Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetrain

I don't know what weather's been like in Cornwall but today I took my kids to the park and had a picnic, got up to 30c and they had a bath and hair wash as soon as they got in so surely it'd be even more a thing after the beach!

Didn't she see the beach friend not that long ago on her girls holiday?

So it’s being done in turkey and her and John are paying for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I’ve just worked out she said 193 days to go on 22 May taking it to around 2 December. Isn’t that right by Bailey’s birthday? Why would she stick herself in turkey having surgery then?? She has literally chosen when to have surgery and she’s chosen then.

Sweetrain

Unfortunately I think her patience is still just as low she just chooses not to show those moments now.. she said something along these lines a little while ago 😔
Yes you're right! I totally forgot about her saying that... Well that's a worry! Trouble is the girls will see it as so normal to just be shouted over everything. They really seem such little trouble compared to many!

leopardlover

I can confirm she didn’t go tiktok viral with yesterday’s videos, no wonder because she basically posts the same video every day. Let’s pack another order. 🙄

Edited to add, if they’ve got all this money now surely they can afford to insulate her old office and then Bailey can have her bedroom back finally.

leopardlover

Not be that when she moans about the vinyl coming off because she made it and used it right away. You are meant to leave them to set for at least 72 hours before using/washing
Is there special vinyl that’s meant to be used? We were given a kids bottle with my little boys name on for Christmas and the vinyl comes off of it every time! It does stick back down but it’s frustrating.

Insideout121

No she's ripping people off just sticking her logo on how embarrassing.
I would never be proud of that
Am I a tight arse or is £12 for a beanie mental? Especially when she probably paid a couple of quid and I’m sure you could get something similar for a fiver?!