Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think she can be as happy with Mitch as she makes out, she's just one of these girls who couldn't cope with being single at 30 so is clinging to the only option she's got....

Her complaining about literally anything and everything is how she relieves her frustrations about being in a relationship which is totally wrong for her 🥴🥴🥴

Did anyone see the latest blog where she proper chastised Mitch for not cleaning as good as her? The bathroom looked fine, not exactly grimy or anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ but the song and dance she made you'd have thought there was mould growing on the walls and permanent skid marks embedded in the toilet.

Reactions: 5
Haul after haul after haul after haul:rolleyes:. Not interested so not gonna watch. Sometimes i'm bored and contemplating to watch one of her video's and then i see the endless amounts of thumbnails whitch all have her with the bleeping pout-pose and that just sets my mind straight again. 2021 and there are still dumbasses doing the bleeping pout????? This never should've been a thing in the firts place. It just makes me feel violent and i just want to slap the tit out of her. 😂😂😂😂 She wonders why her youtube and instagram don't grow a following very fast. Well Laura, you should think about producing some better content and create different and more interesting thumbnails instead of just putting your mug in it every damn time. Keee, rant over😂😂

Haul after haul after haul after haul:rolleyes:. Not interested so not gonna watch. Sometimes i'm bored and contemplating to watch one of her video's and then i see the endless amounts of thumbnails whitch all have her with the bleeping pout-pose and that just sets my mind straight again. 2021 and there are still dumbasses doing the bleeping pout????? This never should've been a thing in the firts place. It just makes me feel violent and i just want to slap the tit out of her. 😂😂😂😂 She wonders why her youtube and instagram don't grow a following very fast. Well Laura, you should think about producing some better content and create different and more interesting thumbnails instead of just putting your mug in it every damn time. Keee, rant over😂😂
Nothing but facts 👌👌👌👌

She's so weirdly obsessed with her boyfriend.
Every single day it's mitch, Mitchell, mitch, my boyf etc.
bleeping hell we get it you're in a relationship 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a moanying drama queen , no one is stopping her going abroad for a holiday .

I’ve finally had to unfollow her. I used to actually really like her and could kind of ignore the annoying voice I liked her style but now it’s the same tit again and again just fr different brands. And her voice in the latest boohoo haul was the most annoying I’ve ever heard her sound I just can’t I’m sorry I’m out!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve finally had to unfollow her. I used to actually really like her and could kind of ignore the annoying voice I liked her style but now it’s the same tit again and again just fr different brands. And her voice in the latest boohoo haul was the most annoying I’ve ever heard her sound I just can’t I’m sorry I’m out!!!!
I’ve done the exact same! She is so insecure and it’s painful to watch! Her content is crap aswell she needs to do something else with her life

Reactions: 6
I’ve done the exact same! She is so insecure and it’s painful to watch! Her content is crap aswell she needs to do something else with her life
She really does she’s not likeable enough to be an influencer I’m afraid, and it’s taking her such a long time she still only has like 50k on Instagram, YouTube is really a thing of the past. And with the way she’s going it’s only going to go down hill

She really does she’s not likeable enough to be an influencer I’m afraid, and it’s taking her such a long time she still only has like 50k on Instagram, YouTube is really a thing of the past. And with the way she’s going it’s only going to go down hill
I honestly liked her when she had a job, was with her ex Lucas, had a job writing blogs for that Grace Prossers swimwear brand pretty pink princess and did influencing part time.

It would give her a niche if she went back to some type of work, even part time, she's just stuck in a massive rut ATM and it's not going to end well if she doesn't do something soon.

Reactions: 4
I honestly liked her when she had a job, was with her ex Lucas, had a job writing blogs for that Grace Prossers swimwear brand pretty pink princess and did influencing part time.

It would give her a niche if she went back to some type of work, even part time, she's just stuck in a massive rut ATM and it's not going to end well if she doesn't do something soon.
Totally agree!!

Some of these are taken the same day. Does she just change her clothes in the toilet or in her car at Starbucks car park. Either way the results are in and she looks like a right head. Imagine going through the drive through and seeing her posing over the tables and against walls. 😆🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is so embarrassing lol. Her outfits are getting worse , she looks so cheap

Reactions: 3
Some of these are taken the same day. Does she just change her clothes in the toilet or in her car at Starbucks car park. Either way the results are in and she looks like a right head. Imagine going through the drive through and seeing her posing over the tables and against walls. 😆🤣
That first pink outfit is absolutely awful!!! She looks like a kid playing dress up in her mums clothes x

Reactions: 1
That first pink outfit is absolutely awful!!! She looks like a kid playing dress up in her mums clothes x
Lol yes I remember painting at junior school wearing a shirt like that. Cheap material and one colour alllll the time.

Reactions: 2
Yes her mum and dads in Leicester!

Her dad was getting mad with all the deliveries coming so that was why she moved out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.