Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I messaged her to say I like her lips and obv dont get a reply because she doesn’t reply to followers or anyone who is paying her wage..

2 days later, I messaged her saying I find her rude as I have messaged her before and she only has 50k followers so hardly like she’s inundated.. oh and low and behold- replies within 10 minutes because I said she claims to replies when she doesn’t !!!

Then she gave me a sob story about how her weekends are off social media and blah blah effing blah!!!
Can’t work our if I actually like her or dislike her. A lot more real than Miss Cozy Miles but Once again, claims her inbox is open when it’s clearly not.

these people need to be done for FRAUD and false advertising!!!!

Reactions: 6
Okay so I messaged her to say I like her lips and obv dont get a reply because she doesn’t reply to followers or anyone who is paying her wage..

2 days later, I messaged her saying I find her rude as I have messaged her before and she only has 50k followers so hardly like she’s inundated.. oh and low and behold- replies within 10 minutes because I said she claims to replies when she doesn’t !!!

Then she gave me a sob story about how her weekends are off social media and blah blah effing blah!!!
Can’t work our if I actually like her or dislike her. A lot more real than Miss Cozy Miles but Once again, claims her inbox is open when it’s clearly not.

these people need to be done for FRAUD and false advertising!!!!
shes so rude. like it wouldn't take a few mins to reply to everyone.

Reactions: 5
She definitely reads here. Noticed on one of her ig posts she’s replied to every single comment with a ❤ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hmm my friend messaged her and she just ignored her! this was like 4 days ago....she makes it so obvious she reads on here
Absolutely! She’s just not likeable or relatable anymore. She just comes across very stuck up and self entitled

she is so self obsessed, the amount of money she spends altering herself is crazy!! why dose she need extensions her hair looks lovely in that pic she shared on her stories without them. The social media world doesn't seem like a good place for a women as insecure as she is.

Ew her lips in the vlog are so dry and chapped. Cares so much about her face but can’t even slap some Vaseline on🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I like watching her videos - but they’re repetitive and so are the outfits which is making me not want to watch so much. I understand that she has a certain palette for her wardrobe but she wears the same pieces... in the same colours... just from different places. If I had her money I would be a bit more adventurous!
Maybe trying from independent or small brands would be a good idea. She, and almost every other influencer on YouTube, buys from a lot of fast fashion websites, when they probably have the resources to support small businesses.

She would look great if she wore feminine/boho clothing with layers or patterns instead of the 3 shades of chav she wears. Everything looks like gym wear even her going out clothes are gym wear with heels and a blazer.

Going back 18 months I adored her content, things seem to have taken a nose dive since she's shacked up with Mitchell 😫

Reactions: 7
Going back 18 months I adored her content, things seem to have taken a nose dive since she's shacked up with Mitchell 😫
Yes she seems to "influenced" by him which isn't a good thing. This boy racer image is fine in your teens but she will be in her 30's soon. Her image is confusing when she lives in a barn conversion with 2 cats, going on about cleaning but then acts totally different in his presence. Talking about how's she's embracing the natural look but then proceeds to have every cosmetic procedure and treatment under the sun.

Her recent vlog is terrible she is so so insecure.... her face looks a right mess!!! she is not natural at all!! how damaging is that stating im going natural and she has has SOOO much work done

The outfits look cheap tat. It didn’t take her long to copy GLM with the sandals .

Reactions: 1
Her lips are genuinely horrendous they are worse than Gemma miles 😳

also who the duck actually cares about Starbucks drink tho? 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boo hoo. Does she think her struggle is real if she has to holiday in the UK? I haven't been away in 3 years and can't afford this year or next as prices have shot up. Can't wait for the photo dump of all the hot tub, eye bleeping and meal outs. 😐
She’s disgusting. A lot of family can’t afford to holiday abroad in Dubai or those types of places she goes to. In fact some families can’t even afford to go on holiday full stop. She should be ashamed of her herself her attitude is gross

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.