Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actively said she’s taking a social media break? I can’t see her changing at all.
She mentioned a "he" in her recent insta, so perhaps another 'I think of you whilst I masturbate with my £300 worth of sex toys" is ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eugh just looked on her stories for the first time,don’t know what annoyed me more-the awful accent,the raised eyebrows,the annoying pictures when answering questions or the utter drivel she writes. She really does love herself.

She’s an utter bell end and so far up her own arse. Hi Laura btw as you have this page on your notifications 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Eugh just looked on her stories for the first time,don’t know what annoyed me more-the awful accent,the raised eyebrows,the annoying pictures when answering questions or the utter drivel she writes. She really does love herself.
Poor kid. I know people who grew up with narcissistic parent(s) and it’s the worst.

She’s an utter bell end and so far up her own arse. Hi Laura btw as you have this page on your notifications 👋🏻
I hope she does 😂😂😂

Interestingly a follower asked her why she doesn't story as much anymore and she replied saying she's considering how much to share online ...

Just read through this thread and I'm a bit surprised how much people dislike her! Honestly I really like her - I think she can get a bit carried away sometimes and that OOTD caption was a bit much, but that's because she uses her insta as an extension of her writing. She's been super kind to me in DMs in the past. And some of the things she has posted have honestly truly helped me with things I've been struggling with to do with comparing myself to people and feeling scared of making big choices. I don't care at ALL about her voice or eyebrows!

Just read through this thread and I'm a bit surprised how much people dislike her! Honestly I really like her - I think she can get a bit carried away sometimes and that OOTD caption was a bit much, but that's because she uses her insta as an extension of her writing. She's been super kind to me in DMs in the past. And some of the things she has posted have honestly truly helped me with things I've been struggling with to do with comparing myself to people and feeling scared of making big choices. I don't care at ALL about her voice or eyebrows!
Are you her? You keep posting the same thing that would be perfect on a rave thread.

Are you her? You keep posting the same thing that would be perfect on a rave thread.
Oh god sorry, no! I just thought my message didn't go through as I didn't see it. Sorry if I posted twice! But, no, I'm not her. I just feel a bit sorry for her and kind of miss her stories now she's stopped doing them. I think people made some fair points but also some really harsh things were said, that's all.

How could that fake accent not grate on someone at all? Even just a little bit? Not sure that's possible.

Has anyone read her novel? I gave it a try at 99p on kindle. So disappointing, I expected way more from someone who actually teaches writing to paying participants. Super easy read but also super meh.

I quite like her sometimes too, but the accent is annoying as is the use of vacation - it’s an Americanism I am resisting!

I doubt it, this was most likely her publishers’ idea.

Hopefully it’s also a serious step in her adoption process. I really do wish her the best of luck with that and hope she’s found a way to be superlatively authentic.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed since this thread that she's started listing all her FRIENDS. Because gUyS she has ~friends~ you know?! She did a story a while back listing all her "friends" and sure enough she'll be writing an article about them all soon enough. However, notice that some of the friends don't pop up again after she previously went on and on about them. What happened to her house mates or her "high school" mates or Emma Gannon or Wonderful U?

To the previous poster who likes her, there's someone for everyone and I probably like people you don't - but the issue people had with the ootd post wasn't that it was "a bit much" but that it glorified rape and child abuse as a throw away story, a whim, people's feelings to be trampled on. She wrote it, then got really defensive when some people were brave enough to call her out on it. She is pushing her brand of feminism which is "do as I say and no one can say anything to me because I am not willing to engage with anyone who disagrees with me". She recently did a story about Maura from Love Island saying she wouldn't trust her with any men in her life. Errr, what about free will and their choice? She listed her dad in the list. Mate, if your dad can't be trusted with Maura guess whose fault that is?! It's the most piss pot thing in the world to blame women for men's mistakes.

I can't speak for other people, but what I can say is that her push for "authenticity" whilst also lying quite blatantly about some things doesn't go down well where I'm from. This forum has exposed some of her lies and she doesn't like it.

As for deleting her blog, it's because people can easily go back and double check the lies she's been spinning all this time and she doesn't want that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doubt it. Although she's talked about taking an older child, and older sibling groups are harder to place, so would be good if she did. Although they would have to stay in one room in case they knocked over any of the thousands of knick knacks covering every surface of her flat!!

I genuinely can't see that the adoption will actually happen. It's such a massive thing and she's openly talked about being a big narcissist AND any adopted child is SURELY going to have some issues. But, she's said that she's saving up making friends til she can do it at the school gates. Mums and dads of Belper BEWARE!

One of the answers to her Q&A was the most pretentious thing I’ve ever read!
I'm fairly sure she's got a burner account so she can ask herself those questions. Anyone notice how quickly the (pre prepared!) answers appear 🤔

All credit to her for making these complete money making schemes look like well-worth-forking-out-for advice. I hope she has family/friend support during her time offline. It has just always seemed that she uses the platform for affirmation so I hope she has some people to give her that whilst it's not coming from her trusty followers. Guess soon she will get it from the kid... a lot of weight to carry for that child!
She's doing another online course later in the year.

THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS.

£350. Laura the Emporer has got new clothes.

Last edited:
What the hell!! Another online course. As I’ve said before I foolishly did one of her online courses. The biggest pile of tit.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask 🤦🏻‍♀️

What the hell!! Another online course. As I’ve said before I foolishly did one of her online courses. The biggest pile of tit.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask 🤦🏻‍♀️
Which one? What was it like? I remember the preview she did of one of them and it was all about how great SHE was.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.