Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't bring myself to watch her, is she still doing those videos with the sunglasses filter?! Absolute melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will gladly be hitting unfollow after those recent stories. How absolutely insufferable. Going to NYC for 6 weeks to work is absolutely not the groundbreaking leap for feminism she thinks it is. What a bizarre & narcissistic way to position things. It shows how out of touch she is if she thinks doing something like this is somehow radical in 2024. Really? How embarrassing. Every single day, women all over the world, married or not, break the mould in far more significant ways. It seems like there is a level of self obsession and smugness that has crept in over the past few years and it is difficult to watch. The constant positioning of herself as expert on absolutely everything is withering. An expert on fashion, an expert on design, on ethical fashion, on vintage, on fashion buying, on what’s camp and what’s not, on Turkey, on Turkish food, on Guinness, on reality tv, on property, on London, on agents, on architecture, on sewing, on Cork, on what’s cool and what’s not. The list goes on. Not to mention the constant whining about work and how overworked & stressed she is. I find it bizarre that she has stayed in that property management role, looking after tenants and assembling flat pack and yet tries to dress it up as being some kind of property mogul. Tiresome to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Very well put ⬆
She's a glorified dogsbody/cleaner in her job, shleepping around on the tube with her heavy diy/cleaning bag, no thanks!
Then the thirst on her posting in a skimpy towel, twirling her hair...she gives me the ick at this stage.
I also do not understand how a supposedly intelligent woman can take that housewife reality crap so seriously...

Reactions: 4
She really fancies herself when she uses that filter with the glasses, it would almost make you feel nauseous 😷
She must not be comfortable with her real face.

Reactions: 2
So she spent some time today leering at men laying out on the grass during their lunch break and describing them in detail… a bit creepy to be honest.

Reactions: 1