Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake of she had to have an abortion recently why the hell is she not being careful now. She can't just have an abortion everytime shes caught out shagging about.
Just have the implant if you really have to be going off like that. How many men is it? She keeps posting crying videos about one man then she's talking to more. (Not shaming but god to be having these scares and an unwanted pregnancy recently she really should be being more careful, not just pregnancy but std wise too)
I bet she’s riddled 🤢

Reactions: 1
When is she getting time to sleep with these men when she’s got a 4 year old hanging off her tit at every minute of the day

Reactions: 4
I understand that abortions are needed for some women but all the ones I’ve known personally have been sad about it because it is a life at the end of the day. My best friend ended up pregnant a few months after her abortion she couldn’t get past the emotional aspect and her baby girl was born blind and she felt it was karma and of course it wasn’t at all. Abortions are not always cut and dried like that for some women even the ones that really wanted one.

I understand that abortions are needed for some women but all the ones I’ve known personally have been sad about it because it is a life at the end of the day. My best friend ended up pregnant a few months after her abortion she couldn’t get past the emotional aspect and her baby girl was born blind and she felt it was karma and of course it wasn’t at all. Abortions are not always cut and dried like that for some women even the ones that really wanted one.
I had one age 17, I'm 39 & I STILL think of it. My bf at the time was an hole to put it nicely. Left him after he was arrested for assaulting me again. Found out I was pregnant. In no way would that child have had a good life, they'd have been loved but they'd have been born into poverty & I made the right decision but I always still wish I'd not have got pregnant or was able to give the child a good life. It made me extremely cautious of getting pregnant by accident, so much so that after my own 2 kids & 3 m/c I got sterilised at 27 as I was terrified of getting pregnant again.

She made it sound so easy and was heartless about such a life changing issue.

She’s a flipping trollop. Kids are being dragged up and are ending up bratty. She needs to be put on the social services list

She’s a flipping trollop. Kids are being dragged up and are ending up bratty. She needs to be put on the social services list
'30 life lessons before 30' was her newest youtube video. Every single one was about being rejected/men. Every other word is duck and it's just painful to listen to particularly when she's swearing AT a four year old. Also her hair looked way better natural.

• Heart
She is clearly very unstable. She said in a recent tiktok that she dyed/bleached her hair because she thought a man would like her better😅 Is that really her priority? Getting men to like her🤨 Her priority should be bringing those kids up instead of dragging them up

Reactions: 3
She’s crying on stories saying she wish she never had Alfie and aborted or put up for adoption. I feel bad for her bc she thinks she is a tit mum (she’s not the best lol) but that lad deffo can watch your stories if he wants. How dare you do that to him. If he’s not his mates are

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s crying on stories saying she wish she never had Alfie and aborted or put up for adoption. I feel bad for her bc she thinks she is a tit mum (she’s not the best lol) but that lad deffo can watch your stories if he wants. How dare you do that to him. If he’s not his mates are
are you bleeping kidding???

edit just watched it, think she needs to be reported to SS she needs some serious help, you can't share that kind of tit online what does she think she's playing at? also if 3 kids is so overwhelming... no one forced her to have harry, she couldve stopped at holly. i get she's struggling but you can't be putting this stuff online

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She needs some serious help
Actually feel a bit sorry for her, her mental health is clearly at a low and I’ve been there and you do feel like the worst parent in the world. But I wouldn’t post a video crying saying I should have had an abortion that’s too far.

I admit I am not her number 1 fan but i Honestly hope and pray she gets the help and support she needs 😞🙏🏻

Deffo hope she gets the help she needs but alls I could think after watched that was , but you didn’t bleeping stop at Alfie did you??? If she’s felt this way since being pregnant with him annoys me so much then kids deserve better but so does she. Get to. GP gal

This is awful, I’ve been there. When you start feeling like people are better off without you, alarm bells should be ringing for everyone around her, I hope somebody close to her steps in.

This is awful, I’ve been there. When you start feeling like people are better off without you, alarm bells should be ringing for everyone around her, I hope somebody close to her steps in.
Me too.

Is there anything we can do?

• Heart
Me too.

Is there anything we can do?
Thing is it's not the first time she's posted stuff like this and then the next day it's some jokey video about sex or hating men or a guy spitting in her mouth. Its hard to know when its serious or when she's just venting

Reactions: 6
Thing is it's not the first time she's posted stuff like this and then the next day it's some jokey video about sex or hating men or a guy spitting in her mouth. Its hard to know when its serious or when she's just venting
My thoughts exactly. I don't feel sorry for her one bit to be honest she always posts videos like that then like you say the next is her talking about shagging her new lad and laughing about like nothing happened. Its all about attention with her my guess is another lad has fucked her off again and now she's feeling all suicidal. I hate being that person but it seems like the only time she wants her life ended is when her new link sacks her off. It's pathetic