Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s okay for her to talk to her kids like tit but not okay for a follower to ‘talk to her like tit’?

Reactions: 5
She’s made her profile private yes but last month she was wanting 10k followers so she’s still got people following her who she doesn’t know. She either needs to delete and make w new private one with her 1 beach friend and sister on there or deal with the people messaging her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That person who messaged her had a genuine point- how on earth does she think it’s fine to just swear at her kids like that? And yet she’s more bothered about the fact the childminder heard

Reactions: 3
Absolutely bizarre behaviour. She wants people to accept that she shouts and swears at her kids but then feels embarrassed about doing it?! It's disgusting to swear at your own kids, absolutely scummy. She's clearly angry because she knows that person is right, and would rather get the messages from the other scummy mummys who also swear in front of their kids thinking it's hilarious. There's being a normal mum then just being a horrible person.

Reactions: 1
Wait till she posts all the bum lickers replies with how right she is and how wrong that woman was. Eating out again too, Laura you’ll never get that boob reduction

What annoys me is she thinks she’s okay to treat her children like crap, swear at them , closes the windows to shout at them, dresses them in stuff that doesn't fit never seems to buy her kids NOTHING not even Christmas presents .... where I’m from which is a council estate, that would be classed as child neglect !!!! Ive honestly seen 16 year olds take on mother hood better than her! Take pride in your children or don’t have them! I’ve never herd her have a good day no moaning , she thinks the world owes her something ! She really really angers me!

Reactions: 5
What annoys me is she thinks she’s okay to treat her children like crap, swear at them , closes the windows to shout at them, dresses them in stuff that doesn't fit never seems to buy her kids NOTHING not even Christmas presents .... where I’m from which is a council estate, that would be classed as child neglect !!!! Ive honestly seen 16 year olds take on mother hood better than her! Take pride in your children or don’t have them! I’ve never herd her have a good day no moaning , she thinks the world owes her something ! She really really angers me!
It is neglect
I am close to reporting her.
Absolutely shocking behaviour on her part

Reactions: 2
Wow leave me alone if you don't like me? Well I'm afraid dear Laura that is what happens when you stick yourself out there on social media. You don't like it, create a new account and only allow follow requests from actual friends and family.

gobsmaked honestly

Reactions: 3
Can she not see the irony of saying “Don’t talk to me like that” after SWEARING at a three year old. So she deserves to be spoken to politely by her peers but Poppy can be sworn at by an adult.

Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread. Never heard of this person before, the thread name caught my eye as who the duck would be so cheeky to ‘go fund me’ for a boob job when the solution is lose weight
Oh my god. I’ve never been more disgusted at a person than I am right now at this abusive potato.
There are literally no words....I’ve not been able to stop thinking about the two little girls who have to endure this bleeping creature as a mother. The stuff I’ve read, it’s like something from a Roald Dahl book or a Dickens novel.
Social services should be involved. 100% This is abuse and emotional neglect at the very least.
The damage she’s doing to those girls by how she treats them and speaks to them, it’s so awful.
I live up north in a big working class city. you get rough arses everywhere but my god, this thing would be chased out of town. Imagine refusing to spend a penny on your kids. Dressing them in second hand BOYS clothes. Them not owning trainers, having to play sports in wellies cos the mother is too tight to buy them trainers or getting a bleeping colouring book and a banana for Xmas.
I’d literally die for my kids. I’d sooner starve then ever watch them go without. They want for nothing and don’t have a care in the world. As it should be.
I shop in charity shops and love a bargain but no one on earth is ever looking at my boys and thinking they are scruffs!! Just doesn’t happen.

And this thing has the nerve to show her face at mummy meet ups and act like she’s the big celeb all over social media? She’d get told to duck off home if it was where I’m from. If she wasn’t thrown out the place by her hair first!!
I’m heart broken for the girls. The toe nail story made me feel sick and also want to cry.
Where are the rest of the family? Why isn’t anybody intervening?
what does the husband think of all of this?

