Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snazzy Cardigan

No one is criticising her for using the 50% off, but she's eaten 3 meals a day out since monday but constantly claims she's skint and can't afford her much wanted boob job that she felt the need to get funded by her followers that annoy her so much.

Reactions: 7

Lollydolly88

Berries are a luxury for her children, not for Laura when she wants to be Instagram glam. She’s the biggest bully bullshitter and she’s clearly thick to think people don’t see through her. Embarrassing really.. she just wants to get given free shit.
Agree completely. I get berries on my shop every week because my LO absolutely loves them (and I do too!) but smoked salmon I get as a treat for me every now and then. I would also consider gin and tonic a luxury item!

Snazzy Cardigan

So she got the girls a dolls house and I thought it was actually thoughtful of her, but I've just realised it's yet another project for her for Instagram

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
So from September. Jaegarshite will be her only job. So what was the massive rant about arguing with John about her job being just as important when she jacks it in... how long did she even work there?! Slobbing out all day, crocheting here and there and printing. Wait for the I’m so tired from work 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Khe91

Chatty Member
Her stories are so bizarre, When she said she muted the story when she told the girls off, then realised she hadn’t by ‘accident’, then went on about closing windows etc. It’s like she wants to be relatable? It’s concerning behaviour

Reactions: 6
Well at least she’s admitted they blew the money for the bathroom on the driveway. This woman needs to get her priorities in order! A drive could have waited but that bathroom is in dyer need of a revamp!! And spending £40+ On bog roll?? Seriously??
But your kids some decent shoes and clothes. Stop screaming at them so much that your embarrassed, stop spending money on shit you don’t need. Stop being such a shitty person and a shitty mum. Jesus Christ! She infuriates me.

So she’s upset that potential employers might see this page but doesn’t care if she swears at her kids...shock her priorities lie with money not the needs of her children

Loopyloo10

Exactly how she is with her children then.. went all in, got bored of the girls and decided to spend their childhood screaming at them on Instagram to be “real”.

Gimjamalam

Has anyone seen her stories this morning. The way she just walks past one of the girls saying ‘excuse me I’m carrying a cup of tea’ she says it so rudely. I feel so sorry for those kids
Came on here just for that!
Shes a fecking ogre I swear the way she talks to those gorgeous girls!
hope your toe goes septic you fecking cockwomble and i hope your tablecloth has a massive stain that will never come out 😂

• Haha

Abcd123

VIP Member
I never comment on things like this but this really got my back up. She’s recently had her driveway done twice, had a cruise refund, started a quite successful home crochet biz but it’s only important to her if others are paying for it. She could have used any of that money if it was really important. The story she did saying if people could even donate the price of a cup of coffee etc. Sure she would have carried on with her sweet deliveries and not putting a penny in herself.
If it’s bothered her for as long as she says she would have saved something herself at least! My teeth were my problem with myself, I saved and financed the cost of a full brace makeover! Because it bothered me, clearly doesn’t bother her enough.
Fully agree. She very arrogant. I've unboxed a few times and her replies are just fucking so up herself.

I'd like a breast reduction but I'd never ask others to pay. She clearly thinks 'fuck it, why don't I just try?!'...

Why does she not have a job? She apparently early does some social media bullshit plus sells her crafts. I hope they are all getting d flared properly. Cos she's no down getting universal credit too. Fuck knows why I bother going to work (never seeing my husband or kids!!!)

Why is she saying she feels vulnerable? You put yourself out there what did you REALLY think would happen.
She is a very greedy person. I remember a few weeks ago she said she wanted to get 10k followers so she could do swipe ups and earn money. I think for some reason she is entitled to be an influencer and she should get freebies.

I hate how everyone says we must be always be kind. I am kind however I have an opinion and feels like if you share it somehow you are a troll. BUT if you put your life out there for the world to see you can’t expect everyone to not voice it.
Same as the 'please but a £10 rainbow so I can get myself a chair' 🤢fuck off you tight bitch. Sort out your budgeting and your life

• Haha

dxo

Helston the scummiest in Cornwall?! You clearly have never visited Ilogan or Redruth!
Don’t you mean Camborne?!! 😂

came here to comment on the dominos! Shall we count how many times she’s eaten out this week?! 😉

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Own up who messaged her 😂😂.
She was embarrassed but then she’s in the car swearing loads with the kids in the back? Laura hun your only raging because you don’t like the truth. And I honestly did laugh out loud at the I haven’t been posting much, Jesus Christ son of Mary if this is you not posting much then I’d hate too see the full content. Genuinely surprised she didn’t film having her gaping axe wound waxed tbh

Has anyone seen this?? Go that person for messaging her! Poor poppy is only 3 why are you for 1 even saying the F word in front of her and 2 to actually say it to her is DISGUSTING
I mean I probably swear under my breath to my children and drop the occasional bollox if I drop something on my foot but I’m never embarrassed by being that she knows she is in the wrong. Bet the child minder mothers poppy better than her.

• Haha

bassettbb

If you have money you spend it on your children and put yourself last. That's how I know it to be and that's how I live. I'd go with holes in my shoes if it meant my children had a new pair. Nothing wrong with second hand at all but don't cry skint then buy a house, kit it all out, book a cruise, get a new driveway and tell me you can't afford new shoes for your children.

Lolol93

Does anyone else remember when she would literally put her kids to bed at like 530pm and tell her husband he had to come home from work even though he is a chef and he would leave evening service? She is the most rude and ignorant person I’ve ever followed! I messaged her a couple of times over the time I followed her and she has never ever replied! Unfollowed yesterday when I saw her post the go fund me!

Amber94

Was anyone else worried when they were on the cliff edge having a picnic 🤣 she’d probs let them fall and say it will teach them a lesson , she fucking moans about buying ice cream at the beach because it’s so expensive yet spent nearly £40 on toilet roll because it’s gram worthy , what a big tit nob head she is!!!!!!!!!! And she’s Hates anyone messaging her anything unless it’s to lick her arse and boost her ego! She just screams lazy!

Loopyloo10

It’s mortifying! Those poor, poor children. That’s not her shouting.. by any normal persons standards that’s shouting. I wondered for AGES if she was still a horrid parent or had she massively improved/changed since her last tattle thread and it seems she just hides how she actually treats those children.

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Anyone else see her stories today? She seemed so annoyed she had to parent her kids. Nice too see nothing has changed.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Why is she saying she feels vulnerable? You put yourself out there what did you REALLY think would happen.
She is a very greedy person. I remember a few weeks ago she said she wanted to get 10k followers so she could do swipe ups and earn money. I think for some reason she is entitled to be an influencer and she should get freebies.

I hate how everyone says we must be always be kind. I am kind however I have an opinion and feels like if you share it somehow you are a troll. BUT if you put your life out there for the world to see you can’t expect everyone to not voice it.