Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising for someone to come and duck her in a Bournemouth hotel šŸ¤¢ classy bird! What a trollop! Great mum skills there šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 3
Advertising for someone to come and duck her in a Bournemouth hotel šŸ¤¢ classy bird! What a trollop! Great mum skills there šŸ‘šŸ»
I don't think she's actually offering that is she? Is it not just her bad attempt at a joke, that doesn't come across very well..

Reactions: 1
I like her story after, that she's ok as long as they dont have AIDs and bring food. I did laugh but I have a dark humour but how she was "advertising" it is a bit much.
Im surprised shes not with her ex really, whenever they are on camera together they always seem more like a couple and she always gets a flood of comments telling them they have to get back together. She is very thirsty though, always going on about men at the gym she see's or random men eyeing her up.

She basically hinted in IG earlier. Also, I had her pateron, looked at it n cancelled. Absolute load of shite. There was about 8 vids if her lit sat at the kitchen unit talking about the guy she was shagging, robs best friend, and how that went. The rest of the shite was lit early uploads of what she puts on YouTube.

Ohh yeah I've seen her stories now! They seemed really good when she was moving house like they really got on so I wonder what's happened. crappy of him to stop paying maintenance though! Although I imagine she can be a right nasty cow at times when she wants to be.

Reactions: 2
Ohh yeah I've seen her stories now! They seemed really good when she was moving house like they really got on so I wonder what's happened. crappy of him to stop paying maintenance though! Although I imagine she can be a right nasty cow at times when she wants to be.
I know I donā€™t know her personally it would put money in her being an arse of a person

Bloody jealous of her garden though! Can't believe she got the house on association

Her latest Insta story admitting that Harry picks the kitten up, squashes him and then picks him up and throws him šŸ˜” that tiny cat is honestly going to die at the hands of this feral devil child. I canā€™t bear it. I really canā€™t stand parents who let their kids do this to animals with the excuse ā€œoh Harry is only little he doesnā€™t understandā€ THEN TEACH HIM TO BE GENTLE FFS! Heā€™s going to hurt the cat so badly if not fatally if sheā€™s not taking this seriously and it honestly makes me feel sick!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Her latest Insta story admitting that Harry picks the kitten up, squashes him and then picks him up and throws him šŸ˜” that tiny cat is honestly going to die at the hands of this feral devil child. I canā€™t bear it. I really canā€™t stand parents who let their kids do this to animals with the excuse ā€œoh Harry is only little he doesnā€™t understandā€ THEN TEACH HIM TO BE GENTLE FFS! Heā€™s going to hurt the cat so badly if not fatally if sheā€™s not taking this seriously and it honestly makes me feel sick!
We had a cat who was treated like this by a toddler when he was a kitten. He ended up with a brain injury and he was traumatised for the rest of his life that we had him (14 years).we took him in and It took us until he was 9 just to be able to stroke him and we didn't even have kids. It's her responsibility to teach him that it's cruel!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This is what happens when you set no boundaries or rules for your kids. She simply cannot be arsed in any capacity. I know swearing at/infront of your kids is a real divide but she swears in front of them purely because she canā€™t be bothered to regulate herself

That poor kitten. Sheā€™s so irresponsible

Reactions: 4