• Heart
I’m new to this thread. Never heard of this person before, the thread name caught my eye as who the duck would be so cheeky to ‘go fund me’ for a boob job when the solution is lose weight
Oh my god. I’ve never been more disgusted at a person than I am right now at this abusive potato.
There are literally no words....I’ve not been able to stop thinking about the two little girls who have to endure this bleeping creature as a mother. The stuff I’ve read, it’s like something from a Roald Dahl book or a Dickens novel.
Social services should be involved. 100% This is abuse and emotional neglect at the very least.
The damage she’s doing to those girls by how she treats them and speaks to them, it’s so awful.
I live up north in a big working class city. you get rough arses everywhere but my god, this thing would be chased out of town. Imagine refusing to spend a penny on your kids. Dressing them in second hand BOYS clothes. Them not owning trainers, having to play sports in wellies cos the mother is too tight to buy them trainers or getting a bleeping colouring book and a banana for Xmas.
I’d literally die for my kids. I’d sooner starve then ever watch them go without. They want for nothing and don’t have a care in the world. As it should be.
I shop in charity shops and love a bargain but no one on earth is ever looking at my boys and thinking they are scruffs!! Just doesn’t happen.

And this thing has the nerve to show her face at mummy meet ups and act like she’s the big celeb all over social media? She’d get told to duck off home if it was where I’m from. If she wasn’t thrown out the place by her hair first!!
I’m heart broken for the girls. The toe nail story made me feel sick and also want to cry.
Where are the rest of the family? Why isn’t anybody intervening?
what does the husband think of all of this?

Omg she is roald dahl book 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This made me so angry, why is she making out this person is bullying her?? What the person said was correct, you thick tit. I’m only 18 and I don’t have kids yet but I work with boys from ages 4-19 and I have pulled up parents for their language and attitude to their children WEEKLY, if you are embarrassed by the way you talk to your kids, that says enough, do better.
She’s so dramatic and it’s a little pathetic. That person wasn’t rude in the first message.. and they are correct! If you’re embarrassed by how you talk to your children, change your behaviour. It’s not rocket science

Fruit for her daughters is a luxury, but Nero, Costa. Expensive seafood, dinner out, multiple hobbies for Laura NOPE that’s all fine. She is a c*nt

She’s deleted all them stories now
What a surprise.. people have called her out and she doesn’t want to lose precious following or sales for shitepom

Out at another bar and meal out again, kids in tow again. She never does anything they would enjoy, she only goes to the beach if she wants to, she's spent the hottest day of the year dragging her kids round shops and bars and coffee shops.

She’s out eating and drinking again, this time at a really nice restaurant in Falmouth That slush cocktail she’s drinking is not cheap. And yet again she’s whinging about her kids being there with her. Disgrace.

‘ we arent having a romantic date meal unfortunately.. the kids are here ‘ why the duck did you reproduce!!!!! bleeping ogre

I don’t think she’s ever done anything for those girls that they’d enjoy? It’s either a photo opportunity for Instagram or one of Laura’s MANY hobbies. That trip to a park was about Laura. Honestly she is the MOST selfish ‘mother.’ I’ve ever come across. It pains me that she’s openly admitted she still Parker show He used to but leaves a lot of it off Instagram now because of ‘trolls’ if this is filtered Laura, I hate to think how she really treats them 😔

She’s AWFUL. Have they just won the lottery or something? Because she ate out at yesterday, has had Costa, Nero and now I’m Falmouth.

I don’t think she’s ever done anything for those girls that they’d enjoy? It’s either a photo opportunity for Instagram or one of Laura’s MANY hobbies. That trip to a park was about Laura. Honestly she is the MOST selfish ‘mother.’ I’ve ever come across. It pains me that she’s openly admitted she still Parker show He used to but leaves a lot of it off Instagram now because of ‘trolls’ if this is filtered Laura, I hate to think how she really treats them 😔

She’s AWFUL. Have they just won the lottery or something? Because she ate out at yesterday, has had Costa, Nero and now I’m Falmouth.
Probably milking the 50% off deals, considering she wanted to lose weight a week ago after the doctor told her to and being shocked at the scales she's eaten out more than ever

Probably milking the 50% off deals, considering she wanted to lose weight a week ago after the doctor told her to and being shocked at the scales she's eaten out more than ever
She clearly isn’t on a diet! Think she just wanted another platform to share all her tit and ignore her kids!