Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do that clicking with her mouth
She’s a bit much lately, hundreds of stories about basic stuff, she must think that none of us have one clue how to wash a jumper or do a bit of DIY.

Reactions: 9
Why does she do that clicking with her mouth
She’s a bit much lately, hundreds of stories about basic stuff, she must think that none of us have one clue how to wash a jumper or do a bit of DIY.
Argh definitely this! She think she's a freaking genius because she knows how to wire a plug, assembly furniture & other basic boring stuff you mentioned. Plenty of us having been doing all that for years.
Herself & her sisters are all fairly fond of the media & publicising themselves.

Reactions: 5
Being really arrogant and conceited is so ugly. The tongue clicking is ridiculous … isn’t she in her early 40s?

Reactions: 3
Wonder what the podcast will be about? Feeling it’ll be something fairly niche like particular dinner parties in real housewives episodes or something like that!!

I haven’t listened to it, but I understand it’s about getting a mortgage & buying a house, in Ireland? Neither of which she has done?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t listened to it, but I understand it’s about getting a mortgage & buying a house, in Ireland? Neither of which she has done?
Yep and its Bank of Ireland sponsored. Its basically an ad for them and Laura reading out the questions shes been told to ask.

Reactions: 1
it’s basically an AD rather than a podcast. I’d listen if she had an actual podcast I always liked her info

Reactions: 2
I thought it would be a podcast about real housewives or whatever although I'm sure there's already hundreds

Reactions: 2
I'd listen if it was similar to crazy house prices ciarans pod but not when she's tied to promoting one of the main banks. Fuck that.

Reactions: 4