Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please tell me how she think she looks good all the time . No darling you look a mess every day all day who need to learn how to match her foundation to her skin colour and learn how to do makeup. You bang on that your a good mum how the hell do you work that one out when all you do is sit on line talking about your dirty clam packet and how much you want to be fucked . You smoke drugs around your son . You never cook a decent dinner for him it's alway take outs or pub or pizza. Then to top it all off you humiliated him on live by telling over 200 people that he pooed himself and made him go to the shop instead off taking him home and helping him with a bath what you just ran for him . There has to be a unlike reason he did that and you can't blame it on the ADHD as my son has it and asparagus and he has nerve done that before. Sort your self out your a mess if not for you then do it for your kids you know the ones you say you love and care about

Reactions: 4
Someone please tell me how she think she looks good all the time . No darling you look a mess every day all day who need to learn how to match her foundation to her skin colour and learn how to do makeup. You bang on that your a good mum how the hell do you work that one out when all you do is sit on line talking about your dirty clam packet and how much you want to be fucked . You smoke drugs around your son . You never cook a decent dinner for him it's alway take outs or pub or pizza. Then to top it all off you humiliated him on live by telling over 200 people that he pooed himself and made him go to the shop instead off taking him home and helping him with a bath what you just ran for him . There has to be a unlike reason he did that and you can't blame it on the ADHD as my son has it and asparagus and he has nerve done that before. Sort your self out your a mess if not for you then do it for your kids you know the ones you say you love and care about
She doesnā€™t care about her kids I do not care what anyone says she does not care about them!! Breaks my fuckin heart for them poor lads and ones stuck living with that narcissistic pig in a wig & everything they will go through because sheā€™s selling her ham sandwich for Ā£3šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
Someoneā€™s been quiet. Iā€™ve not seen her on live for a while. She normally pops up on my FYP. Who knowsā€¦maybe some of these comments have sunk in!

Reactions: 2
Part of me thinks she is in the same position as Lucy Rose and the police have banned her from going live

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Part of me thinks she is in the same position as Lucy Rose and the police have banned her from going live
She said the other morning that she wasnā€™t going live with Alfie around anymore ā€˜because itā€™s not worth the hateā€™ but regardless of why I think itā€™s a great decision!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.