Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie is just as bad as Laura , have any of you seen Laura’s new tiktok where they’re out for Christmas dinner 😴 You can see Alfie just wants to be in the picture but you can barely see him from his mums fat head. Aslong as them two are on the camera who cares ay. I hope you survived Christmas without going live Laura as we all know how hard that must be for you.
She was live on Christmas day for a good chunk of it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I didn't watch Christmas day as was obvioulsy having family time but from what I read afterwards the people who did watch said she was swinging her boobs around with only boob tape on her nipples e and all her makeup was off her nose she was sniffing like crazy. Think she got banned off live and she's wanting it back but if that's what she was doing there's no wonder she was banned. All them kids who got tablets and phones for Christmas seeing that in tiktok on Christmas day🙄 Alfie had a phone call on live with his brother yesterday it seemed very forced like they didn't know what to say to each other. Very very sad all round

• Wow
I didn't watch Christmas day as was obvioulsy having family time but from what I read afterwards the people who did watch said she was swinging her boobs around with only boob tape on her nipples e and all her makeup was off her nose she was sniffing like crazy. Think she got banned off live and she's wanting it back but if that's what she was doing there's no wonder she was banned. All them kids who got tablets and phones for Christmas seeing that in tiktok on Christmas day🙄 Alfie had a phone call on live with his brother yesterday it seemed very forced like they didn't know what to say to each other. Very very sad all round
Such a shame for the boy :( does she ever wash her hair?? It forever looks the same, greasy & them roots 💀💀 let’s not go there

• Haha
‘Do this do that’ to Alfie just; say slating her mum and dad in front of Alfie and talking about everything involved. Making him pick between her presents and the presents they got him, I can start to understand why they aren’t letting her into their lives as much anymore, just feel for Alfie who’s been put in the middle of it all, it’s gonna cause him proper trauma in the future :(

Alfie needs to get his stuff out of “MY front room” 🤣 duck sake Laura you really are something

Lewis didn't even want to talk to her yesterday still which says a lot of things, not wanting to talk to your mum during Christmas?

She won't be granted more access at court if he doesn't want to be around her

Reactions: 4
All she does is boss him about bo wonder she ain't loosing weight if she don't do duck all for herself

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t lost anything more like gained.
why can’t she come off live and play a game with him rather than sitting there live and doing it - suppose she’s trying to prove she’s a good mam 🤣

• Haha
I really genuinely feel bad for Alfie she's been conditioned to love her regardless of the neglect. He only eats junk food he's very underweight, he actually looks like he lacks vitamins.

Sorry but all these ass kissers on her live saying aww such a spoilt boy? ERM since when has materialistic items been a substitute for being a decent parent.

I'm so glad she doesn't have custody of Lewis and if there is a God up there they will have Alfie soon enough 🙏

As a parent it is your job to put a brave face on and keep emotionally stable! She doesn't do this he has to emotionally support her and it's not right. He constantly asks "mommy are you upset" "don't cry" " your a brilliant mum" he shouldn't have to be there to reassure her and validate her feelings.

How many parents do you know if something has upset them they hold back their tears and have a sob in the bath ect. You have to stay stable for your children else it fuks them up she isn't fit to be a mother.

Did you see what she done Christmas eve, she cried all day to get the end result she wanted someone had her for Christmas!!
She knows exactly what she's doing, behavior like a spoilt brat, what was so bad with spending the day with your son alone and playing games and cooking a nice dinner, no she spoilt his Christmas rushing over to that things and taking a few of his presents. Noticed how the crying and sadness soon went about Lewis when she was on her way to annies. To all those people who sent her money must be right losers. She's laughing at them she spends at least £20/£30 a day of fast foods she had money to get over there.

I cannot stand that loud mouth annie she will get her teeth knocked out one-day when she speaks to the wrong person like she does. We all know why she's friends with laura because she's constantly having money from her. I can't believe the way she Slagged her parenting kills off and run laura into the ground when they wasn't friends the other week.

And I swear to God the thing that winds me up the most is her coming on live looking like she needs a scrub with bleach and not even communicating with her following even the ones that kiss her ass she ignores them. Why would you come on a live and sit there like a mute.

And lastly what happened to the diet??? She's uglier than ever and fatter than ever.
Who puts makeup on a dirty face. Try having a scrub. Alfie always looks dirty too.

