Laura Jane Williams #2 Say Please! And put your tongue away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to today’s Stories, she chooses when to be “hot”.

I don’t think I agree! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Women who wear bunches, make "cute" eyes and speak like a child/do accents really are doing their bit for the patriarchy. Thanks Laura :cautious: Also: her book is dedicated to her editor. She really doesn't have meaningful relationships does she?!

Reactions: 3
The voice today. The hand under the chin. The dirty tissue in her bra? She’s the most insane (and annoying) spinster ever?

Drunk, extra obnoxious, talking shite on her Insta Stories last night. All alone.

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a twit.

HER ACCENT. Why is she trying so DESPERATELY hard to have this very posh London accent? It’s so ridiculous. She reminds me of Mrs ‘Bouquet’ from keeping up appearances 🤣🤣🤣

Her new book really did get feck all buzz didn't it? I remember seeing her first one in magazines and emails. I've only seen this one on her gram which is just her echo chamber.

Reactions: 1
Her new book really did get feck all buzz didn't it? I remember seeing her first one in magazines and emails. I've only seen this one on her gram which is just her echo chamber.
Yes, I think the goodwill she’d previously built up with various magazines (from her failed columns and rubbish pieces) has completely gone now.

Well yeah, I know a few magazines blacklisted her but I'm surprised I've not seen it anywhere like.

Did they really blacklist her?!

I dunno, I think she’s in a VERY crowded market and she has nothing special to offer.

Her Instagram engagement used to be her USP but I imagine that’s terrible since she takes long breaks from social media now, plus you know, she doesn’t share anything except her ‘cosplaying as a writer’ content and ‘drunk watching reality TV’ content.

So I read Our Stop this week. I quite liked her style of writing in parts, it's an easy read. I did feel like it was ramming Laura's own personality down my throat in parts - there were bits where the characters get into a little rant about something completely unrelated to the story and it just felt like Laura being on her soapbox about something and proving how woke she is. Oh, and the main character is basically her, or how she sees herself. 'Devastatingly cute' blonde with a short wavy bob and occasional acne issues? Come on. Be less obvious.

Reactions: 2
The new bio says she loves romance, being a parent and Mr Kipling's French Fancies. Really?! Not many parents I know lie in bed reading and eating pastries all day, but good luck honey.

The new bio says she loves romance, being a parent and Mr Kipling's French Fancies. Really?! Not many parents I know lie in bed reading and eating pastries all day, but good luck honey.
What? Being a parent? What have I missed?

Cannot believe she changed her bio AGAIN.

Her website, she's had a revamp. I went in for lolz. Can't WAIT for the parenting tips in the newsletters 😝
But what I meant was, since when is she a parent? Did she actually adopt and we had no clue? Or is this one of her weird things where she deems herself a parent because she has plants and writes books and gives people tit advice?!

Where does it say she’s a parent?!

Edit just found it! Wtf?

B2DAA491-15BB-4FC5-AB0D-8A38A448E84C.png

• Wow
Another strategically placed cup covering the chin 🤣

My money’s on plant parent 👍🏻

• Haha
Why does she have brackets that say (she/her) when literally the next sentence has “her” in it. Oh right it’s because she has to shoehorn in her woke credentials at any given opportunity 🙄

I’m actually seriously impressed if she did manage to adopt and never let it slip until now. She’s the last person I could imagine being able to keep such monumentous info to herself.

Now I’m wondering if the poster who claimed to have info a while back actually did know something?