Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because she'd rather have quantity over quality. 10 pairs of cheap trainers instead of 1 decent branded ones. A wardrobe full to the brim of cheap clothes (mostly the same) instead of a decent capsule wardrobe.

I'm all for budget buying but when you have the means to, it's ridiculous not to buy more sustainable better quality clothes.
She just wears the same type of outfits over and over again as well so it would benefit both herself for flexing on the gram and the environment if she started buying higher quality items in a lesser number.

Reactions: 3
She just wears the same type of outfits over and over again as well so it would benefit both herself for flexing on the gram and the environment if she started buying higher quality items in a lesser number.
Definitely!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Those sets she bought in all 4 colours are everywhere and I don’t think they are that nice tbh. The shorts on there own might be ok but I wouldn’t wear the set! Even primark have made a joke on their Instagram

67F7B683-6E65-48AC-8253-9FAC04DF6DC7.png

She’s sad on insta stories that her content isn’t doing well.. well maybe if you didn’t use racist slurs, break lockdown, broadcast it, then act like nothing happened maybe they would be better?
Also I used to really like Laura and engaged a lot with her content on insta, commenting and DMs etc. Never once read a DM, liked a comment or replied. I used to be a big Elle Darby fan too (I still have a soft spot for her I just think she’s problematic atm) and she always always well 8/10 replied or at least acknowledged. And Elle’s following is in the 600k with Laura’s insta only at 50k so Elle gets a lot more comments to acknowledge
Agree with this. I tried to engage with her in the past got absolutely duck all back. She’s a stuck up little cow don’t follow her channel or her ig anymore I cannot fuckin stand her

Those sets she bought in all 4 colours are everywhere and I don’t think they are that nice tbh. The shorts on there own might be ok but I wouldn’t wear the set! Even primark have made a joke on their Instagram

View attachment 529812
Why has she even bought them? She has all the boandtee ones gifted to her 🙉 what a fuckin bleep

She is literally the queen of fast fashion 🤢
She’s the queen of cheap, chavy and nasty more like 😂

Reactions: 5
I bet most if not all of that stuff goes back to primark!

I think those sets are quite cheap looking myself.

The oversized blazers, shorts and heels looks so silly. So boring and predictable.

Reactions: 5
What!!!! Did she suggest that in a video? I don't watch her anymore
Well no, but it was on her stories yesterday. They didn’t look happy in that tiny cupboard. Wouldnt surprise me if she did though, so she could have all her doors open

A video on stories of the cats outside today ... 😂 but Laura doesn’t read her anymore of course 🤪

• Haha
A video on stories of the cats outside today ... 😂 but Laura doesn’t read her anymore of course 🤪
She needs to focus on her cats separation anxiety they are suffering from. We have been in lockdown and she works from home so how long is she leaving them alone whilst she's shacked up at her fellas house. Probably just goes back home to put some food in a bowl and leaves them to it for another couple of days.

Her recent vlog of her going for beauty treatment really peed me off....all she did was moan about the work the therapists had done, saying her nails wernt quite even, her lashes weren’t natural enough (after she vlogged having them done in from of the lady who did them!) so rude, if you wernt happy say something instead of slating the therapist, they’ve been rushed of their feet since they’ve opened.
Such a little wining witch

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.