Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight…
Laura declares she’s keeping her children, including her eldest child Alfie, off of social media at all costs and in all forms. Then she does so much of a 360 on the idea; that her latest Vlog has footage of Holly running around the garden in her knickers!!
Make 👏🏻 it 👏🏻 bleeping 👏🏻 make 👏🏻 SENSE.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she is referring to tattle. If she didn’t post pictures of her children online nobody would be able to repost. She had her opinion about other influencers In one of her YouTube videos so people have the right to have an opinion about her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she must be as someone on here did mention their concern that Holly was in her underwear on the most recent vlog but Laura is making it out that pedophiles were talking about Holly's underwear 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah she must be as someone on here did mention their concern that Holly was in her underwear on the most recent vlog but Laura is making it out that pedophiles were talking about Holly's underwear 🤔
I think she is referring to tattle as the paedophile forum and that we are paedophiles on here 😆. I’m pretty sure if anyone actually thought their child was on one of those types of sites they would go straight to the police and not post about it on social media.

Edited to add I think it’s pretty odd behaviour putting your child online in their underwear in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know Harry is very young, but in latest YouTube blog, she almost seems scared of him having a tantrum and was pandering to him big time.

Reactions: 2
Holly wearing trainers to school because she’s lost her school shoes, driving the cat in the car loose running around the car because the kids smashed up his pet carrier, kids lost the cats lead and harness, why is this family such a shambles!!! Literally chaos!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Holly wearing trainers to school because she’s lost her school shoes, driving the cat in the car loose running around the car because the kids smashed up his pet carrier, kids lost the cats lead and harness, why is this family such a shambles!!! Literally chaos!
Makes me feel sick that she got a cat. She can barely look after her kids so why throw an innocent animal into the mix.

Reactions: 1
Seems as though she got banned. Have to admit she’s right though - she’s been banned but that creepy perv bloke is all over tiktok and still allowed to create content