Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sad getting pissed on her own on live and her kids shoved upstairs again 🙄 she literally wounders why her eldest don't want see her 🤔🙄

Reactions: 2
I just wanna say I actually appreciate her. I’ve got Covid, triple jabbed and vulnerable, lone parent of teen and toddler, struggling to do much and feeling so bleeping guilty that my little man is missing out on park and softplay, having freezer dinners cos I can’t stand for long, and then I see her and suddenly that guilt goes. My little one is clean, fed and cuddled hard. I’m still breast feeding him and he is having it a lot right now, think it’s his body getting him the antibodies and I just feel so lucky I’m not her.
duck you Laura, send Alfie to your parents and let him be a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whoever called her a pig in a wig cut her deep 😂
Also is Alfie home right now?..
Ahahaha yes she's home .... Alfie had a accident in his pants and she made him go to the shop horrible mother... whoever said that wasn't wrong tho she's pissed sat on live making a show of herself

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ shes bladdered and singing , doesn’t Alfie have school tomorrow? He she bathed him after his accident?

Jesus Christ shes bladdered and singing , doesn’t Alfie have school tomorrow? Has she bathed him after his accident?

I want to message her brother and show him the screen recording of her so her dad and sister can see it

They should both get covid tests or at least do Alfie 1 she was poorly all last week n never got tested who knows if Alfie pooing himself is covid becasue the omnicrom gives you shits

Jesus Christ shes bladdered and singing , doesn’t Alfie have school tomorrow? He she bathed him after his accident?
Yes she ran him a bath and left him to it, she would not be able to hear him if he was in trouble in the bath with the music being so loud

I just wanna say I actually appreciate her. I’ve got Covid, triple jabbed and vulnerable, lone parent of teen and toddler, struggling to do much and feeling so bleeping guilty that my little man is missing out on park and softplay, having freezer dinners cos I can’t stand for long, and then I see her and suddenly that guilt goes. My little one is clean, fed and cuddled hard. I’m still breast feeding him and he is having it a lot right now, think it’s his body getting him the antibodies and I just feel so lucky I’m not her.
I felt this, I have two tiny ones and BF and I get bad mum guilt when I do my lunch or text someone .. then I watch her and realise I give my kids the most time i can possible and I am a rockstar!

Also. He had an accident and she is on live getting pisssed?! Has she even seen to him?!

• Heart
They should both get covid tests or at least do Alfie 1 she was poorly all last week n never got tested who knows if Alfie pooing himself is covid becasue the omnicrom gives you shits

Yes she ran him a bath and left him to it, she would not be able to hear him if he was in trouble in the bath with the music being so loud
I’m glad she ran him a bath honestly. I just can’t believe she had him run in the shop because she got her gobby self banned from there.

Reactions: 1
hope you feel better soon. Totally admire you mamma! Doing the best for your kids unlike this excuse for a mother xxx

• Heart
What are the social services or the school actually doing though. She's now recording herself drinking alone in the house with her son upstairs, she's already under the social services and she's recording herself doing it. She is an actual witch face her nose is full of pot holes whoever pays to see her fat fanny needs there fuckin head checking her house looks like it stinks. I hope someone does send the screen recording to her dad she says everyone's jealous..
Of what ?? I love following lovely people on tiktok who are kind , funny and entertaining some absolutely stunning not one ounce of jealousy she just repulses people and she thinks their jealous. Vile

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.