Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Insta story admitting that Harry picks the kitten up, squashes him and then picks him up and throws him 😔 that tiny cat is honestly going to die at the hands of this feral devil child. I can’t bear it. I really can’t stand parents who let their kids do this to animals with the excuse “oh Harry is only little he doesn’t understand” THEN TEACH HIM TO BE GENTLE FFS! He’s going to hurt the cat so badly if not fatally if she’s not taking this seriously and it honestly makes me feel sick!
If any of my kids treated our kittens how that little tit treats theirs they’d get the same treatment. I chose to get pets when my kids were older and they knew boundaries and how to be loving. Bloody knew that vile little shite would abuse it and she would find it funny. Hope it gets taken off them!

Advertising for someone to come and duck her in a Bournemouth hotel 🤢 classy bird! What a trollop! Great mum skills there 👏🏻
Classy bird!!

Reactions: 1
“I might just quit work and become a bum” Thats exactly what you were seeing as you only recently in the last month decided to get a job ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Laura forget she's only been working a few weeks? Pretty sure she would be getting help with rent if she only works part time and is a single household. I don't think there is anything wrong with single mothers claiming universal credit at all so Laura now joking she should quit work to satisfy haters and become a 'bum' aka single mothers who don't work (which could be due to no support/mental health issues/childcare issues etc) she's implying that because she now pays some rent that if she quit work she would be a bum, sorry but that's hilarious and very patronising considering she's been working 2 weeks. Plenty of single mothers who aren't currently working can now see in Laura's eyes they are a bum cuz they get more universal credit than Laura.

Think that cleaning job and big garden have gone to her head 🤣 next thing she'll be able to wipe her arse properly with toilet roll instead of using the shower head.

And Laura you do have plenty of time and mental space to be negative, you made a whole separate YouTube channel to rant and throw shade on other youtubers huni 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she wasnt showing the kids' faces anymore and now they are back on insta?!

Reactions: 2
Not sharing pics of the kids for their own protection lasted long didn’t it 😬🤥

Reactions: 2
Don't think you needed to post the kids photos to make your point, I'm all for discussing things Laura does but I don't think posting innocent children's photos on a tattle thread is in good taste. Just looks like hes holding a cat to me but that's just my opinion
First of all, hun, Laura posts these children all over her social media and YouTube, so reposting these photos isn’t actually an issue. Also - while I’m at it, Laura did an Instagram story SOLELY about Harry being cruel to the cat and how Harry squeezes him, throws him, and screeches at him. So that is why I have an issue with Harry holding him, EVEN if he’s holding the cat correctly!

To add - she’s not only done full circle on changing her mind about putting her kids BACK on the internet, she’s now left in Harry’s pre school backpack name for all to see which pre school he goes to! Protect your kids Laura ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to mention she's had her fanny flaps all over the internet for a quick buck... there's no difference. She has no shame

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3