Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sshe went off live then came back on to ring the drug dealer why didn't she do that off live she literally doesn't help herself 1 bit. Does she want to give people evidence against her

Reactions: 7
So sshe went off live then came back on to ring the drug dealer why didn't she do that off live she literally doesn't help herself 1 bit. Does she want to give people evidence against her
That was so blatantly obvious, she’s at serious risk of loosing Alfie too at this point

Does this girl not realize that the ordinary thing to do would be run a bath for your child, put clean pj’s on, maybe read a book with him and kiss him goodnight….not scream at your phone with your music blasting!

You look after yourself once the child is looked after. Not the other way round!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi
I’m writing this because I feel helpless to do anything else and I know there’s a chance Laura herself will read this and a few people here will agree.
I’ve watched a few lives over the past few weeks. I’ve seen some tit.
It is my own personal opinion that this girl has been hurt and has had a hard life. Does that justify the tit I’ve seen? Absolutely not. Does it earn her SOME level of understanding? Maybe.
I want to shake you Laura. Your son clearly adores you but sometimes it’s difficult to watch when he calls your name several times with no answer or you shove him off upstairs so you can make content when all he wants is to be around you. He’s so loving towards you and if you could just approach some things differently I think everyone would feel better about what they’re seeing.
Personally I don’t see anything wrong with taking him to soft play at the pub, he is 7 not 3 and you’re not getting hammered. But for Christ sake, please sit next to the soft play so you KNOW from your own eyes about fights etc he’s getting in rather than what he chooses to tell you, other mums are also trying to enjoy themselves and you might make some mum friends! I’d also say maybe avoid Fridays/weekend nights since it is a pub but that’s neither here nor there.
You’ve been put under watch by a family social worker, I’ve personally dealt with these people once when I reported my ex partner to the police for dv, once he wasn’t in the picture they signed my kids off as they were always safe with me. BUT trust me it is not voluntary. They want your cooperation sure because it’s easier but they clearly have concerns and will obtain permission from someone either way. I think it’s great you’ve agreed nonetheless!
Mother to mother - if that had been me, I would stop going live as much and sharing as much with the world and I would have asked for a list of their concerns so I could address them all one by one and make sure they couldn’t say ANYTHING. There’s nothing wrong with finding support online but people only see what you want them to and it’s very easy for people to let people online enable their bad behaviour because your mods etc will support nearly anything you do but that is NOT what a friend does and that’s the difference. A good friend would be telling you I love you but you need to make some changes, motivate yourself in different areas and take it day by day. Your mods block/mute or mock anyone who has a bad word to say about you which creates a very dangerous tunnel vision for you where you think these concerns people have are rare.
Reach out for help locally, ask your amazing sons school, ask cafcass when they see you. Help is out there all it needs is for you to be ready and willing to accept it. Keep your end goal as having contact with your other son and having the two boys together for days out etc to treat them and maybe keep those memories just for you instead of being live. Spend all the quality time you’re allowed to and stop looking at a phone. Soak up every moment these kids grow up too fast.
Please understand this is all well meant, turn a corner now before it’s too late!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was on about going straight to bed cos tattle and comments are cock blocking her and want her to be a nun. No your son has adhd, doesn't sleep well we don't want him to witness u getting your lasagne smashed again by a randomer with a gf. We just want your son not to be exposed to tit he doesn't understand. We don't want your son growing up damaged like you apparently are. To not think duck and duck is an appropriate thing to do and how relationships are. We want you to care more about your son than your sex life. Is that too much to ask

• Heart
She comes home then rings a dealer for drugs. On live. Knowing what she's fighting for. I'm so sad for her children 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
She comes home then rings a dealer for drugs. On live. Knowing what she's fighting for. I'm so sad for her children 😢
Exactly that! What little chance she may have had to get access to her other son is quickly disappearing, and based on her behavior, so it should be. Poor Alfie needs saving next, he’s such a lovely soul just crying for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she may have just got banned for obvious drug use? Went off sharpish

Reactions: 4
Who goes out with their son. Takes a selfie stick and a ring light and prioritises promoting her page and talking to her fans over spending time with her son

He’s making core memories and taking him to the pub to play in soft play and giving him a games console isn’t enough and it’s sad she doesn’t see it.

She should learn from her mistakes and her behaviour. All these women who mod for her will block you within seconds to protect her…obscene behaviour??

I don’t feel sorry for her anymore. She knows what she’s doing because it helps her in the ‘now’ her views. But her son will remember this. It’s only a matter of time before kids at school start saying stuff. If my kids went to the same school…no way would I allow my kids to go round to her house to play or stay for tea…they’d come back with bruises cos they’d be fighting and she’d be too busy on live saying ‘Anne Jane.co.uk’ and ‘you’re just jealous’

As for the situation with her and Anna….Anna doesn’t speak about mucky at all. Only when mucky brings her up on lives and all her jobless fans come over and start giving Anna headache.

Laura isn’t the victim here. If she wasn’t fighting for her kids none of y’all would feel
Sorry for her

Kmt smh

• Heart
Who goes out with their son. Takes a selfie stick and a ring light and prioritises promoting her page and talking to her fans over spending time with her son

He’s making core memories and taking him to the pub to play in soft play and giving him a games console isn’t enough and it’s sad she doesn’t see it.

She should learn from her mistakes and her behaviour. All these women who mod for her will block you within seconds to protect her…obscene behaviour??

I don’t feel sorry for her anymore. She knows what she’s doing because it helps her in the ‘now’ her views. But her son will remember this. It’s only a matter of time before kids at school start saying stuff. If my kids went to the same school…no way would I allow my kids to go round to her house to play or stay for tea…they’d come back with bruises cos they’d be fighting and she’d be too busy on live saying ‘Anne Jane.co.uk’ and ‘you’re just jealous’

As for the situation with her and Anna….Anna doesn’t speak about mucky at all. Only when mucky brings her up on lives and all her jobless fans come over and start giving Anna headache.

Laura isn’t the victim here. If she wasn’t fighting for her kids none of y’all would feel
Sorry for her

Kmt smh
The thing is she doesn't even do that for him, he doesn't have friends round after school, nothing extra curricular at all it's literally school, home, microwave or take away tea, console time, shower bed. No good night no story no hugs or tucks in. His highlight of the week is probably going to that play area. But he's getting bitten and nothings been done about it, she didn't investigate whether it's a bully kid in there or anything she assumed his guilt and decided to brush it off. Sad state of affairs, its worse than soaps and they are diar

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I thought you looked high al the time!! This confirms that for us all! If you are going to call people in the way tht you do and disrespect people like you do make sure you have a private life
She's stoned out of her face on live right now

She does not care about alfies feelings and its very sad. She so lonely she seeks this friendship of comments on live, stop this Laura to stand a chance in court. If u do care, stop it all for how many days 24?25? Can u do that, can u follow that on with a sensible head. This upsets me so much. Fight harder. Set ur priorities as such. Show us please!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s on and looks HANGING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The one thing that annoys me the most about Laura being live, is if someone comes in with a negative comment they will get muted whilst Laura says what she wants to them & they can’t say anything back, shows she can give it but not take it back. And if you aren’t a mod don’t even try talking because she will blank you completely

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.