Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone see her post hinting at suicide on her story?? She wrote a note to her kids, it's really worrying

Reactions: 1
They earn her money and she’s skint

anyone see her post hinting at suicide on her story?? She wrote a note to her kids, it's really worrying
She wrote a note to her kids yet posted that to her story? Nah full on attention seeker. Also. Notes app???? 😂

Reactions: 4
pls dont worry for someone who threatens suicide every time a guy dumps her then weeks later posts her next boo lined up. I might be horrible but I really do not feel sorry for her . she is so happy showing off her tits and punani right now all over social media. the girl doesn't seem very suicidey 😂 she is promoting like ive never seen before. Alfie is going to be torn to bits at school in years to come lmfao imagine our parents openly on social media saying she sells her flange. I would be ruined at school

Reactions: 6
pls dont worry for someone who threatens suicide every time a guy dumps her then weeks later posts her next boo lined up. I might be horrible but I really do not feel sorry for her . she is so happy showing off her tits and punani right now all over social media. the girl doesn't seem very suicidey 😂 she is promoting like ive never seen before. Alfie is going to be torn to bits at school in years to come lmfao imagine our parents openly on social media saying she sells her flange. I would be ruined at school
Omg if they have older brothers or cousins they may have screenshots or anything it’s crazy

yeah im not worried anymore lol. I think she was drinking when she posted that. Every story she posts now is her being nasty, judgmental and bitter about other people. Every other word is duck. It's really depressing to watch, I used to like her when her videos were funnier. She seems like a really draining person to know.

Reactions: 2
yeah im not worried anymore lol. I think she was drinking when she posted that. Every story she posts now is her being nasty, judgmental and bitter about other people. Every other word is duck. It's really depressing to watch, I used to like her when her videos were funnier. She seems like a really draining person to know.
she is never happy for other peoples success or personal habits. I don't understand why she needed to go on insta stories this morning for 3.4 slides just slating people who like to read just because she doesn't? mate have a day off will ya. your right she is so flipping draining. I had to unfollow her cuz I thought the same. all she does is slag people of; cry every week over a boy; make her swearing around her kids her entire personality; and now show off her tits and also make that her entire personality lmfao she is a joke of a woman. The fact she throws suicide into it every time she gets dumped just shows how toxic she is. Writing her kiddies a goodbye letter on her NOTES APP becoz another man doesn't want her. Flipping christ

Reactions: 3
she is never happy for other peoples success or personal habits. I don't understand why she needed to go on insta stories this morning for 3.4 slides just slating people who like to read just because she doesn't? mate have a day off will ya. your right she is so flipping draining. I had to unfollow her cuz I thought the same. all she does is slag people of; cry every week over a boy; make her swearing around her kids her entire personality; and now show off her tits and also make that her entire personality lmfao she is a joke of a woman. The fact she throws suicide into it every time she gets dumped just shows how toxic she is. Writing her kiddies a goodbye letter on her NOTES APP becoz another man doesn't want her. Flipping christ

Selling ya flaps online isn’t gonna make a man want her either! God maybe we should tell someone like social services she’s so suicidal then. Then the kids will be safe

It’s sad she’s passed it on to the kids. I remember one TikTok vividly where she got the kids to “point and laugh” at someone’s comment. NICE WORK 🙄

• Wow
1162B938-EC43-4165-92D0-2A1349B0A1CC.jpeg

look at the bleeping state of her!!! Scummiest mother on the planet, literally! Sat there mouthing off using “C” bomb and duck this duck that, while her FOUR year old brat is hanging off her areola suckling 🤢 so fucked up at this point! It’s perverted and bleeping wrong!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know the WHO & other countries do have kids breastfeeding until 4, even later but with Laura, that kid goes away for days, weeks with their dad & doesn’t get breastfed so why does she continue it. Cause she moans like duck about it. Maybe that’s why she can’t get/keep a man

Oh my actual god have a look at her new YouTube Vlog, her new house is an absolute tit hole just like the old house!!!! Poor Holly looks homeless as usual

ALSO SHE WAS PREGNANT BY HER ONE NIGHT STAND 🤢 SHE ABORTED IT but states quite proudly “flush it down the toilet I don’t give a tit.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my actual god have a look at her new YouTube Vlog, her new house is an absolute tit hole just like the old house!!!! Poor Holly looks homeless as usual

ALSO SHE WAS PREGNANT BY HER ONE NIGHT STAND 🤢 SHE ABORTED IT but states quite proudly “flush it down the toilet I don’t give a tit.”
I'm going to have to watch it but I really wish that wasn't true, does she realise the issues they're having in America and how it's people like that who cause those issues, horrific.

Reactions: 1
god shes a vile witch isnt she? I skip through her vlogs as its all just swearing or looking off camera and shouting at the kids for something. She is vile how she acts with her kids too. Always talking about her oldest blocking the toilet and then her Harrys bad tummy. Glad she's not my neighbour, imagine living next door to her! If she doesnt want another baby so bad why not go on a long term contraceptive?
She cant even cope with the 3 she has never mind another.

• Heart
god shes a vile witch isnt she? I skip through her vlogs as its all just swearing or looking off camera and shouting at the kids for something. She is vile how she acts with her kids too. Always talking about her oldest blocking the toilet and then her Harrys bad tummy. Glad she's not my neighbour, imagine living next door to her! If she doesnt want another baby so bad why not go on a long term contraceptive?
She cant even cope with the 3 she has never mind another.
All 3 of her kids were 'unplanned' and an abortion as well. How bleeping stupid do you have to be to not even get the non hormonal coil??? Be on the pill?? To brag about abortion like that is disgusting, she has lost all of my respect I did genuinely used to like her but something happened and she's so bitter and horrible now. Yes as someone said imagine her as your neighbour, think she mentioned having antisocial behavviour and noise complaints to the council from her neighbours. The fact she has a big council house as well.

Reactions: 7
Her house is lovely if it was in the hands of someone who would look after it. If I remember the vlog it's got a huge garden too.
Her oldest is taking after her with all the swearing and foul language complaining about Holly messing with his stuff on Instagram stories.
My oldest two boys are 10 and 12 and slip out the odd naughty word (their autistic so I cut them some slack) and I always tell them to mind their language (never worse then the odd f word when in a mood)

Again 🤦🏼‍♀️ what a Slag!!

just Had an abortion now pregnancy scare! Someone sterilise this woman quick 🤢
31883BE1-EAFC-46FE-9593-45A77C735D8B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
duck sake of she had to have an abortion recently why the hell is she not being careful now. She can't just have an abortion everytime shes caught out shagging about.
Just have the implant if you really have to be going off like that. How many men is it? She keeps posting crying videos about one man then she's talking to more. (Not shaming but god to be having these scares and an unwanted pregnancy recently she really should be being more careful, not just pregnancy but std wise too)

• Heart