copied someone else's book comes as ZERO surprise. Did you see in her stories when she talked about this book, it was going to be a different story and a team of editors had to change it for her and make it a less miserable story. And they tell her what the story is for her next book.

When she had her haircut for free by her 'friend' she looked totally different in their post of her than what she posts of herself. She harps on about no filter but she has a phone with an in built filter on the photos already. #authenticmyarse

Did I see she's flogging a new course? Please say it isn't so.
Yep. Feel sorry for all the people begging her to do it but they can't afford it. Don't waste your money! Get a book from the library and do some research online. Notice how she never links to the stuff her past pupils have done....

Reactions: 3
Find it 😂 😂 😂 that she keeps comparing herself to massive celebs when she talks about how she needs to be "authentic". You're hardly Taylor Swift mate!!!

Find it gross how she's not being aUtHeNtIc about the environment. If I have to see ONE MORE joker-esque photo of her with a take away coffee cup or plastic water bottle or a boast of how she drives around aimlessly for hours on end I'll delete all my Instagram and come up with a new personality in protest!!! But come on, get with the programme and at least do something other than self promote all the time with your following.

On that note, why does she think people who already follow her will be interested in the constant reposting of other people's gushing praise of her? BOR-ING.

The fact she's copied someone else's book comes as ZERO surprise. Did you see in her stories when she talked about this book, it was going to be a different story and a team of editors had to change it for her and make it a less miserable story. And they tell her what the story is for her next book.

When she had her haircut for free by her 'friend' she looked totally different in their post of her than what she posts of herself. She harps on about no filter but she has a phone with an in built filter on the photos already. #authenticmyarse

Yep. Feel sorry for all the people begging her to do it but they can't afford it. Don't waste your money! Get a book from the library and do some research online. Notice how she never links to the stuff her past pupils have done....
That is SUCH a good point. If her course had any worth then the best validation for it would surely be links to her former students’ work?

Another day another plastic throwaway coffee cup. Will someone buy her an Our Stop branded keep cup already?!

Anyone notice that everytime she does a new post to her grid she deletes another, so she stays on 99 posts. Guess that's an easier way of staying fake, don't need such a big clear out when it's time to try on a new personality. What happened to the charity she swore she was going to take on as she cried into a pizza about Syrian refugees while she was on holiday in Italy last year? Fallen by the wayside? Oh. What. A. Shock.

Reactions: 4
What are thoughts on her buying much of that following...?! I follow many more credible, experienced, talented writers and journalists with half as many followers as she has. I just wonder if she's made a few lame YouTube posts, written a couple of tit Yes/No columns, bought a load of followers, nicked someone else's book and tried to repackage it as her own, and BOOM, claims to be an "authority" on being a novelist and pitching to magazines... then makes money from the courses. I think it's modern-day fraud.

I love how she calls it a ‘novel’, when really it’s just weak chick-lit! Nothing against chick-lit, I enjoy it myself, but let’s call a spade a spade!

She's back on twitter asking for skincare recommendations, can't stand the naval gazing considering the constitutional crisis us brits are living through!

Reactions: 1
She's back on twitter asking for skincare recommendations, can't stand the naval gazing considering the constitutional crisis us brits are living through!
Hoping for more stuff to fill her cluttered house with.

I dislike her eyebrows so much sometimes I dream about shaving them off. I think I have an actual phobia about them I can’t even look at her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she had a skincare routine she swore by?! Oh dear, it seems freebies from those brands must've dried up! On to the next!

What are thoughts on her buying much of that following...?! I follow many more credible, experienced, talented writers and journalists with half as many followers as she has. I just wonder if she's made a few lame YouTube posts, written a couple of tit Yes/No columns, bought a load of followers, nicked someone else's book and tried to repackage it as her own, and BOOM, claims to be an "authority" on being a novelist and pitching to magazines... then makes money from the courses. I think it's modern-day fraud.
Yeah I think you are right. She's been pretty open about always having a plan to get her books published, and Instagram was part of it. So makes perfect sense she buys the followers and now she's got what she needs she ditches Instagram entirely.

Anyone notice that in her latest 'dredging up completely irrelevant stuff from the past' column from grazia she refers to her ex boyfriend as being from her secondary school not high school. So she DOES read this page despite claiming not to 😂

From her other posts they started dating when they were 16 and then he dumped her at 24. Which is NOT a decade. Plus, who ever expects to stay with their 'high school sweetheart' for the rest of their life? Isn't she about 35 or 36 now, so maybe time to let this cash cow die down a bit now?! 😂

I would LOVE to know what 'Gwen' and the ex HSS think of her bringing this up again and again.

I thought she had a skincare routine she swore by?! Oh dear, it seems freebies from those brands must've dried up! On to the next!
Yeah she had some special serum she swore by) which never saw the light again 😂)

Last edited:
Cover been rebranded "for autumn" - which means one thing. It isn't selling as well as they hoped. And it's only 99p! Go figure... She's very good at spinning things/polishing turds isn't she?!

Reactions: 3
She looks so different in that Telegraph article! It's easy to see she really knows her selfie angles, but proper photos not to much. I always thought she had a v defined jawline but those photos say otherwise.

That whole article was a pile of tripe too. She took a teaching job that happened to be in a convent... Not as if she joined an actual nunnery. I suppose I'm not surprised when she rewrites her history so often

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.