Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that the bare minimum for any Parent?
Yes but there's other kids not treated as well. I can't stand her some days, then others I just feel sorry for. I struggle with one kid so I can't imagine how much 3 would tip me over

Reactions: 1
Is that all she does is swear ? ,she really is setting a terrible example to her kids

Her housecoat looks filthy 🤮

I didn't realise she's not doing Only Fans anymore! Has she said why?
Only fans 😮 who the duck would want to see her undressed lol ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think her new place is private rent or social housing?
It looks nice with plenty of space for the kids to run about in. I hope she finds happiness there!

Reactions: 2
Do you think her new place is private rent or social housing?
It looks nice with plenty of space for the kids to run about in. I hope she finds happiness there!
Same housing association as her last

HA, she filmed her phonecall to them in a video asking to sign and get keys earlier. Lucky cow, looks a nice garden for the kids (I'm jealous lol)

That garden looks massive and lovely! Lets hope she takes care of this house as the last one was a bit of a tit tip!

Absolutely no way would I trust her 2 youngest kids with a kitten. It’s gonna get ragged about something rotten. I’m sorry and this might be a unpopular opinion but she struggles to keep control on her kids why would she throw a defenceless animal into the mix. she can witch all she likes about peoples opinions on her, but you put yourself on socials and you open yourself up to criticisms.

Absolutely no way would I trust her 2 youngest kids with a kitten. It’s gonna get ragged about something rotten. I’m sorry and this might be a unpopular opinion but she struggles to keep control on her kids why would she throw a defenceless animal into the mix. she can witch all she likes about peoples opinions on her, but you put yourself on socials and you open yourself up to criticisms.
She got a kitten now??!

i think she viewed one only today, they may be taking it home when it’s ready to leave she was asking about cat names on her Instagram earlier and put up pics of her and the kids with the cat

Reactions: 1
Harry is a little tit you just know he’s gonna be pulling at the poor things tail or doing his usual crying to get Laura’s attention because he won’t have all the attention on him anymore

Randomly... it will be fckn ragged indeed by her kids. The swearing just puts me right off her, we all do it but when you click on IG and its the first thing you hear...

Holly has even drawn a knife on that “duck off alfie” picture!! Is she not worried?!?

And to laugh about it. Awesome parenting.
You’d avoid her like the plague with her feral kids

Reactions: 4
Randomly... it will be fckn ragged indeed by her kids. The swearing just puts me right off her, we all do it but when you click on IG and its the first thing you hear...
I've only just found this woman, for some reason she popped up in my YouTube recommended videos. Calling her and her other half foul mouthed is being polite, they appear to either be unaware or just doesn't care how they speak in front of the kids. This was the moving blog, having neighbours like them would be my worst nightmare, gobby loudmouthed parents with rowdy kids.

She finds her 6 year old child doing this, funny? What a charming little girl….NOT! 😵💫

View attachment 1240607
Sadly parents like her are the reason society has so many feral kids who don't understand boundaries or how to behave in civilised company