Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseynatter

I think her ex boyfriend is the Dad but I never seen that being confirmed. I also thought she had gone down the sperm donor/fertility treatment route but again not confirmed, not that she has to of course.
I thought this also but last week she mentioned something about both sets of grandparents meeting the child.
I'm delighted for Laura and wish her all the best, she looks so happy at the moment.

Scrk1994

Im assuming the baby came about from unprotected sex? Worked out the way she wanted, but they had to have been bollixed drunk for that to happen. She hardly lied about contraception and baby trapped him like?

Saz1234

She did plan to go down the sperm donor route as she was single but then this happened so she was absolutely thrilled (I know her personally btw). As for the botox, she's never hid the fact she gets it, personally I didn't think she needed it as she's got great skin anyway but it's well over a year since she had it because of the pregnancy. What I'm saying is, botox is not making her look young, she's got really good skin anyway x
I didn't actually say that she hid it, she does have nice skin but it's getting very pulled looking in my opinion and it looks botox rather then young.