Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent vlog of her going for beauty treatment really peed me off....all she did was moan about the work the therapists had done, saying her nails wernt quite even, her lashes weren’t natural enough (after she vlogged having them done in from of the lady who did them!) so rude, if you wernt happy say something instead of slating the therapist, they’ve been rushed of their feet since they’ve opened.
Such a little wining witch
Came to say the exact same thing. She’s so bleeping ungrateful and like you said she vlogged the beauty tech in the background 😖 i hope that lady doesn’t watch the video. What a spiteful cow she’s so rude, not everyone can just go an book a day full of beauty treatments 😑 I for one would be grateful to be able to. Why didn’t she just do them herself at home then she would have no reason to complain 😒

Reactions: 8
Yet she's happy to walk around with her top lip touching her nose and one eyebrow half way up her forehead.

Her recent vlog of her going for beauty treatment really peed me off....all she did was moan about the work the therapists had done, saying her nails wernt quite even, her lashes weren’t natural enough (after she vlogged having them done in from of the lady who did them!) so rude, if you wernt happy say something instead of slating the therapist, they’ve been rushed of their feet since they’ve opened.
It's like polishing a Chav turd.
It wouldn't of matter what they did she would of moaned because she's never been grateful for anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah this really pissed me off too 😡 all she did was moan 🤨

Reactions: 6
I didn’t like the moaning fair enough we all have a bad hair cut ect and moan to friends / family. But we don’t all film it and put it on YT and include footage of the person who did it!

Also I know make up makes us all look better but Christ she looks way older than 29 without her slap on! I’d put her old than me and I’m mid 30s!

Reactions: 7
I didn’t like the moaning fair enough we all have a bad hair cut ect and moan to friends / family. But we don’t all film it and put it on YT and include footage of the person who did it!

Also I know make up makes us all look better but Christ she looks way older than 29 without her slap on! I’d put her old than me and I’m mid 30s!
she just looked lifeless, like there was no glow to the skin at all. And why are her lips so white?
remember when she wasn’t all about Botox and surgeries, now she wants it all.

Came to say the exact same thing. She’s so bleeping ungrateful and like you said she vlogged the beauty tech in the background 😖 i hope that lady doesn’t watch the video. What a spiteful cow she’s so rude, not everyone can just go an book a day full of beauty treatments 😑 I for one would be grateful to be able to. Why didn’t she just do them herself at home then she would have no reason to complain 😒
I feel sorry for that lash tech, wouldn’t surprise me if she asked for fuller lashes and made out later she wanted natural...also her nails looked even to me, don’t get what thefuck she was moaning for...literally I’ve never know someone moan that much in a video

also like how she mentioned she went back to the cats - trying to prove a point and make out you don’t neglect them!?

I found an older video of hers and Christ the difference in looks is unreal. But I remember one of her positives being no major surgery or fakery .. now here we are

Reactions: 3
I couldn't even get past the intro because of all the hand clapping she does, goes straight through me and her intros are mega long. I'm actually hoping she holding a cup at the start of her videos or I'm having to endure her seal impressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In her latest insta story she looks like she has no eyelashes on :/ has she had them removed ??
It deffo looks like it. What a joke she is, you pay that amount of money, a therapist takes hours to them for someone to take them off...someone else could of had that appointment and appreciate having lashes

Also moaning about how cold her place is in shorts and a crop top! She’s so stupid it’s unreal, such an absolute beg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came across her morning routine video, jeez, what is with her face!? she looks so bad with all the crap filler!!! She can’t seriously think that this is a good look!? Why do these girls ruin their looks so freely?
Is it all filler? She looks like she’s pouting...very cringey!!!

Reactions: 1
She has literally removed her lashes!! how wasteful! the amazon haul is so boring!! literally bought items that are trending! they are clones of each other!!

Reactions: 4
Oh god her complaining about the flowers that her boyfriend sent to her. She had the check to say she never complains....didn’t she just upload a vlog where she moaned non stop about her beauty treatments she had had done 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh god her complaining about the flowers that her boyfriend sent to her. She had the check to say she never complains....didn’t she just upload a vlog where she moaned non stop about her beauty treatments she had had done 🙄
In that blog she moaned about her car as well, and how the guy coming to drop it off said he'd be half an hour 40 minutes ago

Reactions: 3
2E745E65-DDAC-46C6-BFB8-7834D3119625.png

What absolute BS!! Never complains?! duck me!!, all she does is bleeping complain. Literally did she need to share that on social media? What if the florist sees?...absolute bs about the lillies! More like she was too dumb and pretended she knew they were poisonous for cats and blamed the poor florist

In that blog she moaned about her car as well, and how the guy coming to drop it off said he'd be half an hour 40 minutes ago
Can’t stand her moaning, that’s all she does. Nothing is ever right for princess biscoff Laura

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a div, gonna ask for a refund for the flowers like wtf. She got 3 bouquets of flowers at the end so £30 pound is reasonable 🙄 such an ungrateful witch

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.