Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re welcome 😆 she looks like a granny! It’s added decades on her!
Your a star!! 🤣 bloody hell what posessed her to do that to her hair , her hair was lovely before plain but healthy - highlights would have been fine wtf .

Reactions: 2
I can't get through her videos anymore. Too much looking off camera at her kids playing up and then her swearing or just talking crap. I'm still subscribed and follow her Instagram but usually skip past.

So whoever was looking after Alfie and their house when she was away just left the toilet blocked with literal tit all weekend till she got home????? :sick:

• Sick
I caught that bit and turned off no one needs to know her kids took a tit big enough to block a toilet. Get a plunger and job done. No need to leave it.

any updates on her? couldnt watch her last video because the noise and half assedness was just too much

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched her for ages now. I found it too stressful. The constant screaming, swearing, complaining about how incredibly hard her life is. Made me feel totally on edge! I'm gathering from these recent comments that her vlogs are still exactly the same

Reactions: 1
Last I saw of her was videos on her Instagram stories of one of the kids eating a pigeon in the garden and she was grinning about it 😳

• Wow