Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As wild as the kids are it was the cat that was eating the pigeon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She clearly has anxious attachment and abandonment issues, based on her latest stories tonight. I really feel for her as its hard being alone for so long and being the only adult to get tit done, with kids etc then when someone comes along and offers you their time or support, even if its temporary or just a daily thing, it's hard not to attach to it and want more.

Reactions: 2
Actually felt sorry for her. We've all been there, guy likes u to shag u, u listen to his shite talk, u go to such effort to wax shave wash look good etc etc, u start imaging wedding's n new build houses, plan ur free time which is stressful with one kid nevermind 3 in order to get away, rave to ur pals how amazinghe is, he gets his shag, fcks off n ure left there feeling used, ugly, shattered. I do feel for the lass... its not nice! Unless it's jus a change in her postman or some other shite then she's still a knob n we will wait for the nxt cock to visit

Reactions: 2
When she posts these stories crying into the camera I can't help wonder if her eldest Alfie watches them, or his mates. Nothings private anymore and while I sympathise (we've all had heart ache/emotional issues) these moments are not for social media, not on a public platform. It's not fair on the children, we are supposed to be their protectors and the one they turn to when they can't figure out their own problems - Alfie could watch that and start worrying about his mum and he could potentially end up with his own issues, or the roles could be reversed where he feels HE needs to protect mum and look after mum rather than the other way around.

She posted a story a while back that indicated she didn't want to be alive anymore. My heart broke for her and i was so annoyed on her behalf that she was struggling as a mother. But the more I thought about it I became worried that Alfie would see that and what teenager needs to be worrying their mum would end her life - especially through a public platform that his friends/teachers/friends mums etc could see. She needs to think about things before she posts them for the world to see.

There is all sorts of malevolent, creepy, vile people in the world able to access her life on her platform and more importantly her children's lives - she needs to be careful. She put a post up before saying Pedophiles were taking her children's pictures (I think she may be have talking about tattle) so then why post a photo of yourself breastfeeding a 4 year old??? Protect your bloody kids woman!

Last edited:
when Harry breast feeds off her his head is level with hers that’s how old he is 🤢 bleeping weird. She does it for attention and thinks it makes up for her crappy parenting .. it doesn’t!

Reactions: 3
Ew. Put it away Laura love. What an absolute bleeping slapper 🤢 I’d pay her to put the top ON not take it off. Way to bring up your kids Laura hun 👏🏻 they must be so proud while they’re tucking into their chicken nuggets, I bet they’re thinking “so grateful my mum sold her flaps to put Iceland food on the table.”

Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I recently unfollowed her she is a mess! the constant crying over a different man every 2-3 weeks is embarrassing. She is in love with a different guy every month. I swear this year she has been in love with more men than ive had hot dinners! Now only fans? No wonder these men run for the hills her life is a shambles.

Reactions: 5
I recently unfollowed her she is a mess! the constant crying over a different man every 2-3 weeks is embarrassing. She is in love with a different guy every month. I swear this year she has been in love with more men than ive had hot dinners! Now only fans? No wonder these men run for the hills her life is a shambles.
Indeed. And more to the point, puts a censored pic on Instagram of her tits, but men would never get a look in anyway as her giant toddler Harry is always hanging off them! Makes me feel quite peaky

Ew. Put it away Laura love. What an absolute bleeping slapper 🤢 I’d pay her to put the top ON not take it off. Way to bring up your kids Laura hun 👏🏻 they must be so proud while they’re tucking into their chicken nuggets, I bet they’re thinking “so grateful my mum sold her flaps to put Iceland food on the table.”

Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve never seen her before but does she not know that hoe is a garden tool?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her only fans bio is milf with filth 😭😭😭

What a slapper! How embarrassing for you Laura!

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh so she shows the kids again , aswell as join OF? God she’s skint. Exploiting her children and her tits

Oh so she shows the kids again , aswell as join OF? God she’s skint. Exploiting her children and her tits
On her story she was joking about using a food bank for her xmas food haul as well. Cant be making much from onlyfans.