Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a div, gonna ask for a refund for the flowers like wtf. She got 3 bouquets of flowers at the end so £30 pound is reasonable 🙄 such an ungrateful witch
I’ve just seen that! How disgusting. I thought it was good of the florist to send some out the 3rd time! Shes a little whining toad.
And then writes an essay about her bills and heating. Ffs moan moan moan....if we have another thread can we call it....Laura meachem moans and groans, let’s give the witch a bloody big bone.

Plottwist her bf wants her cats gone hence him sending lillies 🤣😭imagine
THISSS!!!! Coincidence? I think not

Reactions: 3
do we think she just returns 90% of the clothes she buys? Tbf i dont mind her showing us the stuff on then returning BUT its so boring when its the exact same clothes from different places

Reactions: 7
do we think she just returns 90% of the clothes she buys? Tbf i dont mind her showing us the stuff on then returning BUT its so boring when its the exact same clothes from different places
100%!! Like I hardley ever see her in half the clothes she buys...her style is as bland as a cauliflower

Reactions: 4
It’s so annoying how she misses words out of her sentences when she speaks!!! Not been gym! Don’t you mean not been to the gym!! I know that’s petty but it’s so so annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so annoying how she misses words out of her sentences when she speaks!!! Not been gym! Don’t you mean not been to the gym!! I know that’s petty but it’s so so annoying 😂

I know what you mean its almost like her lips get in the way of her speaking properly!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her stories from this morning and I can’t believe she’s actually asked for a refund for Mitchell. First of all her bf gets her flowers and her first thought was if they’re worth the money he paid, ungreatful witch. Second of all she got 3 bouquets of flowers for that £30 so why should the florist give her a refund just cause she’s still not happy😡 I just can’t get over this sorry for the mini rant 😂

Reactions: 9
Just watched her stories from this morning and I can’t believe she’s actually asked for a refund for Mitchell. First of all her bf gets her flowers and her first thought was if they’re worth the money he paid, ungreatful witch. Second of all she got 3 bouquets of flowers for that £30 so why should the florist give her a refund just cause she’s still not happy😡 I just can’t get over this sorry for the mini rant 😂
disgusting isn't it!, she's lucky to have got 2 extra bunches. what a selfish cow. I bet the florist is thinking shes a pathetic hoe

She wears items potentially gifted to her or free if she collaborates with them and does a video/sponsor. Then sells them on ebay or depop, making even more money on top. I don't think they sell very well as she asks too much money imo. Greedy 🐄
£3.99 for postage?!!! Jesus Christ!, like I posted a top too someone. and it only cost £1.50 to post. and the clothes shes posted on there `are light fabrics

The cheek of her I hope they don’t refund her/ him but I have a feeling they will for the want of her not naming them on social media! It’s sad I feel bad for them!

Reactions: 2
The cheek of her I hope they don’t refund her/ him but I have a feeling they will for the want of her not naming them on social media! It’s sad I feel bad for them!
I didn't see the flowers as I had to unfollow her a while ago 🙄 were they that bad 🤔 I know that £30 is roughly the price I pay for flowers from a florist....anyone got any screenshots of them 🙂

I didn't see the flowers as I had to unfollow her a while ago 🙄 were they that bad 🤔 I know that £30 is roughly the price I pay for flowers from a florist....anyone got any screenshots of them 🙂
I don’t follow her either but after reading I went to have a look. The first bunch was a little light but it’s the fact she’s had 3 bunches that gets me and is asking for a refund!

And today she’s moaned that her posts aren’t getting the likes etc she wants....stop being boring then and produce some interesting content

Reactions: 11
I've finally unsubbed. The moaning about her engagement annoys me because I've actually replied to her stories in the past when I thought she was a nice person but never had a single response or a "like". You know when she's asked for recommendations or what we think of her home/hauls etc but no engagement back from her. Questioned her about the flowers the other day and because she obviously knew she'd rubbed people up the wrong way, guess what, she replied!
Guessing she probably reads here so will just say it works both ways Laura. You can't complain you don't get the engagement because when I've engaged in the past, you didn't reply. Guessing a lot of your subs now feel the same.

Reactions: 13
Her styling has nose dived!! All the outfits in that boo hoo haul are just tit! So so boring! The white suit looks awful! The satisfaction she gets from somthing being to big is weird.. she literally loves it! I used to enjoy her hauls but now they are rubbish!

disgusting isn't it!, she's lucky to have got 2 extra bunches. what a selfish cow. I bet the florist is thinking shes a pathetic hoe

£3.99 for postage?!!! Jesus Christ!, like I posted a top too someone. and it only cost £1.50 to post. and the clothes shes posted on there `are light fabrics
She is the size of a small child so could even get away with it being in an envelope. You might aswell go and buy it directly from the same shop as she got hers from for that price. Explains why everything has a label on it, either to resell or send back.

I've finally unsubbed. The moaning about her engagement annoys me because I've actually replied to her stories in the past when I thought she was a nice person but never had a single response or a "like". You know when she's asked for recommendations or what we think of her home/hauls etc but no engagement back from her. Questioned her about the flowers the other day and because she obviously knew she'd rubbed people up the wrong way, guess what, she replied!
Guessing she probably reads here so will just say it works both ways Laura. You can't complain you don't get the engagement because when I've engaged in the past, you didn't reply. Guessing a lot of your subs now feel the same.
i used to comment too and got duck all back from her. It’s not like many engage with her aswell....she’s such a snob. You can see no one hardly engages with her and when they do there’s zero response....people ask her questions on TikTok and she’s blanked them.

I’ve never come across someone so whiney and desperate absolute chav

i used to comment too and got duck all back from her. It’s not like many engage with her aswell....she’s such a snob. You can see no one hardly engages with her and when they do there’s zero response....people ask her questions on TikTok and she’s blanked them.
Agree with this and the original poster. She’s so ignorant when it comes to engagement. Exactly why I unfollowed and unsubscribed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.