Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few comments on her latest video on the review for sky spacetalk. I can see benefits for using a device for an older child but 6 years old is still quite young (in my opinion)

Reactions: 1
Aw i'm in 2 minds about Laura....back when I used to read blogs religiously I loved Belles Boutique! I thought she was really and pretty around the time of the pic below and fashionable around that time when Mike was living in Manchester and she lived at her parents and was Cabin Crew....

Then she had Harrison and just seemed to turn into a wet weekend crying at everything.......

No one offered her their seat on the tube despite wearing a baby on board badge - crying
Mike gone away with work for 4 days - crying
Going to a friends wedding abroad and leaving the kids with grandparents for 2/3 days - crying again

I wonder if she has some sort of attachment disorder which causes her to get so upset at literally anything and everything.

Once she had Everly I had to unsubscribe because every piece of content was related to parenting and for someone with no kids who watched her videos due to being a fan of her makeup blog, there was only so much I could find that interesting.

What really narked me was when Everly was a few months old she gave this big tearful shpeel about how she "really didn't want to go back" to the airline, so if someone was watching her videos and not subscribed could they do so and up her subscriber numbers as she wouldnt be able to make it a full time job if she didn't have a higher subscriber count. I'm sure plenty of mums "really don't want to go back to work" but have no choice so found that incredibly unrelatable!

She gained about 300 subscribers and handed her notice in anyway :ROFLMAO: I know Thomas Cook have gone bust now but she was stupid to give that job up in my opinion, especially when she had family to use for childcare....my friend is cabin crew and a mum and loves it as she has a certain amount of flying hours she has to reach per month, she can reach that working about 5 days in the space of 2 weeks then once her hours are done she will get like 2 weeks uninterrupted with her kids, she says she much prefers it to going to a 9-5 everyday

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah she's a " Moaning Minnie " ,she always seems so bored then again there's only so many Zara hauls a person can do:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So on the 24th July she posted that she really wanted to go to Peppa Pig world. Low and behold shes now posted that she had press tickets at the weekend! While annual pass holders are unable to go because its full, and us stupid people who pay for tickets are having to find over £200 to go, she posts a begging post on Insta and goes free 🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So on the 24th July she posted that she really wanted to go to Peppa Pig world. Low and behold shes now posted that she had press tickets at the weekend! While annual pass holders are unable to go because its full, and us stupid people who pay for tickets are having to find over £200 to go, she posts a begging post on Insta and goes free 🤬🤬
They probably thought she would cry if she couldn't go so took pity 🙄

I don't know how she gets so many freebies now her SM is as boring as her ,Pass holders should complain that's really unfair ..

Reactions: 3
I don't know how she gets so many freebies now her SM is as boring as her ,Pass holders should complain that's really unfair ..
Sorry just checked, they can go. But whereas previously they could just turn up, there is pre booking now due to capacity.

Even so, free tickets is enough to get me 🤬

Sorry just checked, they can go. But whereas previously they could just turn up, there is pre booking now due to capacity.

Even so, free tickets is enough to get me 🤬
Same thing really if she's just allowed to turn and others have to book ,no doubt she'll be moaning her way around there too claiming she's exhausted and needing a coffee:rolleyes:

I find her utterly dull and unrelatable. Her present hauls for the kids are obnoxious and half of it is gifted. I’ve never see a IG with so few followers get gifted so much stuff!!!!! I dread to think how much free make up she has. And don’t get me started on her peppa pig gifted visit. She can clearly afford to buy her own stuff!
Still can’t understand a word she says through her nasally voice.

Reactions: 13
Is it me or are her outfits like something you'd pull on to dig the garden in ,and she thinks they look good. The latest one on her grid looks like a washed out sack I've seen better dressed homeless people..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she takes my advice and dumps that latest outfit ,along with that awful grey T shirt dress ,she was like something out of Orange is the new Black in that God awful thing ..plus that stupid grin 🥴

I hope she takes my advice and dumps that latest outfit ,along with that awful grey T shirt dress ,she was like something out of Orange is the new Black in that God awful thing ..plus that stupid grin 🥴
Ah yes that grin - the Zoe sugg grin. One of the many many reasons I unfollowed her across all platforms.

Her voice sounds like she’s got meat paste rammed up her nostrils and is gargling on custard. Makes me want to vomit. I wonder if she’s a fan of Charlie with that constant nasal drone of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her voice sounds like she’s got meat paste rammed up her nostrils and is gargling on custard. Makes me want to vomit. I wonder if she’s a fan of Charlie with that constant nasal drone of hers
Hahaha I can’t imagine her being a Coke head... she’d actually have to pay for it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2