Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZLT123

Literally just started following it 😂 wonder how long it’s going to last this time?! It’s not private if anyone wants to follow it....
Not a diet page but has her weight on there and her goal size 😂😂😂😂

Also... she used to post that having strawberries and blueberries etc was a luxury food item and they couldn’t afford it... but now has smoked salmon for breakfast...!!!????

Reactions: 8

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Anyone else notice she’s always being given free stuff, food, gifted products, stuff for her kids from local people, yet you never ever see her gifting anything to anyone. Take take take but never ever gives. Hate people like that.

Reactions: 8

VanillaIce

Yeah that was a classic example of how lazy she is, didn't want to drive to aldi to save a few quid because she couldn't be bothered. Shops at tesco which is expensive just because she can get it delivered. Always claims she can't afford stuff but then spends silly money on things like wetsuits and paddle boards. I think she prioritises things she desperately wants over basics.

I think this is why a lot of people have an issue with her asking her followers to pay for something she wants for herself, because she airs the ins and outs of what she's bought and doesn't realise people aren't stupid and can see things aren't adding up.
Orange juice is like 80p in asda. Strawberries are £2 in most supermarkets. How are they a luxury for a woman who spends £12 on pick and mix 🙈

I remember in the old place she’d be moaning about not being able to afford bills one day and ordering a dominos the next.

Annoys me how she goes on about her meal plans too as they are always the same and she always eats separate from the kids even when there is no need to. Bangs on about how her husband is a chef then orders those flavour sachets for making meals 🙈🤣 surely a chef would do it from scratch?!

Reactions: 7

Spallo

I never comment on things like this but this really got my back up. She’s recently had her driveway done twice, had a cruise refund, started a quite successful home crochet biz but it’s only important to her if others are paying for it. She could have used any of that money if it was really important. The story she did saying if people could even donate the price of a cup of coffee etc. Sure she would have carried on with her sweet deliveries and not putting a penny in herself.
If it’s bothered her for as long as she says she would have saved something herself at least! My teeth were my problem with myself, I saved and financed the cost of a full brace makeover! Because it bothered me, clearly doesn’t bother her enough.

MrsG

I just can't get over how childish it is to wear rollerskates and safety equipment when out and about with 2 little kids who don't have the same dress up.. what is with the rollerskating thing anyway? Is it for fun or exercise for her? I don't understand it 😂
I thought she “couldn’t exercise” anyway 👀

• Haha

dxo

I wondered how long before she used her business account to have a hissy fit. Imagine how mad she'd go if people actually told her she's ripping people off?! :ROFLMAO: Poor Laura, so self entitled.

missmisty

Ummm so who did make the hats ? Do they not mind her putting her lazy arsed name label on them?!
She’s literally just put her tag on a range of Beechfield hats, what the hell?? Surely that’s not allowed?! And can you even imagine the fuss she would kick up if someone resold her products with their own tag on? 🤯

D5109212-9411-4C86-8355-B6BFB6AB048F.jpeg
2FFF4853-B169-4187-B8D0-97045B8AD10B.jpeg
A0E9D866-6F9A-4678-9114-B92E5A87FBA8.jpeg
A488FA03-FDF6-4277-9E61-F1D75180FD8B.jpeg
428E7D32-B5FA-417F-955C-B920D8AAD28E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Oh look... like clockwork there’s an “I feel so ashamed” post. Her sister even commented saying it was us that made her feel this way??? I fucking doubt that when yesterday there was maybe 6 comments on here about her? Absolute joke the lot of them. I do hope you read this Laura and learn from it. What a silly mistake you made, all the sugar from your sweet delivery’s must have gone to you’re head to think begging for money when people are loosing jobs and visiting food banks was a good fucking idea.

• Haha

Loopyloo10

My annoyance with her eating out at multiple places is the fact a few weeks ago berries for her children were a luxury, the girls didn’t have trainers for sports, they are only ever dressed in hand me downs, they’ll be “too skint” again at Christmas but Laura is in new gym leggings, has multiple hobbies, eats out whenever she fancies
Don’t plead poverty in one breath, and then eat out for multiple times in a day.

capriallie

VIP Member
She was awful to her children often and lost her shit and filmed herself doing so regularly. I think people were genuinely upset at how she treated her very very small children
She used to drink a whole bottle of wine in the afternoon because they were stressing her out. She was constantly crying to her camera about how stressed she was. When someone suggested she might have PND she went apeshit. Anyone remember when she pushed the door and it ripped Poppy’s nails or something?

• Wow
She really is something else isn’t she?!
“I’m nervous for the raffle tonight that hundreds of people will want a ticket and there’s only 30”
Modest much 🙄
If it was me I’d be nervous that no one wanted to buy a ticket 😂

• Haha

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Imagine ranting about the fact a nursery calls you when your child is sick or injured. I really do not know why she bothered having children. They seem to be just a massive inconvenience to her. I wish people would wake up and see the rubbish she makes is just knock offs and stolen designs!

Imaniceone

It's really nothing to do with buying second hand. I personally think buying second hand where possible is a great idea but this women is so tight when it comes to her children but yet spends copious amounts on herself and then brags about it! She even accepts hand me down boys clothes for them. Now don't get me wrong, of course you can put your daughters in boys clothes if you want too but cmon!! She had messages about her dressing Bailey in boys clothes and she said she wasn't going to turn down free hand me downs. She doesn't take any pride in them whatsoever. I could never swan off to New york whilst my daughter was walking around in second hand boys stuff! Would she put girls hand me downs on a boy? And yeah she wanted some leopard print boots for the girls in winter from Matalan but refused to pay £16 for them, she went on about them so much that in the end i think her sister bought them for the kids. I really wish she would take them out, i feel so sorry for them always laid on the floor either on a pad or watching TV. Never see them going on walks or bike rides and yet she moans about their behaviour at home all day.

Designed her living room wall 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂 She’s got such delusions of grandeur! It’s a prefab ex council house in the literal scummiest town in Cornwall 🤣🤣 (no ex-council house judging just she is a knob!)
It was a 3 quid tester pot and a B&M shelf jobby
Helston the scummiest in Cornwall?! You clearly have never visited Ilogan or Redruth!

• Haha

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Yes she didn’t care if they were tired or not. They would be in bed at 5pm on the dot, sorry but John is just as bad. He allowed her to treat his children like that too, disgusting.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Think she’s reading here, her profile is now private. Hopefully she takes it seriously now people feel she’s treating those lovely little girls. Thank goodness they managed a couple of days of childcare away from their lazy mother. Hopefully that child minder treats them with love and hugs them 😭😭
No one forces you to have babies, if you’re an unmaternal twat just don’t.

VanillaIce

Honestly she disgusts me. Celebrating her children going back to nursery when we’re not even halfway through the summer yet. Why have children if you don’t appreciate how precious being with them is ☹ It’s very sad for those girls.. I know she’ll read this and think oh blah blah I bet that person hasn’t even got kids. I have. I have 3. My husband works 12 hour days including some weekend and night shifts. I don’t live nearby family. This can be hard and very overwhelming. But yet I still manage to enjoy being a parent and give my children the best in life.. it’s sort of part of the deal.