Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant swearing is vile don’t get me wrong we don’t not swear here but not in every sentence there’s no need for it. I know it’s hard with kids to put yourself first too but I feel she need to sort herself out she’s let herself go in more ways than one. I don’t mean that to sound nasty but have a bit of dignity with how you behave you know

Reactions: 8
She said she used to be fake years ago. But yes, she comes across a nicer person! Now she’s just talking about pulling tit out her arse lol.

Reactions: 4
There is a certain time / point in your life which makes you realise "duck it, lifes too short to feel like this / tolerate this" etc and its different for everyone. It might be a loveless relationship, an abusive one, it might just be the realisation of coping alone with said children who all have different needs and paces. You try to keep up a persona to deal with it and eventually you learn its beyond your abilities and the support you need just isn't there.
I don't think she's a bad mam, I think she's just a human, embracing her situation of 3 ferrel kids whilst keeping a bit of her sanity and seeing the funny side in life. What would you like her to do instead if swear? Video herself standing in the shower, crying having a breakdown and ignoring the kids battering on the door for her attention? I swear infront of my kids but they are firmly told you don't copy what you see, it's only words at the end of the day, they will hear them from peers and other people and I'd rather they learned they aren't taboo but just not for children to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a certain time / point in your life which makes you realise "duck it, lifes too short to feel like this / tolerate this" etc and its different for everyone. It might be a loveless relationship, an abusive one, it might just be the realisation of coping alone with said children who all have different needs and paces. You try to keep up a persona to deal with it and eventually you learn its beyond your abilities and the support you need just isn't there.
I don't think she's a bad mam, I think she's just a human, embracing her situation of 3 ferrel kids whilst keeping a bit of her sanity and seeing the funny side in life. What would you like her to do instead if swear? Video herself standing in the shower, crying having a breakdown and ignoring the kids battering on the door for her attention? I swear infront of my kids but they are firmly told you don't copy what you see, it's only words at the end of the day, they will hear them from peers and other people and I'd rather they learned they aren't taboo but just not for children to use.
Calm doon Laura 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what is the situation with her and rob? They seem like best friends can’t imagine them ever being in a serious love relationship especially the some of the things they both talk about

Reactions: 4
what is the situation with her and rob? They seem like best friends can’t imagine them ever being in a serious love relationship especially the some of the things they both talk about
Shes gagging for it, he thinks she's a twit... 🤷‍♀️ Get the impression she would welcome the idea, the lady does protest and all that but he isn't into it. Maybe Laura could answer that for us... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not coping well at all!!! She either cries or rings her dad
I felt a bit sorry for her but then when she said she does it all by herself... she doesn't. Then said no1 offers to take the kids... Rob?! Her dad? No sorry luv but u have it easier than you think 🙄

Reactions: 2
I felt a bit sorry for her but then when she said she does it all by herself... she doesn't. Then said no1 offers to take the kids... Rob?! Her dad? No sorry luv but u have it easier than you think 🙄
Literally! She moans how she has no help her dad does so much for her. Crying in the bathroom in the latest Vlog because holly trashed Laura’s room after she spent hours cleaning it. Simple solution to that Laura! MAKE THE LITTLE tit CLEAR IT UP! She needs to wake up and realise she CAN DISCIPLINE THEM. They walk all bleeping over her and she allows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One of her videos had popped up on my feed 😳
She shows this shite, what’s the stuff she hides like?
Surely social services must be involved?

So we all now know her new address and she was tempted to put out a wish list for ppl to buy her stuff for the new pad. I'm not being funny but her income is quite substantial in comparison to some!

• Haha
So we all now know her new address and she was tempted to put out a wish list for ppl to buy her stuff for the new pad. I'm not being funny but her income is quite substantial in comparison to some!
How do you know her new address?