Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't used to be like this in her old videos. Now she's found her USP as 'real' mum living in chaos and is marketing it to her audience for all it's worth. I actually feel so bad for those kids, they really are being dragged up. She should have used contraception if she didn't want so many kids.
Said in a vlog before that she would have more n was talkin about how she wanted a man's "baby gravy"!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I have 5 kids and 3 of them are 2 and under, I can honestly say yes it’s hardwork everyday but my kids all have a routine which I have worked hard to put into place, bed and asleep by 7pm, I don’t sit swearing and shouting at them either. She’s trying too hard to be edgy on there, when in reality she’s just making herself look awful. I watched her YouTube too and gosh she filters herself so much on tik tok she looks totally different on YouTube!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her latest youtube video? felt kind of bad for her. The guy she was seeing screwed her over and she doesn't look like she's doing great. Harry is also still basically incomprehensible lol..

Reactions: 3
Not surprisingly her “beau” has chosen to be with another girl rather than Laura! He’s got a sensible head on his shoulders that’s for sure, who the F wants to be lumbered with all those farmyard-like brats 🤢🤢

plus she’s 40x times the size she was when he probably was interested, she lives in the pyjamas she’s slept it and done the school runs in, and has the gob of a foghorn swearing round the council estate! Who the duck wants to be stuck with that?! It’a got to take a saint to wanna settle down with ‘it’
Absolutely smashed it!

She didn't used to be like this in her old videos. Now she's found her USP as 'real' mum living in chaos and is marketing it to her audience for all it's worth. I actually feel so bad for those kids, they really are being dragged up. She should have used contraception if she didn't want so many kids.
I pulled her up on the fact that she never used to be like she is now and apparently she wasn't being 'realising her old vid! She's just disgusting! She reminds me of Mrs Trunchball from matilda!

Last edited:
Did anyone see her latest youtube video? felt kind of bad for her. The guy she was seeing screwed her over and she doesn't look like she's doing great. Harry is also still basically incomprehensible lol..
The burping and swearing while she waffled on was enough for me to switch off

Reactions: 4
Taking a break apparently. Why r her n Rob not jus together? Cannot wait to see her move all her tit to the new house!!

I know. like why dont you wipe your ass properly just cos you are about the have a shower? And to have so much left in your arse crack like she said.. bloody hell! Skanky cow :sick:

• Sick
Her latest vlog & the tit in the shower 🤢 either she's making it up to be 'funny' for the vlog - or she's telling the truth and really doesn't wipe her arse properly. Either way it's disgusting and the kind of thing my 7 year old son would find funny. I'm all for being honest and real but she takes it too far and all her jokes seem to centre around dirt, mess, vomit and now literal tit.

Does she not realise her kids friends could watch her videos and make her kids lives hell if they become targets of bully's. Other school mums probably watch her videos and all it takes is one of their kids to recognise Alfie in the video and see his mum saying she pulled tit from her arse in the shower and thats it, Alfie would be laughed at and possibly bullied.

Come on! It's not funny and her YouTube channel has went to her head, she is like a class clown only she's not in school and not 10 years old she's a grown woman!

Reactions: 6
Who actually doesn’t wipe after a tit and thinks having a shower will clean you 🤢 I thought she was taking the piss at first.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch her latest vid? Honestly the constant swearing with a 3 year old in the back of the car. He’s going to start dropping the f word at nursery very soon.

the one where she cant find a parking space? That pissed me off abit how she was like well cant find a space so Im going home. Someone else could have used that appointment slot. She could have got a space if she went into the multi storey but it was too scary :rolleyes: Id be surprisedif the kids dont swear at school/nursery, thats all she does at home!

She’s embarrassing not just for herself but to her kids aswell, that video where she said about the poo was disgusting. She thinks she’s sort of posh but really she isn’t.

It's a FREE appointment for your child Laura! Why don't you park near the hospital elsewhere and use the park and ride that most hospitals have if you knew you wouldn't get a space.
She's a bad tit

Anyone watch her latest vid? Honestly the constant swearing with a 3 year old in the back of the car. He’s going to start dropping the f word at nursery very soon.
She thinks she is hilarious and down to earth but it's actually vulgar and she has zero respect for her kids 🙄 Also called her dad out on IG and used the C word. I can't even

Reactions: 6
I’ve just stumbled across this vile woman and my god what a terrible terrible excuse of a mother she is. The language she uses and the way she behaves around her children is utterly horrific. She’s a disgrace! I’m surprised she hasn’t got social services knocking at her door! Terrible mother.

I’ve just stumbled across this vile woman and my god what a terrible terrible excuse of a mother she is. The language she uses and the way she behaves around her children is utterly horrific. She’s a disgrace! I’m surprised she hasn’t got social services knocking at her door! Terrible mother.
I've often thought this but then the kids are loved, feed, warm etc but surely the school and nursery see her and the behaviour at home?!