Laura Jane Williams #2 Say Please! And put your tongue away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our favourite writer who changes her Instagram Bio more than her socks. Currently it declares she writes love stories for “cynics and dreamers”. Weird, I thought she wrote cheap rip-off romances that sell for 99p on Kindle?!

Laura is currently manically posting Instagram Stories about being a writer, after having one of her many quiet phases. She doesn’t share as heavily as she used to but still loves to poke her tongue out as much as possible on the internet.

No, she never adopted a child and seems unable to decide if she wants kids or not. Despite that, she is a parenting expert and heavily judges mothers who do not do what she expects.

Discuss away!
(Should we create a Wiki for her? I don’t want to lose the “seed” blog post, the BLM outfit post or anything of that nature!!)

Just to get us started, reposting the insane, infamous “give me your seed” blog post. Thanks @Milly Moo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread for our favourite writer who changes her Instagram Bio more than her socks. Currently it declares she writes love stories for “cynics and dreamers”. Weird, I thought she wrote cheap rip-off romances that sell for 99p on Kindle?!

Laura is currently manically posting Instagram Stories about being a writer, after having one of her many quiet phases. She doesn’t share as heavily as she used to but still loves to poke her tongue out as much as possible on the internet.

No, she never adopted a child and seems unable to decide if she wants kids or not. Despite that, she is a parenting expert and heavily judges mothers who do not do what she expects.

Discuss away!
(Should we create a Wiki for her? I don’t want to lose the “seed” blog post, the BLM outfit post or anything of that nature!!)

Just to get us started, reposting the insane, infamous “give me your seed” blog post. Thanks @Milly Moo!

I totally forgot about the Fabio days and the seed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s not even just the seed bit that gets me.

“We look good together” ok, narcissist.

“ethical non-monogamy” right so dating multiple men/sleeping around? Why does she have to make it sound more fancy and intellectual than it is?

The whole “I didn’t settle” narrative really annoys me because if her first boyfriend hadn’t cheated then they’d be married with kids now?!

Reactions: 4
Holy foundation tide marks around her hairline on today’s pointless finger-wagging Instagram Story :eek:

Reactions: 1
Why does she think anyone cares about how many words she writes a day?
Oh that’ll be the imposter syndrome talking. If she’s always trying to be like the writers she vampires, she’s gonna have to keep reinforcing the notion she’s one of them. The word counts and dreary desk shots are all helping her work through this.

Ick the stories and faces peeping around her laptop and going on about *process*. They scream "I REALLY AM A WRITER AND NOT A NANNY YOU KNOW!" Not cute, not endearing, not funny, not clever.

What is with all these Insta Stories of her face?!

I get the feeling she’s drinking alone a lot. She was drinking in front of the TV at like 1pm on Bank Holiday Monday and seemed a bit defensive about it. All these Stories this evening give me a tipsy vibe.

I don’t know, I just think she comes across as desperately lonely and so inauthentic. She was definitely hinting at having a new boyfriend for a bit and then suddenly she’s back to these weird close ups of her face and only talking about writing or the TV she is watching (and the wine she drinks while she does it).

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Her life seems extremely empty.

What is with all these Insta Stories of her face?!

I get the feeling she’s drinking alone a lot. She was drinking in front of the TV at like 1pm on Bank Holiday Monday and seemed a bit defensive about it. All these Stories this evening give me a tipsy vibe.

I don’t know, I just think she comes across as desperately lonely and so inauthentic. She was definitely hinting at having a new boyfriend for a bit and then suddenly she’s back to these weird close ups of her face and only talking about writing or the TV she is watching (and the wine she drinks while she does it).

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Her life seems extremely empty.
So empty - she has NO friends, no life, no hobbies .... nothing?

So she’s moved on from Miriam Margolyes and now she’s just basically Alison Steadman in Abigail’s Party.

Reactions: 3
More drinking, more justifying it and pretending not to, calling it just a “little drink”… I’m telling you, she’s on a very slippery slope. Wine seems to be her only friend.

WHY does she go from northern to ridiculously posh / London in the same sentence? It’s such a mind duck. She’s bonkers.

So much to unpack here. Money-making scam courses are back, oh christ. DON’T DO IT SHE’S A CON ARTIST (at least she’s not claiming they’ll get paid features out of it this time). The “cute” tea drinking faces are just… not cute. Bipolar accents again. Talking about herself in the third person. And there’s a lotttt of justification as to why she can’t hold down a relationship.

So much to unpack here. Money-making scam courses are back, oh christ. DON’T DO IT SHE’S A CON ARTIST (at least she’s not claiming they’ll get paid features out of it this time). The “cute” tea drinking faces are just… not cute. Bipolar accents again. Talking about herself in the third person. And there’s a lotttt of justification as to why she can’t hold down a relationship.
I was just coming to see if anyone else had commented!

She’s really defensive about not having a relationship. Of course it is a totally valid choice to not settle down and/or have kids, but everything Laura shares makes it clear she is trying to deflect the fact she hasn’t settled down with kids by now. She lacks any authenticity, especially because she always puts it across by sharing someone else’s words and claiming they resonated with her.

The eye bleeping herself with a cup of tea is disturbing, and her eyebrows and facial expressions age her by about 20 years.

You can definitely see a pattern where if she gets a tiny bit of “success” by her own measure (sells a couple of courses, gets noticed by someone more successful etc) then she gets a bit manic on Instagram with the selfies. I think she thinks it’s a really good way of “connecting” with her followers (she IS an expert on social media engagement, after all!) but ultimately it just looks very narcissistic and bizarre, especially when she lays relatively low the rest of the time.

Reactions: 5
Single by choice my ass. That red lip and Big Bird tee are a valiant effort to distract from the chins, but team it with the content of her character and the whole thing is repugnant.

It really is and I’m so fed up with them all blowing smoke up each other’s arse the whole thing is indeed repugnant. That strategically placed iPhone covering the chin is a con in itself.

Two posts of her using her phone to cover the multiple chins in a row, too!

The phone is the new oversized roll neck pulled up to hide the truth of those chins.

For someone so committed to being so “authentic” she really is taking the piss.

I was just coming to see if anyone else had commented!

She’s really defensive about not having a relationship. Of course it is a totally valid choice to not settle down and/or have kids, but everything Laura shares makes it clear she is trying to deflect the fact she hasn’t settled down with kids by now. She lacks any authenticity, especially because she always puts it across by sharing someone else’s words and claiming they resonated with her.

The eye bleeping herself with a cup of tea is disturbing, and her eyebrows and facial expressions age her by about 20 years.

You can definitely see a pattern where if she gets a tiny bit of “success” by her own measure (sells a couple of courses, gets noticed by someone more successful etc) then she gets a bit manic on Instagram with the selfies. I think she thinks it’s a really good way of “connecting” with her followers (she IS an expert on social media engagement, after all!) but ultimately it just looks very narcissistic and bizarre, especially when she lays relatively low the rest of the time.
Manic is the PERFECT way to describe her!!

watching her stories is like watching some bonkers hallucination. None of it's real.

Few people asking how they sign up to her workshop without saying please today 🤣. She’s happy to oblige and no mention of their bad manners of course.

• Haha