Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does Laura think she is saying she is coming for Anna... let me tell u I am annas cousin and Laura If your reading this the police are now involved with you slandering her all over your tik tok.... with out facts and saying you a coming for her and ro watch her back.... Ur doin all this to yourself I have screen recording of you saying for Anna to watch her back and that she has spoken to social let me tell u now Anna doesn't mention your name on her live it's always you mentioning her .... who's thw one obsessed now ?? I am also on to the police now in regards to the threats you have given over Ur live tk Anna Marie

She wants to stop slandering ppl without facts let me tell you... I AM NOT LEAVING THIS NOW ANNA MIGHT NOT WANT THE tit BUT GUES WHAT IM NOT HAVING HER TALKIN tit OVER A APP WITHOUT PROOF OR FACTS !!!!!! Laura I really hope Ur reading this or her mate Annie.... coz as stated the police police involved wasn't that long ago u was saying it was that janine girl and then amber then simba none of this is helping you and I hope to God the day u find out it wasn't Anna calling them on you u best have a sincere apology rather than sitting on live listening to you fans go get thw help you need Hun u clearly jus stated you need help but scared of getting it. It's more a attention thing I think as to why you have Ur full life on tik tok I front of strangers and as for talking bout annas health Ur disgusting
She clearly threatened her! I would be straight on to police

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly threatened her! I would be straight on to police
Police have now be called.... anyone on here that has any proof of Laura slating Anna in her live about her health condition... about her past relationship or about her ringing social services pls can you add annamarie_33x you will have to add her as she has been informed by the police not to go on tik tok now which I think is out of order due to her.... pls if you can msg Anna proof all will b as help this girl needs to be off tik tok now she had gone well to far

Yet again her n her followers are bringing annas nephew up on her live .... Laura was showing pics and video of Anna nephew yesterday which is vile.... and now yet again they are talking about her nephew 🙄 police have been called.... they are taking it very seriously now as it's slander and due to the stuff that Laura had said about annas personal life she is guna get.fucked for its .... nice try Laura fuked it yourself... my name is demi BTW 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Uh oh you rattled her cage 😂
Ita about time someone did tho she is a bully the past 3 days she has has annas name in her mouth for what reason,,,? She can't prove that any of this is Anna.... she will get a shock when the police and social tell her it's not Anna... she will.now b told to come of.tik tok same as they have said to Anna... let's see if she does

Reactions: 2
Ita about time someone did tho she is a bully the past 3 days she has has annas name in her mouth for what reason,,,? She can't prove that any of this is Anna.... she will get a shock when the police and social tell her it's not Anna... she will.now b told to come of.tik tok same as they have said to Anna... let's see if she does
I really hope they do tell her to stop but I don't even think she would even for her kid

Reactions: 4
Oh and Laura if youe watching this .... u r obsessed with Anna... u have been live since "ringing thw police " and still talking and slandering Anna.... yes I am speaking for Anna.... same as u have Annie speaking for you on a daily .... you have no facts or proof any of this is Anna u need to stop talking about her it's all going to the police as if you have phoned them they would have told you to stay off tik tok but nope look she's straight bk on Informing her followers

Reactions: 1
God damn my children for needing taking to school, being picked up from school, having their tea made for them (not a takeaway every night!!) etc etc.. means I always miss the dramas on live! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m all seriousness - it’s been proven that those who attend any type of court who have no representation pretty much get laughed at by the judge & never goes in the favour.

Reactions: 1
Apparently the police will be coming after everyone who has commented on this thread.

Truth hurts doesn’t it Laura… step up and be the great mum you claim to be

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently the police will be coming after everyone who has commented on this thread.

Truth hurts doesn’t it Laura… step up and be the great mum you claim to be
Is she back on? I left when the police was calling her back. Ahaha they can’t track us down so I don’t believe that, but my doors open for if/when they wanna see all these screen recordings, THERES ALWAYS TWO SIDES.

Is she back on? I left when the police was calling her back. Ahaha they can’t track us down so I don’t believe that, but my doors open for if/when they wanna see all these screen recordings, THERES ALWAYS TWO SIDES.
yes she is bk on.

Could u pls send any recording through as Anna needs these for evidence she is slandering and saying stuff and lies ro give to the police tonight thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.