Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right, her dad can't be trusted. She's previously written quite a lot about him having an affair.

Which one? What was it like? I remember the preview she did of one of them and it was all about how great SHE was.
It was the insta story one ... I thought it would be good to promote my business.

Dreadful and yes it was all about her and how great she is. Absolutely awful

The about you section on her website has a typo in the first sentence! Let's see if that gets corrected in the next couple of days...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You are right, her dad can't be trusted. She's previously written quite a lot about him having an affair.
Slating Maura is the opposite of feminism. If you don’t like someone then fair enough but saying you wouldn’t trust her around men because Maura talks about sex is a joke. If your dad can’t keep his dick in his pants that’s his problem and not the problem of a love island contestant!!!

Is she adopting more than one? There’s a reference in a recent story to “before the kids arrive” 🤔
She thinks she’s Angelina Jolie!!

Reactions: 1
Doubt it. Although she's talked about taking an older child, and older sibling groups are harder to place, so would be good if she did. Although they would have to stay in one room in case they knocked over any of the thousands of knick knacks covering every surface of her flat!!

I genuinely can't see that the adoption will actually happen. It's such a massive thing and she's openly talked about being a big narcissist AND any adopted child is SURELY going to have some issues. But, she's said that she's saving up making friends til she can do it at the school gates. Mums and dads of Belper BEWARE!

I'm fairly sure she's got a burner account so she can ask herself those questions. Anyone notice how quickly the (pre prepared!) answers appear 🤔

She's doing another online course later in the year.

THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS.

£350. Laura the Emporer has got new clothes.

She’ll fit in alright with the St. John’s lot but I’d put money on her going for st liz’s The not private but looks private school, even though it’s catholic, but one must keep up with appearances eh 😉

She’ll fit in alright with the St. John’s lot but I’d put money on her going for st liz’s The not private but looks private school, even though it’s catholic, but one must keep up with appearances eh 😉
Could imagine her home schooling and teaching the poor thing how to “live its best life” instead of science or IT!!

Is she really trying to rebrand herself as if the self absorbed, "me, me, me" version from her (deleted) blog and book never existed whilst at the same time trying to flog an overpriced course that will surely all be about her. Best of luck with that.

I can't believe she's charging £350 for her next course. She might lack in authenticity and (in my opinion) talent but good god, she's certainly a pro at extortion!

It further highlights the disengagement with her audience. She has no understanding of her audience’s disposable income.

Why doesn't she just add "BY THE WAY, I CAN SPEAK ITALIAN" to the end of her captions cos I really think she just really wants to make sure everyone knows that

Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she just add "BY THE WAY, I CAN SPEAK ITALIAN" to the end of her captions cos I really think she just really wants to make sure everyone knows that
The whole thing about the man being desperate to watch her eat... she fancies herself soooo much!!

In her latest insta post...she replied to someone commenting about living in Italy that she used to live in Italy too but had to leave because she likes getting her work done in a country that operates a bit quicker. LOL sure.

Her whole solo travel stuff, like I traveled alone a lot as well, but somehow all her solo travels seem so sad and lonely? The samey stories about her interactions with the taxi drivers and the waiters...for someone who prides herself on her solo travels, she always comes across as sad and craving for anyone's attention in her interactions.

AND I GOT A FIRST AT DERBY UNI DON'T YOU KNOW?!

It's been corrected! Hi Laura 👋
And she's now attempting to justify her awful accents 😂 Didn't she once say she mimics accents because she's got so much "emotional intelligence"?!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
AND I GOT A FIRST AT DERBY UNI DON'T YOU KNOW?!

And she's now attempting to justify her awful accents 😂 Didn't she once say she mimics accents because she's got so much "emotional intelligence"?!!!
Is she going to start calling herself Ll-ow-rra again now she’s in Italy??

Why does she always write "hop foot" instead of "hot foot"? As a ~wRiTeR™ one would assume she knew the correct phrase.

• Haha
Has anyone noticed since this thread that she's started listing all her FRIENDS. Because gUyS she has ~friends~ you know?! She did a story a while back listing all her "friends" and sure enough she'll be writing an article about them all soon enough. However, notice that some of the friends don't pop up again after she previously went on and on about them. What happened to her house mates or her "high school" mates or Emma Gannon or Wonderful U?

To the previous poster who likes her, there's someone for everyone and I probably like people you don't - but the issue people had with the ootd post wasn't that it was "a bit much" but that it glorified rape and child abuse as a throw away story, a whim, people's feelings to be trampled on. She wrote it, then got really defensive when some people were brave enough to call her out on it. She is pushing her brand of feminism which is "do as I say and no one can say anything to me because I am not willing to engage with anyone who disagrees with me". She recently did a story about Maura from Love Island saying she wouldn't trust her with any men in her life. Errr, what about free will and their choice? She listed her dad in the list. Mate, if your dad can't be trusted with Maura guess whose fault that is?! It's the most piss pot thing in the world to blame women for men's mistakes.

I can't speak for other people, but what I can say is that her push for "authenticity" whilst also lying quite blatantly about some things doesn't go down well where I'm from. This forum has exposed some of her lies and she doesn't like it.

As for deleting her blog, it's because people can easily go back and double check the lies she's been spinning all this time and she doesn't want that.
she just tweeted about 'dumping friends' - another one bites the dust?

Why does she always write "hop foot" instead of "hot foot"? As a ~wRiTeR™ one would assume she knew the correct phrase.
Hah, I’m only 5/6 chapters in to her (awful) novel and I’ve noticed more than one error - the one that sticks out at the moment is that someone can “peddle” fast at a spin class.

(I’ve also noticed the explanation of what an Italian restaurant name means 🙄)

She is so desperate and full of herself. Those questions in her stories a while ago were all set up. She created them from another account. Easily done and she is crafty enough to do it. They echoed the points this forum has touched upon so in a way she ‘responsed’ to them / explained herself. Tried anyway. Of course not everyone buys her bullshit fakery. She definitely follows the forum.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.