If her family ever read this thread please apply to have full custody of Alfie and give him some sort of normal life. He's exposed to way to much living there. He's going to end up messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t lost anything more like gained.
why can’t she come off live and play a game with him rather than sitting there live and doing it - suppose she’s trying to prove she’s a good mam 🤣
Defo for camera 🤣🤣

I really genuinely feel bad for Alfie she's been conditioned to love her regardless of the neglect. He only eats junk food he's very underweight, he actually looks like he lacks vitamins.

Sorry but all these ass kissers on her live saying aww such a spoilt boy? ERM since when has materialistic items been a substitute for being a decent parent.

I'm so glad she doesn't have custody of Lewis and if there is a God up there they will have Alfie soon enough 🙏

As a parent it is your job to put a brave face on and keep emotionally stable! She doesn't do this he has to emotionally support her and it's not right. He constantly asks "mommy are you upset" "don't cry" " your a brilliant mum" he shouldn't have to be there to reassure her and validate her feelings.

How many parents do you know if something has upset them they hold back their tears and have a sob in the bath ect. You have to stay stable for your children else it fuks them up she isn't fit to be a mother.

Did you see what she done Christmas eve, she cried all day to get the end result she wanted someone had her for Christmas!!
She knows exactly what she's doing, behavior like a spoilt brat, what was so bad with spending the day with your son alone and playing games and cooking a nice dinner, no she spoilt his Christmas rushing over to that things and taking a few of his presents. Noticed how the crying and sadness soon went about Lewis when she was on her way to annies. To all those people who sent her money must be right losers. She's laughing at them she spends at least £20/£30 a day of fast foods she had money to get over there.

I cannot stand that loud mouth annie she will get her teeth knocked out one-day when she speaks to the wrong person like she does. We all know why she's friends with laura because she's constantly having money from her. I can't believe the way she Slagged her parenting kills off and run laura into the ground when they wasn't friends the other week.

And I swear to God the thing that winds me up the most is her coming on live looking like she needs a scrub with bleach and not even communicating with her following even the ones that kiss her ass she ignores them. Why would you come on a live and sit there like a mute.

And lastly what happened to the diet??? She's uglier than ever and fatter than ever.
Who puts makeup on a dirty face. Try having a scrub. Alfie always looks dirty too.

If her family ever read this thread please apply to have full custody of Alfie and give him some sort of normal life. He's exposed to way to much living there. He's going to end up messed up.
I agree with everything u have said! I been through some traumatic stuff and not over as hard as It was showed the kids brave face and a cry behind doors. Truth will come out in end always does and people in the real world will realise how bad she is

Last edited:
So she just asked does he wanna watch a film, he said no, she questioned why and he said yeah let’s watch Godzilla “no I am not watching that” how about bird box? He’s 7 years old what the duck!!!

get them nutcracker men..... What's that charger for.... Move that. Pull sofa out show everyone... Not fully out.. Can't do it can ya... Right put it back in....alfie ur messing up MYcuhions... Alfie you forgot this.. Alfie do that all in the space of 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
get them nutcracker men..... What's that charger for.... Move that. Pull sofa out show everyone... Not fully out.. Can't do it can ya... Right put it back in....alfie ur messing up MYcuhions... Alfie you forgot this.. Alfie do that all in the space of 5 mins
This really breaks my heart she uses him as a slave. How do the people in her comments think this is okay behaviour? I don’t think that arran even likes her he only goes live with her for the followers… she deffo shouldn’t be saying “MY cushions” and “MY house” Cus like her dad said she was homeless before she had Alfie, she only has that home because of him so if anything it’s HIS home.

Back to being in bed all day again cos she doesn't feel well, Alfie still needs looking after though

Back to being in bed all day again cos she doesn't feel well, Alfie still needs looking after though
Being selfish too has never taken a covid test and won't ever take one, tell that to the thousands of nurses that have helped people dying from it. Conspiracy theorists do my head in, they are nothing but selfish pigs and won't wake up to the idea that they are the ones making things worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is blunt but let's be honest here she's a fat witch she is and a massive bleeping slob she don't do duck all for herself with her pimple chin I hate people like her she sits on live saying we're jealous duck that mate sort ur kid out and love u fat bleep sorry but um sick of her demanding hto her kid he's a bleeping kid u lazy bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.